[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL LIST OF FEDORA ENTERTAINMENT: >Fedora Video Games:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1380697092809.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
OFFICIAL LIST OF FEDORA ENTERTAINMENT:
>Fedora Video Games:
League of Legends
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Dota 2
Borderlands 2
Life Is Strange
The Binding of Isaac
Battlefield 4
Fallout 4
>Fedora Music:
Pink Floyd
Queen
Eminem
Childish Gambino
Foo Fighters
Mumford & Sons
Hopsin
Daft Punk
Metallica
>Fedora Movies:
Lord of the Rings
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
V for Vendetta
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
Her
Donnie Darko
The Big Lebowski
Inception
The Grand Budapest Hotel
>Fedora TV:
South Park
Firefly
Regular Show
Doctor Who
Robot Chicken
Adventure Time
Rick & Morty
Game of Thrones
Dexter
>Other Fedora Entertainment:
MMA
Game Grumps
New Japan Pro Wrestling
E-Sports
Montage Parodies
TotalBiscuit

Any other important fedoracore missing?
>>
File: Nakamura.png (64 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
Nakamura.png
64 KB, 500x278
>New Japan Pro Wrestling

That's a funny way of spelling "Ring of Honor"
>>
File: Stop_Enjoying_Things.jpg (25 KB, 364x302) Image search: [Google]
Stop_Enjoying_Things.jpg
25 KB, 364x302
>I don't like these things therefore nobody likes these things
KYS faggot.
>>
Pretty accurate there for once OP
>>
>>24911603
Fedora/non-fedora is a false dichotomy. Please stop using it, it's destructive for the mental health of this whole site as it creates frustration and hate in others. We have enough problems as it is. Thank you and have a nice day, friend.
#make4chanasaferplace no but really I'm probably gonna kill myself soon
>>
What the fuck are you on about go back to reddit you fucking faggot waste of life.
Saged nigger
>>
>>24911603
Didn't name hearthstone haha fag
>>
>Grand Budapest Hotel
OK now I'm triggered.
>>
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU PIECE OF RETARED AHIT FUCK YOU THESE ARE MY FAVOURITE OMG FUCK YOU WHY CANT I JUST ENJOY SHIT WITHOUT YOU FUCKING FAGS EUINING IT YOU WILL NOT SHAME ME OUT OF MY FUXKING INTEREST YOU ANAL PIECE OF SHOT YOU NORMIE SHITSTAIN .Btw,one morw word: FICL OFFF
>>
QUEEN I S PURE FUCKING GLORY AND PINK FLOYD IS FZCKING AMAZING YOU NORMIE DAGGGOT DIPSJIT AT LEASDRZ IM NOT LISTENINH TO SOME FUKING NIGGGER
>>
>>24911603
What about fedora foods and drinks?
>>
>>24911603
>New Japan Pro Wrestling
triggering me pretty hard not gonna lie
>>
most of those arent fedoratier at all, mostly just mainstream stuff
>>
I AM PLAYING BINDING OF ISAAC RIGHT NOW IT IS FUCKING AMAZING STOP TRYING TO FUCKING SHANE ME YOU NORMIE CUNT FUCK I THOUGHT THIS WAS A SAFE PLACE FOR ROBOTS TO FEEL BUT HELL FUCKING NO YOU JUST HAD TO HOP ON MY DICK YOU FAGGOT NORMIE YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING SHOT
>>
>>24911603
Is fedora synonymous with normies now

fedora video games:
any indie game

fedora music:
/mu/

fedora movies:
anything edgy

fedora tv:
what you wrote is pretty acccurate

fedora entertainment:
"e-sports"
twitch
>>
>>24911603
Anchorman is a pretty normie movie. Spot on with everything else. Don't forget Sargon of Akkad for other fedora entertainment.
>>
>>24912142
FUCK YOU.Dont even mention it to the assoholic normie shit i would probably have to fucking starve myself you IDOOT
>>
>>24912199
this is an accurate list

OP is just trying to bait as many people as he can by listing mainstream stuff
>>
Fucking fedora hipsters never even listen to pink floyd's good stuff and now it's a goddamn fedora entertainment? ree.
>>
>>24911603
>no dark souls
>no dwarf fortress
>>
>>24911603

Thats normie stuff not fedora stuff ya faggot

but you're probably baiting anyway, you're still a faggot though
>>
Fuck off faggot you can't classify Pink Floyd as fedora music, they're fucking geniuses regardless of what music you're into, and the big lebowski is a classic, idiot.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.