[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's funny when women think the wage gap exists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1423011041796.jpg (123 KB, 352x933) Image search: [Google]
1423011041796.jpg
123 KB, 352x933
It's funny when women think the wage gap exists
>>
>moot not handing the janitor a hot pocket
I am dissapoint
>>
>>24910494
No the janitor gets hot pockets from his mom, since he lives in her basement
>>
>>24910436
>a job where you move a stack of paper from one side of the table to the other
that's called doing someone a quick favor
>>
>>24910436
>tfw my mum actually fell for the wage gap myth when some feminist hippy at her work preached to her about it
She is so fucking gullible. I wanted to explain why she was wrong but I didn't have the mental energy for it so I just let her stay ignorant.
>>
It exists, but the number often used in America has been blown way out of proportion with gross misuse of statistics.
>>
>>24910436
it's funny when robots think it doesn't exist
>>
>>24910547
prove that it exists
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 419x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 419x610
>>24910436
Where are the hotpockets?
>>
>>24910436
funny too when they ignore the tax gap. Men pay most of the taxes while women benefit more from taxes.
>>
>tfw me and my manager are the only males in the office
>mfw I'm an apprentice and get paid jack shit and do everything while women literally sigh and do jack shit
>if it's anything to do with moving and/or sorting stuff it's me
>going to the post office - ME

Can't wait for january so they tell me if I'm going be doing level 3 NVQ with a proper wage, if they give me minimum wage I'm going to search for a new job while on my breaks every day, fuck them.
>>
>>24910662
In the reviews of literature I've looked at after adjusting for confounders the gap cones out as something like 2%, which both falls within a range for plausible error, and probably was only made to show as such as a token genuflection to feminists.

It's definitely true that young working women make more on avg than young working men
>>
>>24910704
>Men pay most of the taxes while women benefit more from taxes.
only because men make more money
>>
>Cutting edge new money saving technique
>Hire 8 women to every 2 males
>Save thousands of dollars hiring a primarily women work force

Why ever hire a man by their logic?

Viper:

"Do you niggas even think?!"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.