[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"You have so much to live for, anon" >"Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: pep.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>"You have so much to live for, anon"
>"Suicide is selfish"
>>
File: frog(435).jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
frog(435).jpg
10 KB, 250x250
Nothing worse than normmies trying to use other peoples suicidal tendencies to make them feel better about themselves
>>
>>24905182
>"Anon, please, don't kill yourself, it's selfish, can't you see I want you alive for my own benefit?!"
>>
File: 1449125408241.jpg (47 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1449125408241.jpg
47 KB, 500x484
>>24905223
And then they still fucking ignore you and your problems
If you wanted me alive you could at least try to fucking help me
>>
>>24905254
Worst thing is when they send you to a therapist and think that will solve everything immediately. I don't know how often I've been asked "Why are you still unhappy?"
>>
>>24905254
RARE. Can I save it?
>>
>>24905666
You got 666, you deserve it anon :)
>>
File: 1445282105758.jpg (39 KB, 600x631) Image search: [Google]
1445282105758.jpg
39 KB, 600x631
>the normies actually want to put you in the looniebin because the very concept of rejecting your life instills fear that their own lives are worthless and therefor may too be forfeited at any time
>>
>tfw flying tonight

I want to die in a plane crash. It wont be considered my fault yet fulfills my suicidal tendencies since i'm too pussy to end my life myself.
>>
>>24906404
>can afford tickets
>probabaly living in 1'st world
>"boo hoo wish I was dead"
>>
File: wtf.png (70 KB, 156x196) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
70 KB, 156x196
>>24905166
>suicide is selfish
>the destruction of the self is selfish
>>
>>24906427

starving african children are a meme
>>
>>24906463
>only africa is a 3'rd world
Amerikek
>>
>>24905738
This makes so much sense
>>
>>24906442
It's viewed as selfish because normally those who commit suicide/try to commit suicide have at least someone who loves them.
I bet at least one of you guys still has parents who love/support your current shitty lifestyle. You may already view yourselves as "a waste of space" but if you end yourselves then all the effort your parents put into raising you would amount to nothing.
>they never get to see you become "successful"
>never get to see you marry
>never get to see their grandchildren
>they just have to bury their child, instead of it being the other way around

Of course, if your parents really are shitty people then that's another story...
>>
>>24905738
>>the normies actually want to put you in the looniebin because the very concept of rejecting your life instills fear that their own lives are worthless and therefor may too be forfeited at any time

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.