[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're forced to leave the US and have to choose one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 432143412341234.jpg (1 MB, 1476x1743) Image search: [Google]
432143412341234.jpg
1 MB, 1476x1743
You're forced to leave the US and have to choose one of these countries to be randomly dropped into a village of about 5000 people in
You won't get to be in a major city and you have to stay in wherever they put you or else you will be sent to jail
>>
Ethiopia? Fuck that's really hard actually.
>>
Qatar because it's so small and rich, tiny villages might still have electricity and such
>>
Ethiopia since it's the only Christian nation and won't kill me
>>
Jordan is one of the safest places in the middle east and does not follow Sharia Law. This isn't even difficult.
>>
>>24910143
Kuwait.

That was easy.

Jordan is a good answer too.
>>
Somalia

I'll just join some pirates and fuck around the coast
>>
Remove Kuwait, Qatar, and UAE. They make it way too easy
>>
>>24911127
>>24911127
This Kuwait or Saudi
>>
>You're forced to leave the US
Good thing I'm not in the US then
>>
>>24910143
Urban Israel. It's safe enough for tourists, it's safe enough for me. Also, a lot of the land is fertile, so it doesn't feel/look like you're in a godforsaken desert since it's literally not godforsaken and is the land of milk and honey for a reason.

I don't speak hebrew but I have jewish family so I could fit in
>>
>>24911163
>>24911153
>>24911045
Not so fast. You are not a local citizen, you have no rights and you should not expect the gibs of the West.

Basically, you are a slave. Go die building something for food.
>>
Jordan
> American friendly
> safe
> relatively liberal
> nice climate in the levant region
>>
>>24911252
And they have a qt queen :^)
>>
>>24910143
united arab emirates is the obvious answer do you guys even know anything fuck
>>
Iran. I like Persian food, there are mountains and shit so it has places I won't burn or dry out in, and they don't actually hate Jews, just Israel. or maybe Ethiopia, they have mountains too and also lots of dank landrace cannabis and delicious coffee
>>
>>24911144
yeah, but piracy without rum is just some bullshit
>>
Jordan and Kuwait are definitely 1a and 1b. Djibouti third since it's small and we have a big Arny base there
>>
I have a hook nose, black hair and thick eyebrows. Even if I'm not a citizen I'll blend right in in Israel.

The other day a rabbi came to talk to me about some religion bullshit. I had to spend five minutes convincing him I wasn't a jew.
>>
>>24910143
Jordan. Northern Mountains. Family friends rich as shit around there. I'd do fiiiiine.
>>
File: (smug bullfrog).jpg (42 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(smug bullfrog).jpg
42 KB, 409x409
Why is no one saying based Oman?
>extremely moderate unique branch of islam
>rich as fuck from oil
>everyone is nice
>>
I lived in Ethiopia for awhile, it's not too bad.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.