[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw good looking >tfw fit >tfw academically and economically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1384990216583.jpg (573 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1384990216583.jpg
573 KB, 1920x1200
>tfw good looking
>tfw fit
>tfw academically and economically successful
>tfw have steady gf
>tfw steadily cheat on her
>tfw large group of friends
>tfw a bunch of hobbies

And yet still, every night when I get into bed I want to shoot myself so as not to get up the next day. It's not fair, I literally worked my ass off for years to acquire all the things you're supposed to need in life, and when I got them it just felt the same as before.
>>
why are you listing >tfw steadily cheat on her as if its something to be proud of. is this bait?
>>
Look up Eckhart Tolle
>>
Perhaps your steady cheating is providing you with a steady source of self hatred? Idk man...
>>
why would you cheat on your gf you asshole? break up with her if you don't love her fuckhead

she doesn't deserve this
>>
>>24909029
Go on a long hike alone in nature
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 582x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 582x259
>>24909029
A hole inside your soul.
It's easier to notice if you are NEAT, fat and ugly tho.
And btw,
You just want some attention, you whore peace of sheet.
GTFO normie, Reaaaeaeaeraa
>>
>Cheating on gf
>Only person that would ever love you
Kill yourself, you don't deserved her
>>
>>24909052
I tried being faithful at first, when it didn't help, I thought maybe fucking around would, it doesn't, but it's more fun.

>>24909077
Checked, will do.

>>24909115
Nah, I honestly don't view it as wrong in any way, and vehemently believe if you're not the cheater you'll be cheated on.

>>24909145
She doesn't deserve jackshit indeed, she still gets clothed, fed, fucked and pampered though. Don't act like I'm making her life hell, she doesn't even know.

>>24909173
I find the very concept tiring and boring.

>>24909260
fuck that defeatists bullshit, and fuck your attention too. It just feels like there should be more senpai
>>
>>24909029
>thinking that depression is about circumstances
Get counselling you dumbass.
>>
>>24909569
You fucking idiot stop cheating on your girlfriend and you wouldn't feel like this. Stupid people doing stupid things.
>>
>>24909029
>I want to shoot myself

then do it

you're a worthless piece of shit and the world would be better off without you
>>
>>24910281
I'm considering it, even if doesn't work out I'll probs get some nice pills.

>>24910341
>thinking my existential crisis has anything to do with women

it was like this before her, during the times I was faithful, it's like that now and so it will be after I leave her.

>>24910384
Eventually I guess.
>>
>>24909029
>>>/facebook/

Also
>cheating on your gf
You're just as bad as all those whores /r9k/ hates
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.