[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do women find attractive in men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: christopher.jpg (28 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
christopher.jpg
28 KB, 650x366
What do women find attractive in men?
>>
>>24911851
>What do women find attractive in men?
Her penis.
>>
The most attractive a man can be is if they're someone that the other girls would be jealous over, which is a more accomplished man than the other girls'.
>>
Dominance (I'm a grill)
Also a nice face is good and being a few inches taller than the girl
Being confident and direct
>>
>>24911851
height, facial aesthetics, musclarity, popularity with other women, musical talent, wealth, lack of expression, boldness, and so on. Basically a ton of things you need all at once for women to actually be attracted to you. Otherwise they see themselves as settling. Literally 80% of men are unattractive to women and 33% are so ugly they don't even count
>>
>>24911851

>hitchens

hello reddit
>>
File: 1447433126236.png (980 KB, 584x1110) Image search: [Google]
1447433126236.png
980 KB, 584x1110
just be a man
>>
tall
good looks
big dick
healthy social circle
clear skin
success in study/career
no deformities or disabilities or anything abnormal
muscular

all of these

if you only have some, or none at all, you're fucked
>>
>>24911921
He came to mind because of what he says at 1:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA
>>
In order from most important to least important:

>good person (kind, honest, empathetic)
>at least slightly above average intelligence
>good sense of humor
>some common interests
>direct (i.e., no emotionally manipulative bullshit)
>average to decent looks (idgaf about muscles or 'chad' features, just be healthy, hygienic, not deformed)
>some practical skills would be nice, just to show that you have independent pursuits/hobbies, doesn't have to be anything particular

That's about it, I guess.
>>
>>24912051
>>24911914
lol you guys are jaded.

In my uni suite, I have 1 extroverted people and 5 introverted people.
One is aspie and isn't that confident, has weird interests and probably is sub as shit, but he's dating someone.

One of them is that nu-male thing I saw floating around here. He's dating someone. One of the chicks and one of the dudes, both introverted, are dating happily, and then there are two people with relatively apparent physical disabilities, and they are both dating people.

Stop being jaded fucks... positivity and a hair of humor go a long way.
>>
>>24911851
It's hard to tell.
I guess it's a mix between respect, kindness and humor.
>>
>>24912346
those chicks that they're with are happy now

but as soon as a "better" guy with higher social status comes along they'll jump ship

you know im right
>>
>>24911851

Good looking face and body. Really. Why is this a question.
>>
>>24912385
Are you a grill? I was told girls aren't as visual as men.
>>
>>24911898
I'm a sub (btw I'm a boi)
I can tell that though dominance is nice, the girl needs to have something to back it up.
I love to submit to an impossibly hot woman who has the world at her feet. Same attitude from a 6/10? Pathetic bravado.
>>
>>24912346
you're wasting your time trying to disprove a mindset that can be shown to be wrong by taking a five-minute walk through a public area. it's not about reality.
>>
>>24912219
This is why robots don't have gfs. They lack basic empathy and kindness, or at least the ability to fake it, otherwise they wouldn't be here
>>
>>24912379
yeah, people do this. men were notorious for this before women were, hence the 'marrying your secretary' cliche. if someone does it to you, you're better off without them anyway.
>>
I like it when men pay attention to me and don't treat me like I'm an ogreish retard, which is never kek
>>
File: tumblr_nqapw99UWp1u4zsf9o1_1280.jpg (104 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqapw99UWp1u4zsf9o1_1280.jpg
104 KB, 640x640
I like how he carries himself, if he is articulate, funny, nice, confident in himself and around others. It's nice if he has a passion for something and is ambitious but not cocky. Morals and ethics that I agree and admire is a plus. I like when he can carry a conversation, is well read on certain matters so that I may learn from him. And physically I prefer tall men with beards the most but I like a variety of men, I like young men the most but there is this sweet spot between age 35-45 when men become very hot in a very specific way ( I guess you can equate to milf hotness).
>>
I can assure you all that women dont care about appearances. I saw quite a few 11/10 chads get rejected already. I look decent but got rejected by one girl which later started to date ugly guy with better personality than me. If you believe looks matter you are just finding an excuse for being alone
>>
>>24912560
And what the fuck do you bring to a relationship?
>>
being laid back and having a nice face and also having a cool hobby that defines you
>>
>>24912655
presumably enough features that match the partners' wishlist to enter into a relationship in the first place. use yr common sense
>>
>>24911851
At this point in my life I really want to date someone with a decent amount of wealth who's at least 5'10+.
Being skinny and hairy with medium length hair helps also.
>>
>>24912617
>women don't care about appearances

that's not true, it's just that it doesn't matter as much as everyone thinks. someone being hot but terrible, for most people, is worse than someone being maybe less physically attractive but far cooler
>>
>>24911851
Women don't find men attractive in the same way that men find women attractive. Women will love you only if you make them feel a certain way, hence why most girls like chad
>>
>>24912075

Reddit loves science like this, especially if it reinforces their 'i'm a nice guy, women are selfish bitches' beliefs (they never openly say this though)
>>
File: 1449715012590.jpg (115 KB, 800x504) Image search: [Google]
1449715012590.jpg
115 KB, 800x504
What ever happened to just being yourself?
>>
>>24912655
probably just her pussy and a shit character
>>
File: 1423617783209.png (104 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1423617783209.png
104 KB, 399x388
>>24911851
Their money.
>>
>>24912560
This is why we're all fucked
>>
File: 1427691627742.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1427691627742.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
>White

there you go. Go collect your free gf
>>
>>24912829
this

i'm:
bald
fat
ugly
acne

but making 70k a year (not even that much) so ive been able to consistently score with 8+/10s for the past few years
>>
>a fat wallet
>being an arrogant prick
>>
>>24912848
Where must i go for this?
>>
>>24912871
anywhere outside
>>
>Damn Anon, is that a fat wallet in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
>>
File: 1427691637742.jpg (141 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1427691637742.jpg
141 KB, 500x667
t-this stuff is all good

I don't mind if he's missing a point or two, though..
>>
>>24912797
personality does not matter. Your "personality" is just an excuse because centuries of dualism has made us feel ashamed of anything that attaches us to the physical world or animals. Looks are the ONLY thing that real matters. Humans are visual creatures and we use visual information to judge things. We're also smart enough that we can guilttrip ourselves about it
>>
>>24911851
anything but me
>>
File: 1447904915055 (1).png (792 KB, 1156x3024) Image search: [Google]
1447904915055 (1).png
792 KB, 1156x3024
>>24912346
>introverted

That is just a quieter normalfag. They still have social prowess and they're probably white so they're good 2 go
>>
>>24912629

relevant to the thread
>>
>>24912219
>average to decent looks (idgaf about muscles or 'chad' features, just be healthy, hygienic, not deformed)

Being that low? Stop lying.
>>
>>24912655
Similar traits.
The point isn't to have all those things, those are features I'm attracted to and if a guy has one or two I notice them.
>>
>>24912406
>believing that myth
>>
Everyone's different.

I'm really into big hands and lopsided smiles and good body smells.
>>
>>24912972
>Similar traits.
post your beard bitch
>>
>>24912985
I think you should die and burn in hell
>>
>>24912908
if you've never started finding someone far more attractive because of the things they say that's your loss. we don't 'judge everything visually.' if someone presented you with two food options, a bowl of plain oatmeal or your favorite food, you'd go for the favorite food with no other information. but if you were then told that the appealing option was deadly poisonous you'd change your mind.
>>
>>24912985
>muh parfume

when will this meme end?
>>
In order of importance:
>social status
>money
>height
>good looks/facial features
>body
>>
>>24912461
>le "robots are evil shitlords vs righteous normies" mentality
Grow up will ya?
>>
>>24912972
no you don't
You may "settle" for an average guy but it's in your genes to want the superior male. If women had their way we'd basically have massive harems for a few exception outliers but with more rights for women than you typically see
>>
>>24913077
pretty sure people just want someone to take care of them at the end of the day, actually
>>
>>24913059
He didn't say that.

Robots are unable to understand that normies can be depressed because they can't imagine that someone "sociable" could be sad from time to time. "I have it harder, so people who have it easier CAN'T complain! I AM the limit!"

They sometimes do it even with fellow robots. "If You had a gf you're a normie", "If you have had friends you were a normie" "if I can't relate to you on ALL points you're not a robot".

This is clearly immaturity.
>>
>>24912953

Looks don't mean that much to me, as long as the guy isn't say, morbidly obese or hideous.

I worked with a guy who had acne, was "short" (everyone taller than me is tall in my opinion, but I guess he's short by conventional standards), greasy haired, chubby, had an exaggerated cleft chin. Most people would pass him over.

We started talking about music and shooting the shit, making each other laugh with bad jokes, and I was basically smitten after a few weeks of knowing him.

Good looks are nice and all, but what's more important is whether or not someone's personality gets under my skin. It's a bad stereotype, but it's been my experience that the more attractive a man is, the more air there is between his ears. They seem to get everything handed to them, after all.
>>
>>24913013
do you want to bring up some stats about how looks literally trump everything else. Even money is less important. We lie to ourselves because the truth is humans are nothing more than overdeveloped animals
>>
>>24913077
A "superior male" may be tempting same as a superior female might be to a guy, but if you leave your significant other because of that it's evident of your lack of commitment.
>>
>>24912901
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT THAT SHIT IS TRUE, I HAVE ALL THOSE EXCEPT CAREER (army officer desu) AND SOCIAL (around girls). I GET APPROACHED ALL THE TIME BUT I SPERG OUT AND ACT TOO ALOOF AND DISINTERESTED. FUCK
>>
>>24913209
>>24913209
And looks are how to judge how capable a man is of that.
>omg those abs
>he's so tall :P
http://www.datingmetrics.com/what-attracts-women-more-than-money-and-good-looks/
>>
>>24913294
I feel like you've learned everything about life from movies and TV shows. Have you ever had real life human interactions?
>>
>>24911898
I accomplish all of these things around little girls.

Seriously, they love it. You say a few inches, but they really don't care if you're twice their size. I've never done anything, but they seem to love the attention of an older guy.
>>
>>24911882
but what makes them jealous

why do they pick that one guy instead of all the others
>>
>>24911851
Nothing. Women only want men for social status, money and dick. The women that say they love someone have a no control of language and and lack /proper/ social skills. They don't really know the definition of love. They don't love you, or anyone. When they say they love you, they just love your possessions that they can just claim to be theirs.

If you are in a huge friend circle, and you're usually the center of attention, then you'll get a girl within that friend circle. Introduce another girl into that circle, and she'll probably be attracted to you just because you're center of attention.
>>
>>24912461
>choosing not to take part rather than fake it
Robots make the decision to not manipulate people for their own personal gain. Normies make the decision to do so, and flourish in all wakes of life.
>>
>>24912346
you don't get it

robots are below average males who want above average females

I'm sure if we tried we could probably get a fat girlfriend or some shit

but we're horrible people and we're too good for that, even though we're in the bottom 20% of males
>>
>>24913257

stupidest post ive seen in a while

being "sad from time to time" is NOT the same as being depressed. It's not even close

depression is a prolonged state of profound unhappiness caused by a variety of factors, usually immutable circumstances beyond a person's control

i'm a short male and depressed because i live in a world where i am considered and treated as objectively inferior to tall males

i'm nonwhite and depressed because i live in a world where i am treated and considered as objectively inferior to white people

others are depressed because they're hideous or ill in some way

Notice neither of these things are under my control and neither has a "solution"

Imagine a world where you wake up every day knowing there's absolutely no hope for things to ever change, no chance of you ever getting better or being happy

Live in this world for days, months, years, decades

That's what being depressed is like

"M-muh oneitis ;-;", "tfw no gf", all that shit is literal nonproblems before things like that

There's hope for these people

Your reasoning shows just how detached from reality normies are when they compare their "suffering" to robots'
>>
File: 2MstAzl.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
2MstAzl.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>24913320
80% of men are considered UGLY by women. All women want chad
>>24913384
no I've learned from experience. Women have less testosterone and in turn weaker sex drives. It takes a lot more to get them going than it does for men. So women naturally flock to the top 1%
>>
Nah, I am to short even for deluding myself in waifus anymore, I work at a place with mostly women and everyone makes fun of my height, I know what they want since all their boyfriends seem very similar to each other.
>>
>>24913294
go talk to actual people and tell me your attraction to them, even platonically, doesn't rely on the things they do. if you have a pair of twins, and one's a horrible bitch and the other is the sweetest girl alive, i can guarantee your feelings towards them will be different.
>>
>>24913532
that study only used looks aka profile pictures, the women didn't meet the men and talk to them in order to establish attraction, which is how women work, men are more visual of the genders.
>>
>>24913483
>robots are below average males who want above average females
robots have extremely low standards and will fuck anything.
also even if that's true it's not their fault. Low testosterone kills your sex drive.
>>
>>24912346
>confident aspie
That's not even possible. Being an aspie means that you have big problems properly interacting with people.
>nu male
No idea what the fuck that is, probably a meme.
>just b positive and you'll get laid :^)
No you won't, you fucking faggot. I'm 3/10 when it comes to my ugly ass face and that literally the reason why nobody wants me and I can't change that in any way.
Most robots are here because they're fucking ugly.
Let's get this shit straight. If your face is under 6/10 you are fucked when it comes to girls, everyone better looking than that isn't a robot, go to /soc/ and give them your advice about being positive and cracking a few jokes, might work on them, but it's irrelevant here.
This idiot telling people that looks almost as bad as Eggman to be funny in order to get laid, can you believe this prick ?
>>
>>24913532
is your experience 'girls don't like me'?
>>
>>24913577
You can be confident and autistic. I'm not who you are replying to but I am both of those things. My communication skills are all learned rather than inherent.
>>
>>24911851
Being a musician. Being a writer. Being a serial killer.
>>
>>24913568
trying to talk to women in real life is "creepy" unless you are a male model. In fact just minding your own business is creepy because "normal" guys(read celebrities you crush on) talk and stuff
>>24913545
ugly people's looks make their actions ugly. Pretty people's looks make their actions hot
>>
>>24913597
I have extremely low standards and never get laid
>>
>>24913483
>robots are below average males who want above average females
But that's wrong you dumbass shit, you've been here for 2 months ? Robots literally have the almost lowest fucking standards, well fuck me for considering fat girls disgusting, but that's as low as I can go. I would even date a 4/10 ugly bitch as long as she's not horribly fat, but even girls like that seem to think that they're entitled to at least 7/10 dudes, that's why robots fail when it comes to relationships.
>>
>>24913483
ive seen it with my own two eyes they still want chad i could add the story to it but not sure if i should?
>>
>>24913639
that literally didn't address the point at all. given twins, their personalities affect how you think about them differently as potential friends or partners. right?
>>
Money you stupid fuck. What else.
>>
>>24911851
Anything that will improve their social status. What they perceive that as varies not only from woman to woman, but also from minute to minute.
>>
>>24913710
personality doesn't really matter to anyone including me. That's just a defense mechanism to protect us from accepting our animal nature
>>
>>24913779
animals also sort via behavioral traits, or 'personality.' if you're going to spout shit about mating behavior then open a goddamn textbook
>>
>>24911851
>witty
>smiles a lot
>makes lots of jokes
>talkative and positive
>deeply knowledgeable about something he's passionate about
>talented at something
>creative
>has ambitions
>has confidence
>gets straight to the point if he finds you sexy and wants you, doesn't beat around the bush like a beta
>in shape from an active lifestyle or desire to be healthy, not from being a narcissist with a gym membership
>good sense of fashion and expensive clothes, but has to be original, not a fuckboy.
>has swag
>lots of people know about him and having a high opinion of him
>being physically large and strong
>dominant, selfish personality; doesn't mind butting heads to get what he wants
>has a high paying and personally satisfying job

That's a short list off the top of my head.
>>
>>24913830
So what you're saying is, I only need to bee myself?
>>
>>24911851
>What do women find attractive in men?
Not me
>>
>>24913900
If you naturally exhibit most or all of those characteristics, then yeah.
>>
>>24912406

I am a girl and honestly, I think a lot of women choose to repress the physical part of their interest in men because they don't want to look shallow or slutty. I also think advertising and general sense of respect for men changes the way women value men. For example, once I started to lose respect for men, I started to appreciate and want good looking men a lot more.
>>
>>24912911
What am I if I was robot since birth (no friends, quiet, raised by drug parents, raped when younger) , tried to become normal (got job, own place, car, gf, lost virginity) but lost it all (got fired, moved home, car broke down, broke up)?
>>
>>24913577
Here's something that works: when you go for a woman, make sure you got a group of even more beta friends around you, who think youre awesome and laugh at all your jokes.
>>
>>24913532
This graph is even skewed to make men's opinions of women look worse than they really are because only bottom tier women need to resort to using a dating site. Men think most women are above average and women think most men are below average. That's simply because women are more in demand because straight guys have a higher sex drive.
>>
>>24913935
So basically what you're saying is when you became a jaded, damaged slut who stopped caring about other people you started fucking hot jerks.
>>
>>24913059
>Grow up will ya?
Oh the ironing.
>>
Smoking weed helped me out a little bit. They should change "just be yourself" to "just be mellow", grills will think youre happy, and thus, stable. That helps at least for girls on the rebound
>>
>>24911851
What is love?
iwonderifthisisunique
>>
>>24913450
Pro tip: reality is nothing but perception. You might think you're a better person for not being "fake" but the truth is it doesn't matter. Actions and what others observe are what create their opinions of you. Even if you aren't objectively kind, if you act kind to others that's how they'll perceive you. You'll be kind in their reality.
>>
>>24913639
it's creepy cause you're creepy and yea if you're a useless person with no personality and little intelligence, which seems to be true for you, you'd have to rely 100% on your looks, which you're bitter you don't have.
For people that have a little more depth than you looks aren't the most important thing.
>>
>>24913483
speak for yourself normo.
>>
What I physically find attractive? A nice face. Not morbidly fat or thin. Nice pecs and ass are a plus. For personality, someone who isn't too picky about gender roles. Especially when it comes to bedroom matter. Someone who respects my weird hobbies at least. Someone who is open to trying new things.
>>
>>24914178
Yes, but I do it on principle.

Fuck the universe.
>>
File: 1435176815894.png (2 MB, 893x1920) Image search: [Google]
1435176815894.png
2 MB, 893x1920
>>24914085

>implying I've fucked anything close to being hot

None of the guys I've slept with were anything close to 8/10s, brah.

What I am saying is: I know men are fucked up misogynists with disgusting fetishes, I've seen them get away constantly at my work when my boss rides my ass twice as hard, I know a lot of men are shiftless losers, etc etc. I don't respect you. But yeah, keep going with that "jaded, damaged sluts won't fuck ugly guys like me ;_____;" maymay.
>>
>>24913568
ergo even men who are attractive af still have to work there ass off to entertain a girl. Even if im jacked, with a great appearance and a great job
>>
>>24914251
If that satisfies you, go ahead. Whether you live life by your own standards or someone else's is ultimately meaningless.
>>
>>24914258
yeah, but on the bright side if you don't have to stuff your tits with plastic to increase your sexual worth. Women are more interested in what you're able to do than what you look like, so work on yourself on the inside instead of being jealous of 10/10 women who get their way despite being airheads.
>>
>>24914255
>A lot of men are Shiftless Losers

Any chance you come from Ireland?
>>
>>24912655
3 moist holes.
>>
File: giphy.gif (500 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
500 KB, 500x374
C.H.A.D.

>CONFIDENT
Socially charismatic and experienced.

>HOT
Physically attractive.

>ADVENTUROUS
Not boring and very outgoing.

>DOMINANT
Is direct and upfront with his intentions. Kicking life's ass.

They rationalize this as multiple things but ultimately they just want a chad. He could be lesser-chad or a mega-chad, but unless she's exclusively in it for the money, she wants chad.
>>
>>24911851
Their utility.
>>
>>24914326
>if you don't have to stuff your tits with plastic to increase your sexual worth
wrong, women determine your value via appearance right off the bat, then expect you to compete for them after giving you the opportunity
a man determines a womens value by appearance as well except he doesnt expect a shit tone of meaningless charades. Even then men are incredibly lenient regards to appearance
and ugly guy who's confident with a great personality is a creep.
and a good looking guy without a social life, and whos an introvert is destined to end up on this board.
>>
>>24912560
P A R I S
A
R
I
S
>>
>>24914033
>bring friends with you
>on r9k
I know this is a joke, but this is so retarded that it was probably written by the guy that I had originally replied to.
>>
>>24914411
Being dominant is not so hard if you try.
A baby step is : stop sucking up to people you admire or want to hang with. Don't push away losers and freaks.
Instead of thinking "that guy is a freak, he's even below me, he will lower my status", think,
"That guy will follow my ideas, will lose at games we'll play, will admire me, will be my student, will whine and make me look dominant"
>>
>>24913006
Edgy, desu. XXVI
>>
>>24914662
sorry, didn't read this >>24914033 before posting
couldn't agree more.
>>
I once had a thing going with a woman who would randomly grab my arm and tug on it straight down to make me lose my balance because she thought clumsiness was hot.
>>
>>24914662
Pretty sure having a traveling company of betas around me will not increase my value.
>>
>>24914255

>vagina getting harsher treatment from her boss than men

This is either shitty bait, or a fucking delusional woman who thinks she's doing anywhere near as good a job as her male coworkers when in reality she deserves to be chewed out far worse because she's incompetent.
>>
>>24911851
For the first time in my life I made a girl wet the other day (only clothed foreplay / kissing because half public space). What she likes about me :
>Older
>Strong
>Muscular
>Dat ass (apparently)
>Direct and confident (don't know for how long she'll think that, was quite alpha when I knew she was into me and had a few minutes to play with her)
>Some musical talent
>Fun to talk to

Most importantly:
>Doesn't know yet I'm a high functioning robot

>>24914662
I've got a beta friend. I wish he was more confident. But he's like a beta version of me from some years ago before I realized what I needed to fix so maybe that's why it feels painful to see him in his position (some things are harder than others and I'm far from dominant).
>>
>>24914741
We'll talk about it again after they spend whole evenings whining to you about women.
>>
>>24914662
The better option is to just be dominant naturally because you're better than everyone else. It works for me.
>>
>>24912406
Just as visual, maybe even more, but slightly wider personal range of what is "hot" than what are mainstream tastes, usually.
>>
>>24911851

The absence of fat, which that photo of hitchens achieves quite well.

Also, MONEY MONEY MONEY.

There's little else that women really want.
>>
File: 19-22.jpg (199 KB, 1123x528) Image search: [Google]
19-22.jpg
199 KB, 1123x528
>>24914507
On the flip side though, that first impression can be as permanent as fuck and work to your advantage. Thanks to gaining probably 30 kilos in weight, Im fat as fuck now and shit with women. That is, unless I try it with a girl I met when I was fit. Being attractive to them at one stage in my life is only way I have a chance now
>>
>>24914811
Am grill. Would never, ever fuck Hitchens. And frankly, I'm slutty.
>>
File: 1433522752448.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1433522752448.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>confidence

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT YOU FUCKING WHORES WHEN IS THERE GOING TO BE A WOMAN WHO'S ATTRACTED TO PARANOID ANXIETY RIDDEN RECLUSES GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT FUCKING ELLIOT RODGERS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24914756

Like Standard Misogynist Dickcheese No. 2336 knows fuck all about what my work life is like. My boss will complain to me that a guy keeps forgetting shit or doing shit wrong but I have never seen them chew him out once for it. You don't know, bro.
>>
>>24912560
>articulate
failed on the first tick
>>
>>24914833

You were so qt before. Way to ruin yourself. Did vidya do this to you?
>>
>>24914923
Try depression, alcoholism, and comfort eating
>>
File: 1449872511642.jpg (109 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1449872511642.jpg
109 KB, 500x667
>>24912901
am i chad or can i become chad?
>>
>>24914866

You'd fuck him if you thought you had a chance of marrying him. He's rich, he's brilliant, he's witty, he's famous. He was a fat dude, but please. if you're a slut, of course you would try to net him as a husband. He has everything women want (brad pitt's body aside - but money trumps all).
>>
>>24914956

I'm sorry. I hope you find help for your depression and alcoholism, anon.
>>
>>24914765
This.

There's nothing hot about getting a girl as quick as possible : Romcoms are all about the tension growing slowly, getting the girl you've been dreaming about for years...

But the thing is, the faster it happens, the less time a girl has to realize what you really are. I'm almost a robot, but the few times I've scored, I've noticed this.

It's weird, because I was raised to work hard, be persistent. I have "faith" and I dream of converting a girl. But it seems the more you work for her, the more a girl thinks you're pathetic.
They want hunters, not farmers.
Root cause being big city life, MTV, and capitalism.
>>
>>24914977 If you're tall, and not massively ugly, you're like 40% of the way there. The rest is being not fat, funny, confident and chill.
>>
Men have a personality and a coolness that women will never have.
>>
File: 124786954210.jpg (406 KB, 1536x1447) Image search: [Google]
124786954210.jpg
406 KB, 1536x1447
>>24914794
cheers (savage gaping asshole)
>>
>>24915012
Nah, bitch. Sluts don't wanna marry. He's not very witty, mostly got by on mild polemic and "controversy". Dull, sexist, cuntface. I'll be a Dr in a couple of years. I can buy my own shit.
>>
>>24914866
You don't fuck men, hun. Men fuck you.
>>
File: reprint-albertcamus-650.jpg (59 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
reprint-albertcamus-650.jpg
59 KB, 650x400
>>24915012
Who IS this?
I thought it was Albert Camus.
>>
>>24915121
Sure, yup, whatever you think yourself, there.
>>
File: WORKIN ON IT.jpg (99 KB, 639x720) Image search: [Google]
WORKIN ON IT.jpg
99 KB, 639x720
>>24915039
Thanks. Im working on it!
>>
>>24915196
That IS Camus. The OP is Christopher Hitchens who may or may not be copying that image.
>>
>>24915121

subject verb object. Mackinnon knew what was up.
>>
>>24915258
What about femdom, do'?
>>
>>24915202
<= Young Galifianakis before successfully gaining weight
>>
>>24915322
I'd hit that.
>>
>>24915314

Femdom is mostly constructed in what men find desirable, though. Tight clothing, heels for the women... in porn the men are all pretty unattractive.
>>
>>24915438
James Deen could be James Bond
>>
>>24915438
Brick Danger
Ramon Nomar
I want them to get me into that van and give me money to take their dicks on camera.
>>
>>24913441
This is too true. But a combination of good looks, high social status, and money would be the prime situation for a guy looking for sum fuk.
>>
>>24911851
confidence
humor
financial/emotional stability
health
>>
File: 2015-06-28_14-54-55.jpg (148 KB, 1273x698) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-28_14-54-55.jpg
148 KB, 1273x698
>>24915438
Femdom is hot

Also to everyone complaining here, every single person on this board now except me and a select few is a normalfag, and not just a normalfag, a bragging self-centered prick who needs validation
>>
File: PWpSQeM.jpg (915 KB, 2400x3600) Image search: [Google]
PWpSQeM.jpg
915 KB, 2400x3600
Women in men:
>Physically healthy
>Physically imposing
>Mentally imposing
>Socially imposing

Men in women:
>Physically healthy

This is simply sexual attraction, of course, there are other attractions that are more conscious like 'they like the same X as me' ect.
>>
>>24914876
I hope you get raped 2bh
>>
>>24914876
While you cry about your sore gineys can you go in the kitchen and make me a sammich?
>>
They just want attractive white guy #2952991

If you're non-white, you better be a charismatic comedian. Please note that the aforementioned qualities are not easily learned if you can learn them at all
>>
Depends on the woman really. Most of the girls I know like the kind of dude who looks like he's from a metal band.

Personally, I have a hard time being attracted to a man who doesn't look like a twink. I'm ashamed of myself.
>>
>>24915472
Have you seen him in The Canions? Pretty good film, written by the author of American Psycho.

btw, Deen was recently accused of rape by Stoya
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/porn-star-james-deen-refutes-sex-assault-allegations-article-1.2458596
>>
>>24915840
*Canyons
>>
Crazy shit

T. Crazy guy
>>
>>24911898
I'm a woman with all those qualities. Would you date me?
>>
>>24915603
No wonder women can get away by being shitty when men demand nothing of them beyond the flesh.
>>
>>24915840
I bet stuff like that happens all the time with pornstars.
>>
File: stoya-deen.jpg (40 KB, 635x431) Image search: [Google]
stoya-deen.jpg
40 KB, 635x431
>>24916091
He says that as his ex, she might be jealous he's moving in with new gf.

>Deen's dark sense of humor -- including previous tweets about rape jokes -- has drawn scrutiny amid the accusations.

"I think that finding humor in horror is a coping mechanism I use to accept that terrible things happen in the world. It doesn't mean I condone negative behavior," he wrote to the Daily Beast. "I have always had a dark sense of humor as I think a lot of people in my circle do as well--dead baby jokes, Holocaust jokes, rape jokes, no arm-no legs jokes, racist jokes. I don't condone prejudice. I operate outside of the overly-PC public world we live in."
>>
File: 178210321sr00025-the-canyon.jpg (41 KB, 970x645) Image search: [Google]
178210321sr00025-the-canyon.jpg
41 KB, 970x645
>>24916166
"Raped you as a feminist"
>>
>>24911851
I'm gonna go with height, muscle, angular facial bones, and confidence.
>>
>>24915221
>Christopher Hitchens
I had never heard about him (non-Anglo).
Interesting biography.
>>
Google "Good looking guy"

You will literal clones of the same white guy and phenotype for the most part

there is only one right way to be a man
there is no wrong way to be a woman

80/20 was proven

it's 80/16 (tinder study)

women rate 4/5 (80%) of men as sub average looks
>>
>>24916462
- The Trial of Henry Kissinger
- The Missionary Position: Mother Teresa in Theory and Practice

damn, he had a way with titles.

why do I picture him as gay?
>>
>>24912426
>I love to submit to an impossibly hot woman who has the world at her feet
You mean like all people?
>>
>>24916731
>>24916731
No, I'm really special, believe me. I've tried hard to become normal.
>>
>>24912560
>an oven mitt for a face
>not french press
Shit taste, teebh familia.
>>
>>24915661

Me: you're wrong and a misogynist
You: I hope you get raped

ok, loser.
>>
>>24912901
if have you have all those other things white doesn't really matter you fucking idiot
>>
>>24912346
You are replying to a post about how men are most often settled for, trying to prove them wrong by giving examples of men who are clearly settled for.
>>
>>24912219
>thinks disney movies reflect real life.
>>
>>24912556
>I like it when men pay attention to me
>is a tripfagging attention whore on r9k

You are actually a braindead retarded whore. You're a walking talking fuckhole with a primordial whore brain.

Kill yourself you worthless hole.
>>
>average face
>make 75 dollars a week (theatre job, lowest rung of the ladder of theatre joba at that)
>not fat but not skinny
>no car
>have gf

Makem laugh and not be an idiot
>>
>>24911851
a sense of danger, foreboding, and possible death due to his inexhaustible lust for her fat deposits and eggs
>>
File: damn.gif (1 MB, 260x289) Image search: [Google]
damn.gif
1 MB, 260x289
>>24912560
>beard
Fuck yes.
This should have become a sexy man thread long time ago.
>>
>>24913356
i love retards that come here and claim they are so handsome and tall but are to pussy to get a girlfriend and how its so saddd awww
>>
>>24917997
>75 dollars a week
I make 177 dollars a week working part time as a cashier
where the fuck do you live
>>
>>24918244
see >>24915603

There's more than just being tall. Not being a manlet is mandatory though.
>>
>>24918285
Kentucky.
>>
I like guys who are calm, a bit soft spoken, who can have meaningful conversations and at least a couple common interests.

I hate dudes who are pushy, loud, talk too much, and have absolutely nothing interesting to say.
>>
>>24918285
>>24918310
Not me but ckose. Tn. But its fairly standard rate for entry Running Crew intern. Free housing and elec tho.
>>
>>24918104
P
L O N D O N ? ?
S
>>
File: sex.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sex.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
mmmm I want to take him deep into my mouth
>>
>>24912346
>implying introverted = robot

go fuck yourself. why even contribute if you dont even fucking understand these simple concepts
>>
>Pansexual
>Don't care if I never get a gf because I can find a dude with just as much estrogen and be his power top till I get bored and move on
>Can fuck a hot trans boy, or girl and I'm totally okay with it. Most people don't even want to do that so more choices for me
>Scared to admit my sexuality to people
>Never will have a bf, or gf as long as I'm within 100 miles of family
>>
File: you don't.jpg (662 KB, 750x1101) Image search: [Google]
you don't.jpg
662 KB, 750x1101
Reminder that you don't look like this.
>>
>>24913830
I hope someday you suffer greatly.
>>
>>24914255
>I know men are fucked up misogynists with disgusting fetishes,

yeah because women whole heartedly support this behaviour
>>
File: jamie-dornan-hogan-ss14-thumb.jpg (109 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
jamie-dornan-hogan-ss14-thumb.jpg
109 KB, 1000x1000
u fall in luv u lose
>>
>1 meter 84 cm
>decent shape
>car guy
>kinda poor
>confident once I get to know you
>>
File: Christopher Hitchens 1968.jpg (235 KB, 540x700) Image search: [Google]
Christopher Hitchens 1968.jpg
235 KB, 540x700
>>24911851
>>24918851
Man in OP was a cute chap once.
>>
>>24918973
Guess that's what happens when all you do is smoke and drink all day.

Being an ENxx wins out though, I guess.
>>
>>24913486
Kill yourself, faggot. You don't have to be a robot to be depressed. You are arguing with his phrasing, not his argument. All different kinds of people face a variety of mental difficulties.
>>
File: 1209-hemsworth-670.jpg (69 KB, 670x577) Image search: [Google]
1209-hemsworth-670.jpg
69 KB, 670x577
He's so tall and handsome as hell....
>>
>>24913577
Eggman doesn't look that bad though. If he had a good personality I could imagine being his friend, and I wouldn't find the idea of girls wanting him ridiculous either...
>>
Money.
I don't even buy into the Chad meme but money is up there.
>>
because twins
>>
>>24913046

basically this.

i would argue for swapping height and money though, height is really important, and ONLY having money won't get you that far (short/ugly computer programmer type guys are testament to that).
>>
>>24912814
How do men find women attractive that differs from this?
>>
File: love.jpg (54 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
54 KB, 500x499
i feld in lov
>>
>>24914662
The thing is: I don't like being dominant. And I don't like being submissive either.
>>
>>24912815
You seem to know a lot about reddit. Are you from there?
>>
File: yawnagain.jpg (159 KB, 1344x664) Image search: [Google]
yawnagain.jpg
159 KB, 1344x664
>>24916586
Yawn nobody replied to the most relevant post in the thread pic related
>>
>>24912901
>tfw only have white and brown hair
>>
>tall
>good facial structure
>smart
>fit
>all of that is ruined by severe acne
I'm disappointed with God to be honest
>>
>>24919711

>those guys in the "Unattractive Male Faces" thumbnail

If THOSE guys are considered ugly, then I have literally no chance whatsoever.
>>
>>24919866
Why don't you just get ace medication like clearasil, or some shit?
Drink atleast 8 bottles of water a day, clean your face before you go to sleep, and put a clean towel, or t shirt over your pillow at night before you sleep, also don't touch your face with your dirty ass hands.

It's literally that easy, acne isn't genetic dude. It's the result of bacteria and shit.

Fuck I don't understand people with acne its literally 100% hygenic.
>>
File: IMG_0988.jpg (398 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0988.jpg
398 KB, 1280x960
>>24919951
I already do that. But this shit isn't irreversible
>>
>>24912911
Oh good god I'm on my way to being a wizard
>>
File: FY4HJY4H8RVBDRB.LARGE.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
FY4HJY4H8RVBDRB.LARGE.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
>>24920014
So did you take a dermatologist advice on what to do to fix this? NO , because ti would have been fixed already.

It could be diet, stress, not enough water, not cleaning bacteria off of your face properly, which is the most likely cause, but...

Hormones, bacteria, cosmetics, food allergy, poor cell rate turnover, skin barrier function errors, stress, overactive sebaceous glands, diet toxin build up.

link related.

I work for a biotech company that grows the API in a prescription cosmetic

http://www.skinacea.com/acne/acne-causes.html#.VmuXqUorLIU

I've seen much worse bro that is completely fixable, just do something about it.

step 1 see dermatologist
step 2 exactly follow regimen
step 3 ????
step 4 clear skin
>>
File: Evangeline-Lilly-Lee-Pace01.jpg (98 KB, 600x850) Image search: [Google]
Evangeline-Lilly-Lee-Pace01.jpg
98 KB, 600x850
Just look like Lee Pace
>handsome
>perfect amount of muscle and fat
>6'5" Adonis
>/fa/
>talented
>suave voice
>very nice
>great smile
>great hair
BALDFAGS GET OUT
>>
File: tumblr_l8d08gHXWw1qb8y9jo1_1280.jpg (294 KB, 835x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l8d08gHXWw1qb8y9jo1_1280.jpg
294 KB, 835x1280
>>24920399
MALNETS GET OUT
>>
File: FFN_RIJ_HOBBIT_072614_51487973.jpg (750 KB, 900x1168) Image search: [Google]
FFN_RIJ_HOBBIT_072614_51487973.jpg
750 KB, 900x1168
>>24920415
UGLIES GET OUT
NIGGERS FOLLOW SUIT
>>
Huge dicks
>>
>>24911851
Who even cares? Their hormones rule everything anyway so fuck them and what they want.
>>
>>24912219
Women always lie about what they want. She says this but actually wants to be gang banged by a bunch of Chads and Tyrones
>>
what if you're tall, medium to shit looks, and fat?
>>
File: 1447998894874.jpg (205 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1447998894874.jpg
205 KB, 1440x810
>>24911851
FEMININE men

Oh my gosh I love qt men with boyish faces, gentle personalities, twink bodies. Especially if they dress stylish and take pride in their appearance, but that's not required just something I would like. I would absolutely LOVE a bf with a feminine dick.

I'm not really dominant. Now I would love to engage in some gfd and maybe even peg a qt girly boy but I like to be dominated myself so there has to be a balance. I don't like traps either or full on shemales, they have to be somewhat manly.

So many times I've fallen for a guy only to find out that he's gay ;_; The type of men I like are hardly ever attracted to me. Or women in general.
>>
I guess what attracted me to my boyfriend was that he is absolutely brilliant. So I guess someone smart over all else. I need to have someone I can talk to and not feel completely intellectually isolated.
>>
>>24913830
>has swag
Unironically kill yourself
>>
>>24919866
Same except severe rosacea desu
>>
Nothing. It's God's curse on women.

Genesis 3:16 "To the woman he said, "I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."
>>
Height
Facial aesthetics
Good hair
Height
In shape
Height
Rich
Big Johnson
Height

Did I mention height?

>>24912346
introverted =/= robot

And I guarantee you those men are much better looking than you're letting on. Which is why they got girlfriends. Like I'm trying to say here, physical appearance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> personality. A woman would sooner go for Chad if he was deaf & mute than a 1/10 with a great sense of humor, not autistic, etc.
>>
>>24914876
Quit it if you hate it so much, cunt. Or is the boss OMG so hawt <3 ill do whatevur he tellz me!!!111! hes sooooo dreamyyy!!!!!!!!
>>
>>24911851
>short (max 5'5")
>indian with thick accent
>bmi under 18
>teenage pedostache
>swag
>those sweat pants that are loose in the butt, hanging down to the knees and skinny in the ankles
>200 dollar shoes
>almost no flexibility beyond bare minimum music
>thick accent
>hang around other people who are nearly identicle
>>
>>24920641
Fuck, I love feminine men so much. I don't think I would date one because that's too much pressure on me (and I do also like masculine men), but without fail the only time I check men out in public or in threads is if they're some cute little twink. It's probably a result of too much kpop and anime, but it's also that I hold femininity in high esteem when it comes to beauty and truly pretty men are like unicorns.
>>
File: 1449646403387.jpg (28 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1449646403387.jpg
28 KB, 472x472
>>24922536
>It's probably a result of too much kpop and anime

This desu senpai.

Perfect pretty boys like that don't exist. And when they do, they definitely won't be interested in some stinky weeb neet girl who posts on r9k
>>
>>24922836
I'm not stinky or NEET but I would rather boys like that find other boys to have sex with anyway
>>
File: 2vhzyat.jpg (12 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
2vhzyat.jpg
12 KB, 704x480
>>24920641
>>24922536
would girls date me?, i look almost identical to stephen chow but skinnier and longer hair.
>>
>>24911851
"Gay" as possible, but clearly straight, masculine, and able to give them a sense of security.
>>
>>24923852
Post a picture, even if you blur out your face. Long haired Asian boys are the fucking best.
>>
>>24911851
>commanding, not demanding, attention and respect
>being a playful asshole, not a total dick
>confidence
>intelligence and/or wit
>not afraid of touching/being close
>knowing what not to bring up

For example:
My gf when on two dates with a guy before we got together. He got a kiss on the cheek on the first date. The second, he said to her: "I mentioned you to my therapist". I'm sure you can guess how big of a red flag that is.
>>
>>24911851
Is that some kind of a Camus movie?
>>
>>24924278
tfw post got deleted

Where are you from anon? I genuinely think you are a qt
>>
>>24912560
>I like when he can carry a conversation
Fuck, I'm out of contention then
>>
>>24924860
Ya apprently you cant post real pics of yourself. im from hong kong lad
>>
I personally find these traits attractive in a man:
Deep voice
Intelligence
Clavicle bones
Self deprecating humor
Good driver
Dark hair/eyes
Big nose (bonus points if it's crooked)
>>
File: 1447002303891.png (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447002303891.png
57 KB, 600x600
As a good looking guy who hasn't acomplished shit in life i can tell you that eggman was right. they are the same as you guys all they care about is looks. everything else is secondary. i get tons of chicks and i don't even have a job
>>
THE THREE HEIGHTS: TALLER PHYSICALLY, HIGHER LEVEL OF EDUCATION, HIGHER SALARY

Second list of requirements:
>Physically fit
>Clean and hygienic
>Strong jawline
>Dick at least five inches long when erect

Third tier:
>Has interests and goals in life
>Can hold a conversation
>Capable of looking after himself
>Emotionally stable

Bonus round:
>Extreme pallor
>Philosophical
>Into blood drinking and satanic rituals
>Kind to cats
>Likes to grow his own food
>Worships me like a god
>Fluent in at least six languages
>>
>>24925202
How's your personality? Are you outgoing?
>>
>>24912219
As I read this list I realized I possess and strive for these attributes with the same priority without being a Chad and while of courses browsing this board. Maybe I don't belong here. Maybe you don't either. You wanna get some coffee and pastries later? hmu
>>
>>24913536

How tall are thou?
>>
>>24925142
>all of these except deep voice
At least I know my fucked up nose has some merit.
>>
>>24917777
>7777
>quadriple 7s

Quads of the Gods have spoken
>>
I'm going to chime in and say that in my observation, women are incredibly attracted to confidence, straight forwardness and SOCIAL STATUS most of all. If you are famous or popular or are a member of what has been deemed an exclusive club women will swoon for you. Never forget the social status.
>>
>>24912461
r9k is not a hivemind, stop making massive generalizations about the type of person that might be browsing r9k

Seriously what the fuck
>>
File: Just World Syndrome.png (291 KB, 1260x568) Image search: [Google]
Just World Syndrome.png
291 KB, 1260x568
>>24912219
>>24912461

>good person (kind, honest, empathetic)

This has literally nothing to do with it.

It's just that people tend to project a lot of positive attributes onto men who are being positively validated by women, and project negative attributes onto men who are going without positive female validation. People make the mistake of using female validation is an arbiter of your worth as a human being, and this dynamic itself is borne out of the need to believe, however falsely, that women must be using sound logic in their criteria that they apply to men.

People NEED to believe that women are not attracted to dangerous, anti social traits. They NEED to believe that they are attracted to "nice men".

Can't believe how often I have to post this pic.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.