[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sleeping and dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1449630012449.jpg (58 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1449630012449.jpg
58 KB, 600x800
>having a dream with a clear climax in sight
>brain repeatedly stops me from reaching it
>>
I had a dream last night where I was about to fuck some slut in the ass. i punched her asshole with my flaccid dick until it got hard enough to penetrate her. i recall being in a half awake state humping my bed by moving my ass really high and then back down
>>
>Story of ever dream I ever had everyday of my life

Alternatively, this night I had a weird ass dream about being some kind of trickster and impersonating a cop so I could get his money or something, but then another dirty cop found out and captured me and my family, and I tried fighting him but he had guns, so I ran outside a house and he ran after me but then a shit ton of cops appeared and shot him down, because they still thought I was the cop I was impersonating. Then I woke up, that was weird as fuck.
>>
File: 1448985642474.png (329 KB, 500x551) Image search: [Google]
1448985642474.png
329 KB, 500x551
>>24906645
Dreams are fun
>>
>>24906645
>always wake up in the middle of something important
>>
>>24906645
I had a dream I was at a psychiatrist appointment in a huge hospital and they wanted to commit me so I ran through a maze of a building with guards chasing me and I even dodge a taser
right as I was about to get to my car I woke up

what does it mean
>>
I have my most vivid dreams when I'm under a shit ton of stress. I have my most abstract and comfiest dreams whenever the fuck my brain feels like it.
>>
>>24906645
Anytime I'm in a dream and I'm doing something physical like fighting I always feel super weak. Like I can't run fast enough with my legs about to collapse, or I wind up a powerful punch only to tap them when it connects. Shit is weird.
>>
>dream that jetpacks exist and that I get to use one
>first I have to sit through this boring Jetpack theory and safety class
>then I have to put the jet pack suit on which takes like half an hour
>then when I finally am ready to take off I wake up
>>
>dream that I am a dreadnought from 40k
>crush chaos marines
>get rekt by a lascanon
>fall down a pit
>wake up literally jumping out of my bed

This was the most real experience I ever had in a dream desu
>>
Every single night. Is there an explanation for this?
>>
>>24909090
>>24909050
>>24908957
>>24908893
>>24908884
>>24908725
>>24908663
>>24908660
>>24908634
>>24906817
>>24906645

>Always wake up before you get to have sex with the girl from your dreams
>Always wake up before something else really awesome begins

i sometimes feel this is natures or your brains way of getting you to archieve this in real life instead of dreaming it

if only my brain knew what i knew, that i cant
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.