[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /r9k/ if you got to chose when would you like to be born?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: dgasdf.png (556 KB, 849x632) Image search: [Google]
dgasdf.png
556 KB, 849x632
hey /r9k/ if you got to chose

when would you like to be born?

I wish I was born in the 40s/50s, I'd live life on easymode since I'm white.
>>
>>24905106
>ovbious SJW Attack on white america

Get fucked kike
>>
I'd be born after accel world level tech becomes a reality at the very least, but I'd wait even longer for Androids with AI, Space colonization, and completed immortality research.
>>
What the actual fuck is going on in that picture
>>
>>24905106
I'd like to be born in a time where humans are immortal, knowledge is free and you just drink mixtures to receive your nutritions so you have more time to focus on more important things than cooking
>>
A hunter gatherer existence with extended family members where we have our own culture tribe and language as well as art and style.
>>
i would live in the caveman era and just strt killing literally every fucking thing i see. killing everything with a pulse (no pulse required) and raping anything that moves

fuck up the timeline to get back at what the world has done to me
>>
I wish I was never born.

Either that, or >>24905298
>>
early 70s
spend my adolescence in the 80s and then my 20s in the 90s
literally perfect tbvfh
>>
>>24905106
The far distant future, where humanity has a space-faring empire and we're chilling with aliens and shit

In an alternate reality where we focused more on space travel instead of making a science out of political correctness
>>
"when" sucks without geographical choice as well. since you didn't specify:
being a persian in the 1400s would've been comfy as fuck.
the middle east was better back in the day. complete shithole now.
>>
Do you realize how fucking boring that would be?
At least be born in the late 1800s so you can live through the wild west
I wish i could be 20 years old in 1910
I'd be a bandit and cause ruckus
The fuck can you do in the 50s? You can't even smoke weed or do drugs in the 50s man fuck that
>>
Probably about 1830s for me to be truly happy.
>>
Those parents are obviously closely related

Look at their faces. They look like siblings.
>>
>>24905281

>what the "actual" fuck
>actual

Go back to Reddit.
>>
File: 1368585382190.jpg (360 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1368585382190.jpg
360 KB, 1920x1200
>>24905106
In an eternal fantasy version of the 8-9th century.

Gods are real. Monsters and demons and supernatural creatures roam the earth. The long-dead roman empire really was built by giants, but they're all gone now. The underworld exists. The christian god, unable to act directly on earth for some reason, grants great powers to his saints and is waging war on every other god that exists.

Throw in some magic vikings and dragons because I'm just that sort of faggot.
>>
>>24905366
implying you wouldnt get brutally murdered
>>
>>24905506
>the middle east was better back in the day. complete shithole now.
That's the problem with empires. They have a golden period but then they leave their area in ruins for a very long time.
>>
I'd be born during black plague so I'd die relatively quickly before I develop conscious thought.
>>
>>24905106
what's going on in this picture

why is the baby so ugly
>>
>>24906868
so you want to get your sissy butt raped by big black vikings and monster cocks?
>>
>>24906922

they would look up to me as a god for killing and raping as much
>>
what?
what kind of weird joke is going on in that picture?

Oh also, 50's for the original American lifestyle
80's so I could have been a kid during the 90's
>>
>>24907169
No, I wanna be a wizard.
>>
>>24905106
>probably like the year 3000
>imagine the most futuristic world with insane technology. that would be epic. sadly im not even sure this world will make till then. haha
>>
> this comment has been hidden
> 243 replies
Wew looks like someone was honest
>>
>>24905106
>when would you like to be born?

Never
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.