[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't we just kill mentally ill people and harvest their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 6347634576.jpg (29 KB, 640x519) Image search: [Google]
6347634576.jpg
29 KB, 640x519
Why don't we just kill mentally ill people and harvest their organs?
>>
>>24909464
Just thinking about that makes you one of them.
>>
>>24909464
Because there would be no one to post on r9k
>>
>>24909464
"human rights"
>>
>>24909464
the parents of mentally ill children literally have stockholm syndrome

they take care of braindead children for life and literally say shit like "oh, once you get to know him he has a heart, he is actually very intelligent"

i know, my cousin is actually autistic, his life is completely worthless he will need handlers till he dies - he is nothing but a sink, he will never have anything to give back except retardation

i agree with you op
>>
>>24909464
Never post that ugly pepe again lol

- avid redditer
>>
>>24909531
>>24909542
i mean these posters have a point tho, where do we draw the line? I mean mildly disabled people should not be killed they are almost like us

I believe if you are so mentally disabled you require a handler to perform basic actions everyday for the rest of your life then you should be harvested for stem cells immediately when it becomes apparent
>>
Because you'd be one of the first to be slaughtered. No great waste so. I assume this is bait but to seriously answer your question. Because everyone becomes mentally ill at some stage of their lives. Either suffering anxiety, depression, or developing mild personality disorders. Or living with illnesses such as schizophrenia or developing dementia or Alzheimers in their latter years. Everyone will have a dose of mental illness in their lives. It would be a suicide of the human race.
>>
>>24909552
i agree... Think about the people who can't even think for themselves!!
>>
>>24909660
but what about those born extremely mentally disabled?

those who will never be able to do anything in their lives, who literally will not develop to a state greater than infants?

there are two possibilities:
they have normal intelligence but some physical connection is not there - in this case they are already are alienated and treated like some subhuman their whole lives, they would probably be happier to be useful and harvested

or they are vegetable brains and it doesnt matter what they think because they cant
>>
File: 1443405039568.png (366 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1443405039568.png
366 KB, 500x500
>tfw grew up with a severely retarded sibling

I couldn't be a parent to a disabled child, it's not in me.
>>
>>24909464
I agree but normies would never allow it.
>>
B-but we can't do that! My feelings!

Emotions always win over logical ideas!
>>
>>24910176
There's a good chance it will happen, if you have children at all.
>>
>>24909464
my disease is horrible and if you can give me a painfree death you may harvest my organs.

i am really creative tho, and contribute to society.
i make good music, and am nice to everyone around me.
>>
Normies only allow autists and other learning disabled retards live because they play a important role in society as a human vent, and allow obvious social comparisons so that everyone else (including us) as the "healthy" majority can feel better about ourselves.

It'd be great to kill them off, obviously so that the next lowest level of human degeneracy would be sjw's, trannys and psychiatricly ill people all grouped into one; but since this never happened sooner, we now allow these latter mentally ill degenerates, who somehow have human rights, to dictate our government's effort and money to feed a cycle of attempting to achieve this impossible concept of "equality".

It's almost fated that if this shit goes on the way it is now, America and other highly liberalist contries will go into the terribly fated communist route.
>>
>>24912675

That's honestly some serious redpill shit there anon.
>>
>>24912675
are you a fascist
>>
I've seen some special ed kids in my school that just make screeching noises, clap their hands, and waddle on down the hallway like a sub-human species. At that point, cart them away, but if the disability is only mild they are fine.
>>
>>24909531
mentally ill people are, in general, very nice tho...
>>
>>24910176
Do you think you'd have the guts to kill it?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.