[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: campus stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1421030859594.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1421030859594.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>walking along campus
>shy freshman, very few friends
>just trying to get from point A to point B
>have to walk past an area where social justice kids always do their demonstrations
>today it's "hug a muslim"
>muslim kids sitting there with big signs and you're supposed to hug them to show tolerance or something
>have anxiety and hate physical contact with strangers
>walk by them clutching my bag
>"HUG A MUSLIM! HUG A MUSLIM? WANNA HUG DUDE?"
>glance over at them and quickly increase my speed
>they all get angry at me
>"WHAT'S THE MATTER DUDE? DON'T LIKE MUSLIMS? COME ON! YEAH COME ON!"
>"BOOOOOOOOOOO"
>everyone saw my face
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 200x133
Jesus christ

How about hug a family member who's loved one was fucking murdered by a sand nig day
>>
>>24909740
lmao

how is college going now do you have good friends who love you

do you have gf
>>
That's some funny shit
>>
File: 1253896179374.jpg (3 KB, 120x126) Image search: [Google]
1253896179374.jpg
3 KB, 120x126
>>24909740
lie you faggot, normies don't deserve the truth nor will they treat the truth kindly

just say you're sick

or not be a retard with no situational awareness and never walk close to those fucking shitty students that bug you about political correct moral high horse issue #52436346 with fliers and shit.
>>
>>24909740
Just say "AAAAHHH IM AFRAID OF PHYSICAL CONTACT I NEED A SAFE SPACE" and they'll understand
>>
>>24910366
This. Tell them you're autistic.
>>
>>24909740

There is no other solution, you have to shoot up your campus and fuck their dead bodies. In that way everybody would understand why you didn't want to hug that little peacefull muslim, also; fill your room with the gadsen/nazi/Fascist Italian flags and complete the rest with NRA symbols, plans to kill the president and recipes for bombs extracted from some obscure deep web page(found in 5 minutes in the hiddenwiki).

There you go, by the time execute this plan nobody will remember what you did.
>>
>>24909740
somehow same here
>uni class ends
>going downstairs, deliberately left the room last not to see anyone on my way
>that asian guy spots me
>he says: hey anon! you're taking an elevator? I'll press the button...
>after a while of pensiveness I tell him one word: no
>proceed going downstairs, continuously realizing how rude was what I said

it's not that I hate asians, not even I hate this guy especially, it's just that I wanted to be alone (as always I suppose), couldn't he understand?!
>>
>>24909740
Welcome to 2015

If you were born white then you're racist :^)
>>
>>24909740
Headphones work wonders for shit like this, man. Even if there's no music playing.
>>
You tell them you went to college to fucking LEARN and not play little playground politics. Fucking hipster douchebags won't even get off their ass to fucking vote anyway.
>>
>>24909740
walk with headphones, always walk with headphones...
>>
>>24910366
You think someone with social anxiety would be able to say this to a crowd of people swarming him? This would be embarrassing as fuck.
>>
You could have just told him "sorry bro, I'm not comfortable with hugs, but keep up the good work" and walked away.
>>
>not telling them to fuck off
wow man
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.