[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
unattractive females
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11
File: 1446550604587.jpg (246 KB, 1527x2000) Image search: [Google]
1446550604587.jpg
246 KB, 1527x2000
ugly girls, what do you feel when you see attractive females being worshipped by swarms of betas?

And what do you feel about your ugly male counterparts, who get even less attention (when matched for attractiveness)
>>
>>24906505
Attractive girls don't get orbited they're too scary.
>>
>>24906542
perhaps not so much in person, but on social media you better believe it
>>
>>24906505
Unattractive girls can get laid with tinder no questions asked
>>
>>24906542
Are you dumb? Of course they do, until they get a chad boyfriend who scares off their orbiters like a rogue planet scattering the asteroid belt. But the minute he's gone hordes of thirsty betas will be around her again.

As for OP's question, jealous. Very jealous. I just want one decent looking man but I'm a genetically inferior female and even obese fedoralords won't try to hit on me. Even if they did there is no way I would pass on my genes, much less let a genetically inferior male pass on his genes through me.

I used to try orbiting around attractive females hoping that one of their non-disgusting orbiters would notice me but it never worked. Attractive women generally like keeping ugly girls around though because it makes them look good by comparison, my sisters both love taking 'LOL FAMILY PICTURE XDDDD' because including me makes both of them look more attractive.

I think that ugly males have it harder and easier. Harder in that society doesn't care about you and blames you for your failure to attract a woman while society is more forgiving of a woman (oh femanon you're like such a nice person, I'm sure you'll find a nice guy some day, lmao sure). There's also the issue of female sexual selection which leaves unattractive men out of things entirely while I can get sex out of drunk chads, but never in a million years could I get one to stick around after he sobered up.

But genetically inferior men can at least try to improve their attractiveness by getting rich. If you're 1-3/10 female you are basically stuck there and nothing you do can build your social standing or sexual attractiveness, which will get even worse as you age.
>>
>>24906505
>ugly girls, what do you feel when you see attractive females being worshipped by swarms of betas?
i weigh over 300lbs and still have a /fit/ bf.

thank you fat feishes!
>>
>>24906786

Or you can just get a pleasant manlet bf hint hint
>>
>>24906786
what makes you ugly? body/face/deformities?
>>
Don't give a shit. I'm ugly and I found an ugly bf, and we're ugly together. It's interesting how psychologically I've always known I couldn't get a chad, so I subconsciously made myself more attracted to less desirable males to give myself a better chance of courtship. I'm pretty happy, though.
>>
>>24906809
>300lbs
disgusting
>>
>>24906849
Arousal is primarily psychological.
In the past I personally have been more attracted to intelligent/interesting 4/10s than dull >8/10s
>>
>>24906505
I don't feel sorry for our ugly male counterparts as they drool over 10/10s. If they got an average gf they'd ditch her ass if a Megan Fox type was interested in them.
>>
>>24906849
lmao, just to let you know couples are you are a joke to everyone around you. Pretty sure every single time I've been out with my gf and we've seen an unattractive couple pair up out of desperation we've spent a good few minutes laughing at your existence then lamenting the thought that both of you will be passing on your inferior genes
>>
It feels awful. This happened yesterday

>leave the house for the first time in 7 weeks
>boy comes up to me on the train and says i'm ugly and disgusting
>goes back to his friends and they all laugh
>have to deal with them looking and laughing at me for 40 minutes
>get off at a random stop because i can't handle the laughing and don't want them to see me cry
>cry in the train station bathroom
>call my mom and ask her to come pick me up because i have no money left
>she's busy
>have to walk for 3 hours to get home
>tfw robots say all girls have it easy
>>
>>24906914
no u

fuck off you dumb nigger robot
>>
>>24906847
Unibrow (body hair in general, if I don't shave I actually have a hairy lower back)
Man jaw
Frizzy hair
body shaped like a board, no tits no ass
gangly limbs
Jew nose
Horrible eyesight
Acne scarring on my chin and upper back

I posted a picture on /soc/ once and said never again, consensus was that I was 2/10 at best.
>>
>>24906899
that's not true at all, I started dating my gf when I was fat and unattractive (wasn't ugly per se but quite overweight)

now I'm pretty /fit/ and get attention from quite a lot of girls and I would never betray my qt for them, no matter how hot they are. I even get riled up thinking about it lol
>>
>>24906945
Are you fat by any chance?
>>
>>24906948
>tfw someone replies to a fucking troll and makes it look like I did

Why.avi

There is no point in replying to someone saying "lol you guys are ugly though!!". Like I literally just said that, what is the point
>>
>>24906945
The dumb robots say this.
The robots who haven't been swallowed by anger and self loathing realize that all genders have it equally when they encompass a similar standing in the public eye.
>>
>>24906505
>what do you feel when you see attractive females being worshipped by swarms of betas?
makes me want to feel the slow, cold embrace of death desu sempai
>>
>>24906972
No. Slim
>>
File: dignein.jpg (9 KB, 304x320) Image search: [Google]
dignein.jpg
9 KB, 304x320
>>24906974
It crushes them even more when you acknowledge their effort and still clearly don't give a shit.

Trust me, I'm an expert.
>>
>>24906505
I don't like attention 2bh I like being invisible
>>
File: 1287666826226.png (128 KB, 1954x1783) Image search: [Google]
1287666826226.png
128 KB, 1954x1783
>>24906974
>>24907000
... I wasn't trolling, lol

pictured: NOT me
>>
>>24906999
Ouch

ugly and slim is quite possibly the worst combination

at least fatties can still lose weight
>>
>>24906962
Post a pic, not all men are into crazy hot chicks
>>
File: iapologizefornothing.gif (214 KB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
iapologizefornothing.gif
214 KB, 500x240
>>24907080
I know. I was the "no u" replier explaining my actions.
>>
>>24907145
>inb4 anon posts pic and everyone grills her, thus lowering her self esteem even more and justifying her point
>>
As a deformed 1/10 (actual deformity) it doesn't bother me. If I were a beta male I'd orbit an attractive female too. Looks matching doesn't work for me, because there are no men as ugly as I am. I do feel bad for ugly men, though.
>>
don't care

I'm really unnattractive (black, acne, big nigger nose/lips, short Afro hair, pretty disgusting) and don't usually get male attention or attention from other human beings in general, but somehow managed to land a very attractive and adorable gf

she's pretty neato. she likes me because I'm nice and somehow tricked her into thinking I was a cool artsy type
>>
>>24907145
Yeah, no. I'm ugly, let's leave it at that. The only thing I'm missing to send me into solid 1 territory is a physical deformity.

The sad thing is I almost wish I had something like that so I could feel unburdened, know that I truly can't compete and accept my life like that. While in my mind I know I won't ever find a man, my spirit isn't fully crushed, and I wish it was. Sometimes it allows me to fantasize, allows me to wish and dream. It would be easier if it stopped feeding into my delusions, then maybe I could move on and get my mind off of the issue.

But at this point I'm so envious of pretty women I see getting male attention that I'm starting to be attracted to them. Two years ago I was straight, but now I don't know if I could call myself that. I want to be used by Stacy as much as I want to be used by Chad now. One fantasy I've had recently is being a surrogate mother for a 10/10 couple and servicing both of them sexually while their seeds of beauty germinated within my womb.

But with hips as narrow as mine I'd probably have to give birth by c-section and we all know that produces sicklier, inferior infants. This is why I wish I could crush my spirit, all of my dreaming just makes me realize my reality is miserable.
>>
>>24907374
careful, once the gender bending nonsense meme dies out she's going to dump you for an actual male

to be fair though you're probably manlier than the average beta faggots everywhere
>>
>>24906786
Your post is pretty spot on, which is a rarity for /r9k/ or even the internet to begin with.

I have nothing to add other than don't give up on whatever you want out of life.
>>
>>24906849
I am handsome but too passive, anxious and I am nowhere I wanna be in my life. I only get fat or mentally disturbed girls. I had some girlfriends, they were okay. A bit chubby, I would say 6/10 but even they could just bare with me a few months and just wanted to be fucked and show me to their friends like a trophy.

I wish I had lower standards for a gf (have no standards for casual sex tho, fucked hideous creatures without regret)

I would rather be an ugly guy without standards or even gay.

>>24906999
I would caress your slim body if it looks feminine.
Did you try makeup like Jenna Marbles?
I know a lot of girls who look like shit without makeup because they have bad skin and tiny eyes.

Don't listen to him >>24907100
Even if a fatty can lose weight, the best an ugly fatty can achieve is to be slim and ugly.
>>
>>24906899
That's not always true.

The only girl I've been in love with in the last 3 years was a solid 6/10 while her best friend (who's also a friend of mine) is a 10/10qt. I met them at my Finance class, and I became good friends with both.

The things is, that I really liked this 6/10 average-looking girl, so much that I didn't think once about the 10/10qt.
>>
File: 1403189812944.png (42 KB, 238x160) Image search: [Google]
1403189812944.png
42 KB, 238x160
>>24907475
>yeah, don't settle for betas
>you're worth more
>you go girl!

and thats why, in 10 years, she's going to be an alcoholic blogger posting about how she missed out and should have settled for the nice guy.
>>
>>24907414
not masculine. I keep my appearance nuetral/androgynous looking. No point in playing anything up or down when you don't have anything going for you.

And nah, she's attractive but she's really not the type to date men. I've known her for a long time. She's only had female lovers with the exception of one that didn't last long at all.

Leaving me for a hot girl, maybe. A guy, probably not. I don't really worry about it because I already accepted not dating anyone before we got together. I'm just going to appreciate it while I can instead of prematurely ending it because I was an asshole afraid of losing something I was lucky to get in the first place
>>
>>24906786
>I am ugly but YOU should be rich
>just be rich
fucking roasties, when will they learn?
>>
>>24907742
The worst part about what she wrote is how easy she thinks it is "to become rich"

Most people born poor will die poor.
>>
>>24906962
>Pluck unibrow
>Add oils and spend more/research for better hair care products to add to your hair.
>Eat better, start strength training, and then get into an ass based hypertrophy routine that will give you dat ass and make your limbs look less gangly.
>Get a cute set of glasses in a good prescription
>use makeup (Primer and concealer) to lessen acne scarring.

Can't do much about the Jew nose or man jaw but realistically if you get fit and take better care of your looks I doubt most guys will care.
>>
>>24906945
you have it easier for getting sex
a male robot can be a 7/10 and remain a virgin through his twenties
>>
>>24907409
Instead of getting used and abused by Stacy and Chad, why not find yourself a male that isn't a chad to be with?
>>
>>24906986
Myst, let me kiss those freckles on your breasts.
>>
>>24906986
You are literally gorgeous.
Any man would die to be yours.
>>
>>24907374
>tfw similar appeqrance
>tfw the men that notice I exist seem to be african thads/kents that feel they can just b themselves :^) around me simply because I don't behave like a total laquisha
>tfw know nothing about comics, know nothing about vidya, know nothing about anime, etc
>tfw these guys all love comics, vidya, and anime
>>
>>24908370
oh my god kill yourself you useless piece of shit she's not going to have sex with you
>>
Depends on the girl.
Some girls are like these little princesses, delighting everyone they come in contact with.
I know a handful of radiant girls, and I honestly think that they avert the worst in others, like self harm or violence, and make the world a better place.
Others can just be run of the mill whores, they can range from enraging to amusing.
All beta orbiters get what's coming to them- they chose to be vanity-enabling pussies despite all the incontrovertible evidence to it being fruitless.

On ugly men: this is their darkest era, as traditional masculine values fade from public grace and the internet falsely inflates female sexual worth. Brighter days are coming, the year of the waifu made flesh is almost upon us.
>>
>>24908504

Lol you are just mad I'm actually gonna get a beautiful gf.
>>
>>24908370
Nice reddit tier orbiting over here
>>
>>24908541
if it hasn't happened yet, it's not going to happen champ
>>
>>24906945
I would say men have more social mobility (both upward and downward), but women start off in a better place usually
>>
File: 1385338673500.jpg (61 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1385338673500.jpg
61 KB, 400x500
>>24906945
>be fat black girl with short natty hair
>gender neutral face and often mistaken for a man
>be walking on the street and a tyrone in his car waiting at a red light starts saying "you're so sexy!"

l-leave me alone
>>
I feel like a loser and hate the men. I don't think ugly guys have it as bad if they have a personality. No one cares if a woman has a personality.
>>
>>24908869
fuck, i care about personality. i'm debating getting back in touch with a girl who's personality i really like. she broke contact because i was unemployed, so maybe i'm deluding myself
>>
>>24906986
You're attractive enough but you're too negative.

That said, I wouldn't date you and you wouldn't date me either.
>>
>>24907409
I have a cousin like that - super-slim, no hips or breasts, very plain face, etc.
She started to go to renn faires as Lady Jane Grey and stuff in period Elizabethan dresses - and got hit on. She went to some D&D thing or other as a flapper and said for the first time in her life someone was sexually aggressive.
She took some swing dance classes and started doing competitive dancing in period clothes and, presto change-o, a 7/10 hubby and a wee baby
He says he loves how 'vivacious' she is and that they share a love of history.
Maybe something like that?
>>
I feel nothing because I'm already a very attractive woman but I don't enjoy kind of attention.

I'm still pleased I'm attractive though of course.
>>
>>24909487
tick tock tick tock

the wall's approaching, roastie
>>
>>24909487
I have an older sister
-she was too focused on her education to marry in her 20's
-she was too busy building a career to marry in her early 30's
-turned 36 and realized she had to have kids soon to have them, started looking
-"where are all the decent men?" she asked
-"Married years ago" I replied
>>
>>24909487
I'm an handsome man and i am absolutely unable to feel admiration or even interest for any human being.
The last two times a girl invited me to her house i couldnt even get it up, please help me.
>>
>>24906899
Not everyone's attracted to the Stacy type.
>>
>>24906505
I'm a guy and I find that pic revolting. Attractiveness does not mean looking like that. Just being healthy and not obese is fine. Even Mystery'jpg's face is nice to look at. Just don't have a shitty personality like hers
>>
>>24906945
Fuck... that sucks. I've always thought ugly girls have it as hard as ugly men though.
>>
>>24907409
I wish more ugly people thought like you do. I agree with everything you're saying, I really identify with you.
>>
>>24908869
>I don't think ugly guys have it as bad if they have a personality.
Haha
>>
>>24906505
look at her panties, you can clearly see beef curtains. she is fucking roastie.
>>
>>24910744
There's something wrong with you if you find the girl in OP's picture revolting. She's objectively a 9/10
>>
>>24911062
Her body is ok. She's thin but doesn't look like she exercises. Her face is plain. I dislike her smug expression and find her jewelry and clothing revolting.
>>
>>24906786
This. Ugly girls are depressed because they can't get Chad to stick around and they think they're too good for ugly guys. Basically, /r9k/ is always right.
>>
File: 1448844614333.jpg (23 KB, 474x670) Image search: [Google]
1448844614333.jpg
23 KB, 474x670
>>24911062
>objectively a 9/10
Sure, beauty is completely objective. Especially when it is represented by a number from some guy browsing r9k.

I agree with >>24910744
Attractiveness is mostly about the face for me, body is secondary. Should look healthy.
For me OP girl is a 7/10. The pic I posted is my 9/10, assuming she has an average/slim body.

I would always choose a cute girly girl with a pretty face over a model.
>>
File: 1442158473897.jpg (204 KB, 1000x827) Image search: [Google]
1442158473897.jpg
204 KB, 1000x827
>>24909448

Competitive swing dancer here, I can attest to this. It's way more meritocratic than the club scene and I see people who never would have otherwise spoken to each other get married all the time.

Though I just ended up with oneitis for one of the world champions, so it doesn't work out for everyone.
>>
>>24908869
There are ugly women in this very thread saying they'd never 'settle' for an ugly man because they don't want to pass on his genes, regardless of his personality. How do ugly women have it worse if you're still the ones rejecting men?
>>
>>24906786
>But genetically inferior men can at least try to improve their attractiveness by getting rich.

so can women, whats your point?
>>
>>24906786

you're really redpilled anon i'm impressed
>>
>I feel jealous. Not so much because I want the attention, but that they can get by just on looks. Also it feels kind of bad since so much is based on looks for women, that with lesser qualifications a pretty girl will always get a job or a position instead of me. It's sort of like losing the game before you start.
>A guy can get by on other things if he has bad looks. Not saying it's easy, but in my experience ugly guys tend to have great personalities, are funny, or are better people. At the end of the day I think I'd prefer to be with that, and it's not like I'd be able to get a Chad anyway.
>>
>>24906505
I don't care. I have extreme social anxiety and I hate talking so much that when I do I get really tired after.
I'm pretty ugly, but sometimes I get attention and I fucking hate it but I start to feel bad for being rude and wanting to go get away from them as quickly as possible.
>>
>>24906505

>What do you feel when you see attractive females being worshipped by swarms of betas?

That said females don't really deserve all that attention, desu.

>And what do you feel about your ugly male counterparts, who get even less attention

I feel like we could date possibly, but they're probably douches.
>>
>>24909448
My face isn't plain, it's ugly. When I tried to have short hair people used masculine pronouns to address me.
>>
>>24912450
Another post brought to you by the halo effect.
>>
How are they different? Ugly girls get worshiped here too if they care to be.
>>
>>24912509
Muh spezal social anxiety
>>
File: 1 out of 10.jpg (5 KB, 311x162) Image search: [Google]
1 out of 10.jpg
5 KB, 311x162
>>24912152
"I..I know I'm ugly anon but I have a phd and a million dollar trust fund, please love me!"

Are you enticed?
>>
>>24906786
>I think that ugly males have it harder and easier. Harder in that society doesn't care about you and blames you for your failure to attract a woman while society is more forgiving of a woman (oh femanon you're like such a nice person, I'm sure you'll find a nice guy some day, lmao sure). There's also the issue of female sexual selection which leaves unattractive men out of things entirely while I can get sex out of drunk chads, but never in a million years could I get one to stick around after he sobered up.

>But genetically inferior men can at least try to improve their attractiveness by getting rich. If you're 1-3/10 female you are basically stuck there and nothing you do can build your social standing or sexual attractiveness, which will get even worse as you age

This.

Also I wish unattractive guys would give me a chance emotionally so they can learn that like we have things in common and stuff and we can make a connection which is about more than just sex. But even guys in my league want a girl who's hotter than them.
>>
File: agony.jpg (115 KB, 1101x937) Image search: [Google]
agony.jpg
115 KB, 1101x937
>>24907409
Damn, you're breaking my spirit as much as the other depressing ass robots in this place. Nice work
>>
>>24907900
But what she wants is a long term relationship
>>
>>24912751
I would give anyone a chance, but I get crushes on people that never go away so I stop giving anyone a chance for years at a time.
>>
>>24907145
Stop it. I know you just wanna cut her ass. That ain't right anon
>>
File: cd1408170414118.jpg (83 KB, 642x369) Image search: [Google]
cd1408170414118.jpg
83 KB, 642x369
>>24907409
>being lonely makes you admire your own gender

Holy shit its real, i though it was just me...
Im a straight guy but recently ive been attracted to twinks and sissies. I would love to pound some boipucci.

Only death can save me now...
>>
>>24912681

There are more than a few men that would date that girl and love her FOR FREE as long as her vagina isn't cemented over. Actually, haven't pictures of her with her normal looking boyfriend been posted here before? Regardless, I don't really understand girls that go for the "Well ugly guys can just get rich" sentiment. Having a relationship with the substance of a prostie/John dynamic sounds pretty damned awful for everyone involved.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.