[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are some men just naturally better at forming relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: R-4982497-1391860660-6173.jpeg.jpg (92 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
R-4982497-1391860660-6173.jpeg.jpg
92 KB, 600x600
Why are some men just naturally better at forming relationship with women?

No matter what I do women seem to label me a weird guy.
Some of chad colleagues have had several sexual partners and gfs this year and haven't even got one despite trying all year round.
>>
Your problem is that you're trying
>>
>>24906760
So if i dont try women will come to me?
>>
>>24906964

1)demonstrate value
2)don't be a fuck
3) don't actively push them away
>>
>>24907829
How do you demonstrate value if you're ugly as shit?
>>
I can form friendships and relationships with girls pretty easily, or I used to anyway. They'd get my number from someone or just ask me for it and we'd text back and forth constantly.

I just don't want a relationship, I like being a shut in looser who just lays about all day. I've actually had to get girls to think as me of less the relationship and more the friend.

>tfw just wanted friendship and they wanted to date me.

>tfw easier talking to girls than guys.

Been 3 years since I cut myself off from everyone but my very best friend. This is the life for me.
>>
>>24907881
>Doesn't know about the DENNIS system
>>
>>24908002

tell us about the D.E.N.N.I.S. system!
>>
>>24908002
I actually used to use a system like that.

I'm a programmer, so normies look at me like le uber haxor when they see me write code.

I used to make fake accounts on shit and say all this horrible, mean shit to girls, then after a while I'd give them "proof" that it was their ex or some shit like that, then she'd be all hurt and pissed that the ex wouldn't even admit it, then I'd swoop in and lay pipe at the same time as destroying the exes chances.

Mischief
>>
>>24908030
The D.E.N.N.I.S. system:
Demonstrate value
Engage physically
Nurture dependence
Neglect emotionally
Inspire hope
Separate entirely
>>
>>24908046
Cutting myself? What?
>>
>>24908002
>>24908073
>>24908091
Still doesn't answer my question

How do you demonstrate value if you're ugly as shit?
>>
>>24906737
Some men are alpha, others aren't

a woman would rather be in a relationship with a dominant alpha male who is violent or abusive than a "weird" beta male
>>
>>24908154
Uh, no. Most women wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a man who is violent or abusive.
>>
>>24908269
Not at first, but once he turns violent and they're already in a relationship it doesn't matter.
>>
>>24908269
>what is stockholm syndrome
>>
>>24908333
That's a different thing, though. Being violent or abusive isn't an attractive trait. People who are invested in a relationship are often hesitant to break it off even if it's bad for them.
>>
>>24906737
Nice obscure legowelt reaction image
>>
>>24908115

Personality.

Money.

Fun.

Friends.

You can also try what most chads do.

Chads use ugly girls as starter trades, in order to demonstrate value to slightly more attractive girls. They trade up constantly.
>>
>>24908944
How do I into personality?
How do I into money?
How do I into fun?
How do I into friends?
>>
>>24908999
By not being an autistic retard.
>>
>>24909033
That's not really helpful.
>>
>>24909301
There's no secret cheat codes to life. If you want something, you gotta work for it.
>>
>>24909398
That's pretty generic advice and not really helpful either.
>>
>>24909466
You're asking generic questions. So that's essentially what you get answers for.
>>
>>24909466
>>24909398
>>24909301

it IS good advice, learn, progress, become better, practice, i did it. i had my first kiss at 20yo, now im 26 and ive been with 100+ women
>>
>>24909556
Yep, same here. I managed to graduate college a virgin. Not because I'm unattractive or antisocial, but because I was a complete autistic sperg. One day I finally decided to do something about it. I went out, tried, failed, learned, did more, and these days I have no problem getting girls.
>>
>>24909616
>>24909556
>>24909398
Why are there such retarded and delusional people on this board? If you're ugly there is no fixing that unless you plan on giving the guy plastic surgery funds.
>>
>>24910557
You're the delusional and retarded one. Ugly people can get laid too. Sure being ugly is a disadvantage, but nothing that can't be overcome with other positive things. It's just some minus points in the whole package that is attractiveness.
>>
>>24910557

Dude, the idea is that once you prove you have something attractive like cash, you throw it around while acting distant and you lock in the first girl who shows interest, even if she is shit.

You use her to get girls more interested in you and trade up.

You don't start with a cutie. Hell, Chad doesn't either. Chad ' s bread and butter are bottom tier slag skanks. He trades up.
>>
>>24906737
It's just like nature, the alpha gets to choose who he fucks. Be alpha
>>
File: nice.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>24907952
This is the salt of this internet forum!
>>
>>24911047
Yeah fucked because you have money, not because she loves you wants actually wants to.

Also women don't care about the "whole package" or "personality".

You actually believe one of the biggest lies we get told.

lol
>>
>>24912988
*not because she loves you, or actually wants to

Fuck this phone keyboard
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.