[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How doomed is the white race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9
File: Screenshot_2015-12-11-11-02-58~2.jpg (286 KB, 1440x1405) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-11-11-02-58~2.jpg
286 KB, 1440x1405
How doomed is the white race?
>>
>>24908152
all races are doomed, eventually all humans will be mixed race, feels good desu senpai people will less likely segregate themselves that way
>>
Move to Latvia if you want an all-white community.
>>
>>24908152
>race bait number 982725181826352728.
the white race is doomed because your wonen would rather enjoy the BBC than spend a single second with an ugly white autist manlet.
>>
File: 1433108276362.jpg (14 KB, 400x452) Image search: [Google]
1433108276362.jpg
14 KB, 400x452
>>24908152
>reading Chinese history
>learn about Confucius, Legalism, Taoism, Mencius, Xunzi, Mohism
>realize China is based and has always been fucking smart
>realize China has absorbed European culture
>feel O.K. about the future
>>
>>24908183
>100% slav
>white

good one Igor.
>>
I give it 50-100 years depending on any multiculturism/"enlightment"/tolerance/progressive booms
>>
>>24908250
Thats more white then what you call those rednecks in the US
>>
We're all doomed to heat death anyway, unless we take over another universe that isn't as far along as us. This should be the goal of Humanity, to break through and take over these other universes

Humanity: Extrauniversal Locusts
>>
6+ billion non-whites
1 billion whites (that's counting a lot of people who would not be considered white by 4chan's standards like albanians, bosnians, kosovans, sicilians, etc)

it's inevitable, IMO
>>
>>24908282
The Rednecks had largely white ancestors at one point.
You dont Boris, maybe vikings gangraped your ancestors 1500 years ago but thats it.
>>
I don't think it's doomed, I don't mind other races and I love reading about historical accounts from all over the world.
There is a large "kill whitey" attitude lately, especially from white women
>>
Once Trump is in office, him and Putin will remove all the Muslims from Europe. Nationalism will be back. Whites always come out on top. Worse comes the worse, we'll just flee to space.
>>
>>24908357

And I'll add that Russia will just nuke everything if it gets too bad. Get fucked.
>>
Not very. Doom is just a niche game now, and most people are playing games like Call of Duty instead.
>>
Only one race, the human race bruh.
>>
File: anews023.jpg (149 KB, 650x432) Image search: [Google]
anews023.jpg
149 KB, 650x432
>people thinking any race will go extinct
>everyone forgetting genetic engineering right around the corner
in 10-15 years, you'll be able to make your baby any color you want. And we know that the majority of blacks will try to make their baby white so they won't be discriminated against in the workforce.

>inb4 muh ancestors and muh pure bloodline
you won't be able to see any difference on a genetic level. A white baby from black parents will look like it came from white parents.
>>
>>24908457
no, human trials may begin in 10-15 years, but even with the recent leaps in technology, even minor changes require hundreds of changes, so the transition from one race to another is considerably more difficult than changing a single minor attribute, like hair or eye color.
>>
>>24908457
the mental gymnastics is real

White race will end, just not as soon as we think it will,
>>
>>24908457

Would this affect intellect or just cosmetics?
>>
File: 1413269565025.png (11 KB, 287x398) Image search: [Google]
1413269565025.png
11 KB, 287x398
>>24908152

Not as doomed as Israel when you stop getting military aid from USA, Shlomo
>>
>>24908457
>the government and society will allow genetically modified babies
>everyone will want a white baby

Are people on this board really this stupid?
>>
>>24908152
little girls shouldn't have nail varnish on, it's poison
>>
>>24908237
I'd like to have some of what you're smoking, mate.
>>
File: baltar.jpg (10 KB, 330x219) Image search: [Google]
baltar.jpg
10 KB, 330x219
>>24908503
technological advancement is exponential. Our computers will be thousands of times more powerful and be able to account for those hundreds of variables. Either way, it's inevitable and will happen within the next 30 years - which is actually a short amount of time.

>>24908512
i'm mixed race - an abomination to racial purists. I have no reason to defend white people. I'm fine with being mixed.

>>24908519
There are way too many variables that affect intelligence; not to mention that we don't even know how to properly define intelligence.
Physical traits would be easier to modify.

We'll most likely use implants to boost intelligence.

>>24908566
>government interference
you think governments all over the world will ban designer babies? You think it'll be hard to fly overseas and get a modified baby?
>everyone will want a white baby
let me be more specific: I live in the U.S. and I'm pretty certain american blacks will want white babies so they can have more opportunities in life.
>>
>>24908357
Your typical trump voter everyone.
>>
>>24908152
Holy fucking shit this bitch is the poster child for how to fail raising a white daughter.

http://www.bourbonandbrides.com/my-life-kentucky-wedding-photographer/
>>
>>24908633
If people wanted white babies then everyone would be breeding with whites, whites themselves choose not to and mix with others on an exponential level,meanwhile Asians stick with Asians, Indians with Indians and Mexicans with Mexicans, very occasionally there I'll be some westernized slutty guy coloured girl that wants to marry a white guy. Other then that, white race is not as desirable as you think it is, and WILL be extinct.
>>
>>24908633
>technological advancement is exponential. Our computers will be thousands of times more powerful and be able to account for those hundreds of variables. Either way, it's inevitable and will happen within the next 30 years - which is actually a short amount of time.
Having faster computers doesn't immediately solve all scientific and technological problems.
>>
>>24908237
All of those Chinese philosphers have been destroyed via communism taking over China
>>
>>24908705
I specifically said American blacks. I'm not sure why keep ignoring that.

>>24908726
Our biomedical field is actually advancing a lot faster than compsci. But like I said, it's inevitable and will happen within 30 years. 15 years if you're an optimist.
>>
>>24908152

>The dad still isn't in the picture.

I hope she enjoys being a single mother.
>>
>>24908699
I am a 28 year old white female. 5'5" 200 lbs.

I have recently been fighting a mild cold/seasonal allergies. Light cough, sneezing, ect. That may or may not be relevant.

I was sitting down at a restaurant eating. I ate a big meal. When I turned in my seat to get up from the table, I felt a tightening and a sharp pain in my left side where my rib cage is. It is level with my breast. It almost felt like a pulled muscle but I've not been doing any physical activity.

That was at 1pm. It's 11pm and I've had repeat episodes of the tightening/ pain. It's brought on by sudden movements/ lifting or straining (like pushing something heavy) and breathing in deep. I also feel a need to tighten my core from the pain.

If I try to take a deep breath I get the sharp pain and it feels like something is pushing against my lungs. Almost like I can't get a deep breath because it's too tight in that area. Specifically the tightening and pain is only located in a large fist size area on my left side where my breast meets my side.

It is worse when I'm reclined. But stretching from side to side doesn't cause any pain.

>This silly coal burning afrocentrist bitch couldn't be more of a stereotype.
>>
>>24908183
>live in a trashcan if you want an all-white community
Sounds about right
>>
Feminism ruined the white race.
Seriously our reproduction was stunted, and other races are still fucking like bunnies.

If you're white, enjoy the time you have left.
Soon the nignogs, mudslimes etc will run the world.
>>
>>24908179

I don't think so, senpai. Right now in my city, a city that's been majority black since 1966 and very shitty since then as well, gentrification is occurring and lots of charter schools are popping up. Now as the children that graduate from charter schools go on to college and return with well-salaried positions, the kids that went to public school are getting left behind. In the future, this city will still be segregated, except it will be colored against colored based on economic strata.
>>
File: 20130519123235-3051b452.gif (1 MB, 422x251) Image search: [Google]
20130519123235-3051b452.gif
1 MB, 422x251
We're finished. How are we supposed to compete with THIS?
>>
>>24908994
That's a pretty good feel, marxism struggle will come back when the race smokescreen has dissipated. It was never race against race, but rather the very very rich against everyone else's interest.
>>
>>24908958
economic prosperity causes people to reproduce at a later age, and better education causes them to reproduce less.

Feminism doesn't have much to do with it. Feminism is a symptom of evaporating gender roles in a society where women don't have to rely on men gathering resources for them to survive. Granted, everyone is more miserable because of it. People need roles and want to feel useful, but western culture encourages individuality and self reliance - which is backwards to a mammal that wants to conform and help it's tribe.
>>
>>24908237
where do i start senpai
>>
>>24908179
>one day we will all be mixed race
>then a single wave of a virus can take everyone out
Feels fucking good senpai. Yes race mix and doom the human species
>>
>>24909235
except thats not how biology works.
>>
>>24908357
Nationalism is coming back in Western Europe but Putin won't be any help in it. He's more likely to fuck shit up because he wants to conquer because he wants to be a great warlord.
>>
File: 1448365940425.jpg (42 KB, 508x472) Image search: [Google]
1448365940425.jpg
42 KB, 508x472
>>24909235
Except it'll be fucking brown or black because those are the people who are reproducing on a larger scale.

If you're okay with your offsrping being shitskinned then good for you, faggot.

White, pure as snow, will now longer be.
>>
>>24908730
>absorbed into little mao's red book
>destroyed

whatever dude, it's the same as nazis equating all scientific advancements with the nordic race
>>
>>24909364
>implying mutations can't happen
>implying the genes for white skin can be erased
Our ancestors were all black. Where do you think white skin came from?
cmon faggot, think.

Did no one here pass 10th grade biology, holy shit.
>>
>>24908179
>this is what libtards actually believe
pro tip: racism and xenophobia are an inherent human traits. They will always be present in one form or another
>>
>>24908152
>Trailertrash fosters halfbreed offspring

Colour me surprised!
>>
>>24909312
Except it is fuck face. The lack of race mixing has artificially inflated the rate of occurrence of recessive traits that would otherwise be seen much less
>>
File: 1400028075925.jpg (28 KB, 553x443) Image search: [Google]
1400028075925.jpg
28 KB, 553x443
>>24909066

>don't have to rely on men gathering resources for them to survive

Who built the job they have?
Who enforces the gender quotas?
Where does all the single mother welfare money come from?
>>
>>24908566
Not him, but he has a point. Designer babies have been talked about for sometime. And as far as the governmentballowing it or not, we're a capitalist society. As long as they can ensure the health of the baby and the government gets their taxes they could give a Shit less about the morality of it
>>
The White race will never die cause as soon as it shrinks it expands.

Case point, Nazi Germany called Slavs sub humans. They wanted to remove Poles. Then they where losing to the Red Army and included Poles as "Whites."
>>
>>24909066
>thinking an all female society could accomplish anything or keep things functioning
kek
they'd be back to foraging like apes in less than a century
>>
Black men are popular due to them being taboo.

Same reason weed is so popular with dumbasses.

Black men are marijuana.
>>
>>24908223
>white
>manlet
Lol ok buddy
>but muh nba memes
>>
>>24908958
Do you ever just re-read your comments and think "Wow, i'm a fucking retard"?
>>
>>24908183
>>24908250
>>24908315

Are slavs really not white?

What makes them not white master race i dont get it
>>
>>24908705
Women who are the selectors in breeding do choose whites.
>>
>>24910062
This, White people won't just disappear and even if our numbers decreased not everyone would want to mix. A lot of people are doom and gloom because the left is the cool thing but the pendulum swings.
>>
>>24910208
Because Hitler didn't like them :^)...except of course for the Croatians, Bulgarians, Slovaks, Polish children that were kidnapped to be Germanized, Czechs that built Germany's tanks, and the hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians and Russians in the SS.....

Also, Latvians are Balts, not Slavs jesus christ...
>>
>>24909703
[Citation neededblurx]
>>
>>24908152
back to /pol/

like if normie invasion wasn't enough...
>>
>>24908152
who cares. genetic fitness is improved with a lot of race mixing. do something with your life better than being born a certain skin color and you won't care either.

>>24909235
that's not how it works. read about literally any epidemic ever.
>>
>>24908152
>dad changed and loves his granddaughter
>his daughter still calls him a racist hillbilly on social media
>>
>>24910228
Kek, we can say the same thing about white women who choose black men or other races, there is no flock to mate with whites, whites are actually dying out cause the women are on corrupt and refuse to mold into the housewife role and become a mother.
>>
>>24908183
>go to Latvia
why
Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia are white first world EU countries
>>
>>24909449
This. You can try to remove racism, but you can never truly remove it because they'll always exist. It's not anyone's fault. It's just natural
>>
>>24908250
The Baltics are not ethnically, linguistically or culturally slavic. You might as well call Finland slavic.

Brush up on your geography fool.
>>
>>24911183
shut the fuck up slav. go squat somewhere else
>>
>>24911214
Ad hominems are not arguments.
>>
>>24908179
asians are the same race and hate each other
>>
I don't even give a shit since I'll either be elderly or dead. Give me one reason why I should give a shit about the white race.
>>
File: germans-occupy-riga.jpg (32 KB, 438x328) Image search: [Google]
germans-occupy-riga.jpg
32 KB, 438x328
Latvia still holds parades honoring their WW2 veterans who fought for the Nazis.

When the Wehrmacht entered Riga they were treated like liberators from soviet occupiers.
>>
>>24911183
Eesti people are Finno-Ugric.
Latvia and Lithuania are Balts.
Rest of East-Yurop is slavland, except maybe Czechs, Bulgaria and Romania.

That's how I see it.
>>
>>24911413
Hungarians also speak a Finno-Ugric language (Magyars) so they aren't Slavic, but are just typical ethnic East-Central Europeans at this point.

Czechs and Bulgarians are Slavic because they speak Slavic languages.
>>
>>24911347

this. as an autistic NEET living on disability money, why should I care about the white race or some fucking convervakeks who jump up and down and cry non stop.
>>
>>24909023
Is this a sneaker commercial?
>>
>>24908152
Okay, so what's wrong with the pic?
>>
>>24908386
you thought you were so smart writing this post, didn't you?
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.