[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw constantly hungry how do i quench my hunger senpai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1449327090207.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449327090207.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>tfw constantly hungry

how do i quench my hunger senpai
>>
stimulants
tobacco
other appetite supressants
get off any medications that might cause increased hunger
>>
>>24906681
U eat
>>
>>24906681
ADHD meds like concerta.
>>
Try fasting. Physical desires cannot be satisfied. Better to get rid of them!
>>
It's simple, anon.

Eat human meat.

When you're species is ALREADY the top of the food chain, you eat your own.

Become the best of the best, anon.
>>
I usually drink a coffee then see if I'm still hungry after, the caffeine suppresses your appetite aswell as the water/milk.

If you like carrots they're a good way to fill yourself up and I'm pretty sure they take more calories to digest than what's in them, they also taste nice raw (to me).
>>
File: no buts.gif (889 KB, 221x201) Image search: [Google]
no buts.gif
889 KB, 221x201
>>24906681
>masturbate
>hunger for puss eliminated
>go on 4chan
>need to know what peers know eliminated
>drink water
>retarded stomach temporarily satisfied

Do this and you'll live like the king aside from severe depression and wanting to kill yourself occasionally.
>>
File: 1448220485874.jpg (1 MB, 1228x1626) Image search: [Google]
1448220485874.jpg
1 MB, 1228x1626
>>24906681
You meditate. Let the hunger come and go like the waves at the sea, as you embrace your carnal instincts and watch them fall away like the leaves you are self aware you are finally set free
>>
>>24908302
das it mane
I actually do this most nights
>>
love this smug epic kawaii pic bro
>>
>>24908302
These are the best feels.
>>
>>24906681
energy drinks, cigarettes, drugs, crippling depression

you've got options
>>
>>24908043
holy crap. carrots!
thanks anon!
-not OP
>>
>>24910780
you're welcome, good luck on your weight loss journey friend
>>
Try to convince yourself that hunger is an outdated feeling from when we had no surpluses and that now it means a calorie deficit which will keep you attractive which is a good thing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.