[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listen up you pathetic beta males. I here to warn you fuckers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: firepower.jpg (109 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
firepower.jpg
109 KB, 900x600
Listen up you pathetic beta males. I here to warn you fuckers that if you try anything like that little shit Eliot Rodgers there's gonna be hell to pay. I carry at all times. In my house, at my university, when I'm walking down the street and see you creepy fucks doing your "nightwalks". Yeah, don't think we don't notice.

It's my duty as an alpha male to terminate any of you betas that get out of line. So remember that when you fantasize about your little uprising. Pic related: it's the last thing you'll see if you try any shit around me.
>>
>>24909016
>, at my university,
Is that even legal nigger?
>>
>Taurus
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Take your Brazilian trash out of here.
>>
So its an old fashioned stand-off ey? okay then. DRAW.
>>
>>24909016
This

I fucking hate college normies, Chads, and humanity in general. But I be damned before I let some loser virgin take my life when chances are I probably have it worse than him.
>>
>>24909016
>iwi
jew detected
>>
>>24909480
>using virgin as an insult

looks like you're the normie here kid
>>
>>24909016
>It's my duty

This is why shootings happen.

Mind your own fucking business and let people be people. Everyone deserves a shot at life.
>>
>>24909016
that's why mass shooters pick gun-free zones, you know.
>>
>come up behind you
>shoot you
>youre dead

your gun didnt protect you
>>
>>24909634
>let some loser who's just mad he can't get laid shoot you
>just mind your own business man
>>
>>24909016
>yfw betas target no-gun-zones

I mean it makes complete sense.
>>
Guns don't stop bullets broham.
>>
>>24909016
I'm a gamma positive you fucking shitlord
>>
>>24909665
>>24909682

Here's what you don't expect: I don't give a FUCK about your "gun-free" zone. When I'm around, it's "gun-free" in name only.
>>
>>24909676
good luck beating my situational awareness kid, I'm always scanning for threats.
>>
I'm pretty sure the shooter is going to be more armed and ready than you
>>
>>24909518
>thinks the truth is an insult

But you are khv right? If not then why the fuck are you here normie?
>>
>>24909802
Neither do shooters lol.

I'm pretty progun but I'd rather people die in gun-free zones than be defended by someone who was carrying.
>>
>>24909963
good luck beating my situational awareness awareness kid, i'm always aware of the most situationally aware guy
>>
>>24910094
yeah same here. also reminder that no gunman has ever been stopped by a gun.
>>
>>24910072
what's khv : )
>>
>>24909148
Thats an IWI Jericho you dumb fuck.
It says IWI US INC. Harrisburg, PA. right there on the frame.
Taurus is imported through Miami, they always have been.
>>
hi fbi

i cant wait for a shooting to happen in a "pro gun zone"

lets see if those dirty harry wannabe's are as tough as they say they are.
>>
>>24910072
>>thinks the truth is an insult

it is when it's used as an insult. like how calling you a moron is both insulting and true
>>
the world would be a better place if everyone open carried
>>
File: IMG_6319-1.jpg (567 KB, 670x1332) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6319-1.jpg
567 KB, 670x1332
I am the autist eliminator, you fear that you will take the lives of Chad's and Stacie's, I'll gladly take yours. just because he took your girl or you got rejected doesn't give you the right to hurt an annocent.

You think you lurk in the shadows, well I live in the shadows, we are your construction workers, your mail men, pizza delivery guys, we are more than anonymous.

WE are ACTIVE

Austist
Cancelation
Team
In
Various
Environments
>>
File: empowered.jpg (28 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
empowered.jpg
28 KB, 600x449
>>24910495
This.
It would be nice to have some new material for westerns, but set in the 21st century. I'm pretty tired of the old 19th century schlock.

>the villain enters the mall's food court, carrying his Uzi and staring at all his new potential victims
>little did he know that the hero, who is the fastest gun in Alabama and enjoys his subway meals for lunch, was also there at the time
>their eyes cross, they now know fate is about to reveal itself

*PEW*

>the fastest gun in Alabama defeats yet another social reject
>>
You like private pyle.
7.62 FULL METAL JACKET
>>
File: tumblr_mx1lqayjqX1s3x1sgo1_500.jpg (60 KB, 500x714) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx1lqayjqX1s3x1sgo1_500.jpg
60 KB, 500x714
Your missing the point jock-o...we want to die.
>>
Wtf is this fuckery b8. Who stops em fuckin superman? Lmao where do you get your sill autist fats I mean facts.
>>
What would happen if the social rejects won?
>>
>tfw you will never be so scared of the world you need to be armed at all times
>>
>>24911519
16 people were JUST killed in a terrorist attack on american soil, it's reality.
>>
>>24911624
Lel AMERIIKUKS AMERIIIKUUUUUUUUKS LEL WOL
>>
>>24911624
Wow 16 whole people? More than that die in traffic accidents everyday
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.