[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please elect Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (1013 KB, 736x935) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1013 KB, 736x935
I really don't understand why there aren't more Trump threads on /r9k/.
You betas and NEETS need to be supporting this guy with full throated scream.

He's the only candidate that actively supports getting rid of Sand Niggers and Mexicans and will put all of you in fantastic paying jobs. He wants to make America rich again.

Please please get out there and hit the nearest Trump Rally. For your sake and for America
>>
/r9k/ is property of reddit.
>>
>>24906780
>neets and betas
>right wing
What the fuck you mongoloid
>>
>>24906780
do you really believe that?
you are seriously delussional
like all trump supporters
>>
>>24907300

He's the best chance to get white males better supported in the workforce by pushing back against the foreign hordes

He wants to create great jobs again
>>
>>24907417
the lack of jobs is not because of inmigrants
is because the govement doesnt make any invest in jobs and just let big companies control the market
>>
>>24906780
I am. Trump will make America great again. Every other candidate is a shill.
>>
>>24906780
I love how the mother throws a jealous glare at her daughter. The incestuous vibes in that painting are gold.
>>
I'm going to vote for Rubio.
>>
>>24906780
>>24907561

For some reason I like paintings of families from the 50s with that old fashioned art style.

I imagine that I am the little girl, perhaps by somehow taking over her body, and that I'd do all sorts of lewd and degenerate things as her.
>>
>>24907470

Sure fag lord. That why thousands of sand niggers and Indians are sprinting in to the border to get visas to take all the STEM jobs
>>
>>24907561
She is looking at his penis
>>
>>24906780
Fucking idiots. As a European I can watch this madness from a certain distaince so most of you don't even understand what kind of a circus this is.
The US has probably the most class concious ruling class in the world. They don't give a shit about ordinary folks. They are using nationalism in order to push policies which are directly opposed to the interests of the lower class. And if you actually did something with your life, you would be less racist towards Mexicans and Arabs.
>>
>>24907689
the fun thing is that those people are actually from a low class and they are supporting someone who just doesnt care about them
>>
>>24907671
so do you have a STEM degree and still havent find a job?
>>
File: 1449714227591.jpg (445 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449714227591.jpg
445 KB, 640x640
>>24907300
Say what you want but even Huffington post proves you wrong

The establishment is on suicide watch

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-donald-trump-top-ted-cruz-second-hillary-clinton-over-bernie-sanders/

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/polls/morning-consult-23281
>>
>>24906780
Bernie Sanders is offering to pay for you NEETs to get a college education so you can be a productive person. Donald Trump is just going to blame everything on immigrants, Muslims, liberals, etc while letting corporate interests to continue to dictate legislation to fuck you over in the name of profit. Being a loud xenophobic asshole won't make America great again. America was made great because of WWII led by a liberal president who knew how to not be a giant dick and learned to work with the rest of the world in powerful alliances. "Make America Great again" is no more than just telling the rest of the world we're gonna do things our way and if they don't like it fuck off. And that's not an effective strategy.
>>
>>24907796
but why ?
i know Obama failed middle class
but seriously why is your reaction support him?
he s just talkin about deportation and banning muslims
hes not saying anything about middle class or how to create more jobs
>>
>>24907847
Then you haven't read about his tax policy.
>>
>>24907917
>Obama's tax policy
How is it worse for you than under Bush?
>>
>>24907962
What does any of that have to do with Trump's tax policy?
>>
File: sanderssplash.jpg (62 KB, 600x346) Image search: [Google]
sanderssplash.jpg
62 KB, 600x346
>>24907847
Why not?
I'd rather have a unpolitically correct dick
In office than some sneaky old hag or a c uck promising free stuff
>>
>>24907917
so basically his plan is less taxes and that somehow will create more jobs and make America great again
hes not saying anything in this statement
you are delussional
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
>>
>>24907750
About 1.5 years away from completion m8
>>
>>24907803

Bingo. Found the progressive kuckold

Please go the fuck back to reddit
>>
>>24907999
What tax rate do you pay now anon? At the federal level. Bet it's lower than 18% and no flat tax can ever get much lower than that.
>>
>>24908134
>calls me liberal kekold
>has literally no response to the content of my post
Typical /pol/ retort
>>
What does he plan to do with all the mexicans and niggers that are already in USA?
What will he do with all the SJW shit in the universities?
What will he do about the domination of the media of hostile foreigners?
>>
IMO the worst people in the United States are the hipster shit bags and the SJW's. They are literally ruining our country.

They HATE Trump and will do anything to see him fail. That's good enough for me.

He has my vote.
>>
File: DEAD_ZONE_SCN-82.jpg (22 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
DEAD_ZONE_SCN-82.jpg
22 KB, 800x450
how long until someone Dead Zones him?

Seriously, motherfucker is playing the whole process like a fiddle.
>>
>>24908429
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1VHSQV0yn8
>>
>>24907470
the lack of jobs is because the jobs have been automated
>>
>>24907689
>any ruling class caring for people
Other than that you right comrade senpai
>>
>>24908109
british fag cheering trump, what a pillock
>>
>>24906780
>>24906780
Implying I want a job. Implying I wouldn't be happy with NEETbux.

I kinda like Trump's foreign policy though. At least partially cause it'd get right wingers to shut up. Also didn't Trump want to legalize drugs to pay for education? I like that too.

I'm not voting though so whatever.
>>
File: 1_06.jpg (19 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1_06.jpg
19 KB, 360x270
>>24907803
Pic related sums up Bernie Sanders free stuff plan
>>
>>24907300
>>/reddit/

>>24907292
Honestly, NEETs are fucked either way. Either be forced to grow up and get a job under the Right or die once the Left's utopia of imported Somalians and unlimited welfare collapses and the government can't provide for you anymore.

Betas are beta because they were raised that way. If America becomes great again, the younger ones will adapt and no longer be beta, and the older ones will at least know that the next generation will be better off.

So yeah, everyone really does benefit under a Trump presidency.
>>
>>24908657
Except Sanders actually is going to increase taxes on things like capital gains to pay for it.
>>
File: 1442910293107.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1442910293107.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
>>24906780
Just remember that Deepak Chopra want you to vote for a woman and not for Trump.
https://youtu.be/i1Von5mOyS0
>>
>>24909995
>90%

You really think that is reasonable you niggerloving kike?
>>
>>24910033

He also wants you to shit in the street
>>
fuck off shill

this is a original comment expressing my distaste for op's misguided pollitical beleifs
>>
>>24910132

OP here. Please leave American and never come back
>>
>>24910088
>90%
More like 45% at most.
>>
>>24908089
Wrong in every way.
>>
>>24907470
Guess what Trump wants to fix!
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.