[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you want a girl friend who would never do anything sexually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: DOGE LOL.png (526 KB, 466x466) Image search: [Google]
DOGE LOL.png
526 KB, 466x466
Would you want a girl friend who would never do anything sexually with you but love you unconditionally?
>>
>>24905337
Would she let me watch her fuck other guys while I peep?
>>
>>24905337

That's what a dog is for retard
>>
Would she do anything sexually with other guys?

Would she love me no matter what I do, including having sex with other women?
>>
>>24905337
Sure. As long as she doesn't cheat on me and doesn't mind cuddling I don't care.
>>
>>24905337
not even a cuddle? or hug?

I think so but not for life.
>>
>>24905376
She would do all that yes, and stay loyal for ever.

>>24905373
You are the retard here. Kill yourself.

>>24905360
You can shit yourself and fuck other guys at the same time.
>>
>>24905407
>She would do all that yes, and stay loyal for ever.
Not him, but yo man fuck that shit, I was thinking maybe; but I'm telling you right now fuck that
>>
>>24905407
OP answer me please

>>24905394
>>24905394
>>
>>24905337
>frigid
>unconditional love
pick one
>>
Nah, I don't wanna be one of those kucks who dates an "asexual" woman. Couldn't think of much else worse.
>>
>>24905337

It's called open relationship and no fuck off roastie/kek
>>
>>24905337

Then we're not boyfriend/girlfriend. Sex isn't an extra... it's a requirement.
>>
>>24905394
Yes she would cuddle with you.
>>
>>24905643
Many people say it's just a want rather than a need. What are your thoughts on this?

>>24905559
23 KHV

>>24905539
I am in one. That's why I asked.

When ever I bring up to topic of cam sex (she lives across the other side of the fucking world) she shuts off and she also told me she said she never gets horny. I feel like a fucking friend rather than a boyfriend.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.