[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I get into the tunblr scene brb hot soft grunge girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 500x667
how do I get into the tunblr scene

brb hot soft grunge girls
brb popping social media
brb cool photos
brb

I want to be tumblr

I'm 18 and I feel like I just need a camera and some friends
>>
>>24909952

Well the first step is to get the fuck off of our board and never return.
>>
you are literally a faggot

get out
>>
>>24909952
Only the cool kids browse tumblr. You're in /r9k/ so you're definitely not a cool kid.
>>
>smoking
>ever

One of the most obnoxious habits to blight this Earth. Girls who smoke should be redflags for everyone here and guys who smoke are immediately annoying or trying too hard to be cool.
>>
wish I had friends lads
>>
Gonna make a soft grunge account on tumblr and buy a hench camera
>>
that would've been a beautiful view of the towers 15 years ago. Feelsbadman
>>
File: WP_20140219_001.jpg (842 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
WP_20140219_001.jpg
842 KB, 3264x1836
>>24910622
iktf bro, used to work in a building with a view like that
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 640x360
Yeah staring out at the soft grunge landscape
>>
I wish there was a nice sensitive girl I could take a long walk with while talking quietly but intently about things we feel comfortable telling each other.
>>
>>24909952
1)Make a blog and make sure it has a good theme
2)Reblog stuff, but only stuff that fits the theme you're going for (grunge, pastel, "aesthetic", "pale", etc,) and not too many at a time (use the queue function)
3)Post "original" content. Quotes or pseudo-intelectual stuff on an appropriately colored background work. Stock photos of clothing from online stores are also good. Make your captions either informative and/or a link back to your blog.
4)Make text posts very rarely and leave them vague, especially if they're about you

It's also good to look at popular blogs and essentially copy them by reblogging their stuff or using their theme.
>>
>>24910771

ma brotha. I was thinking obscure Springsteen lyrics too

aka born to run
>>
Absolutely love that view. Are roofs in Manhattan accessible?
>>
>>24910622
the towers were always a blight on the skyline. the new monstrosity that took their place might be worse though.
>>
>>24911738

Don't know as I didn't not take the photo
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.