[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Are you ok anon? >You want to tell me what's wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1449786520983.png (193 KB, 559x558) Image search: [Google]
1449786520983.png
193 KB, 559x558
>Are you ok anon?
>You want to tell me what's wrong anon?
>I've never seen you like this anon
>Anon what's wrong?
>You seem sad anon
>Anon are you ok?

> Oh hehe just a little bit tired

Every... single... time
>>
Are you ok, anon? You seem sad.
>>
File: 1440725979180.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440725979180.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>24911940
At least people are worried about your well being, imagine not being personally asked anything at all for weeks.

Stop being a fucking pussy and man up.
>>
> not answering truthfully

> how are you
> fucking shitty

A wise man said there's three kinds of people. Most answer with "good" or "great". Avoid the fuck of those. Many answer "ok". They pass. The ones that answer "terrible", those are the ones you want to be around.
>>
>>24912005

I used to answer with "alive". Similarly, when someone would express concern I'd just say "I'll live."
>>
>>24912005
>>24912002

Those are attention whores.

They ask you what's wrong in order to get small talk out of you. They don't really give a shit about you, you autistic fucks.
>>
>>24912054
I'm pretty sure when my friend is having trouble, I'm concerned for his well being.
>>
>>24912095

>I'm concerned for his well being

But you won't go far into helping him

The only person that can help you is yourself
>>
>>24912127
I'll listen to whatever is his trouble, provide any advice I can, try to give emotional support, I'd even spend money on the guy if I needed to. I'll just leave, don't assume you know how close others are with their friends.
>>
>>24912184

>don't assume you know how close others are with their friends

Fuck off you retarded faggot, stop pretending this is your high school drama fantasy. Jesus christ what a loser.
>>
>>24912347

This desu senpai

Fucking normie thinking they can help
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.