[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>born ugly >instantly 100x worse off than everybody else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: fuk.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
fuk.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>born ugly
>instantly 100x worse off than everybody else
It's not fair.

Women instantly hate you and nobody gives you any respect, all because you have an ugly face.

Why are ugly people not sterilized? Why are people like me allowed to be born?
>>
Because they jewing us into becoming a wageslave so one day we might get a slutted out whore with 35 who didn't gave a fuck about you when she was 18 while sucking Chads cock.
>>
File: ScRR6.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ScRR6.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
Nobody will ever give you a chance if you're ugly. You'll never have the chance to prove yourself as a friend or partner because they won't even approach you. It makes you feel disgusting. You feel like a leper.
>>
>identify what is that makes you ugly
>spend years fixing it, maybe the rest of your life

work bro
>>
>>24909613
there is no fix for being genetic trash
>>
>>24909613
acne scars + extremely unaesthetic face

only thing I have going for me is bright blue eyes and blonde hair
>>
>>24909613
Not everyone can afford plastic surgery or complete skeletal reconstruction.
>>
>>24909885
>blue eyes and blonde hair
that is not positive at all
women prefer dark hair
>>
>>24909972
Asians like blonde hair
>>
Was born ugly and grown up to a fatass and a dumbass

I never wanted to be born if i knew it was gonna be like this
>>
>>24910012
No Asians here.
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (72 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
72 KB, 300x250
>>24909097
The worst part is that women and attractive men actually don't believe that you are treated any different at all.
Attractive men can't relate, and women are delusional even to their own behavior.
It really posts my pepes that they think you should just man up.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.