[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"When are you going to show us your bride" It has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 300x450
"When are you going to show us your bride"

It has started again
>>
>>24905101
>become wizard
>dad finally gaves up
>2 years later
>he starts it again
>>
>>24905143
Show him the superior high fairy bride you've acquired on your travels to the astral plane.
>>
File: sad pepe bed.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe bed.png
87 KB, 684x576
Why can't family members understand it is hard to get a gf when you're a non-white manlet?
>>
>>24905101
>image.jpg

Why are iKucks still allowed to post here bros?
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 531x999) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 531x999
>>24905261

Once you can afford superior products, then you will see the iLight
>>
>>24905201

Being a white manlet is worse, even fapping is a chore with such an small pingus, even if I have tiny manlet hands, I just kind of squeeze it.
>>
>>24905343
>Apple
>superior

Your b8 game is weak bro
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
Sour grapes said the animal
>>
I explain how reproduction helps sustain our unfair society and by stopping it, we the plebs can finally punish the 1% by cutting the supply of slaves they need.
>>
>>24905201
Parents usually can't conceive that their smiling, laughing baby boy grew up into a complete social outcast loser with no hope.

They always think you're doing it on purpose, like it's just a weird phase and you'll grow out of it and start meeting girls soon, and they just wish you would snap out of it already and go meet the girl of your dreams already.

Maybe they don't want to accept that their inferior genetic material combined didn't give you a single useful advantage to help you get through this life and every make anything of yourself.

Mostly they don't understand how the social dynamic has changed since they were teens. Back in their day, things were different. They know that if you had been one of their peers who grew up with them.

They haze ZERO idea how much harder everything has become.
>>
>>24905715
That was a viable strategy before robotics and automation became so advanced.

At this point, they're just itching to spray airborne ebola on us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
>>
>>24905840
plebs are the majority, they buy the most products. robots cannot and will not buy the products they produce.
when menial tasks are done by machines, humans remain employed in a service based economy. when there will be less humans, the service economy will be useless or will shrink and we will see an increase of unemployment for the middle class.

that's when the collapse will start. I will be food for animals and organisms then but at least my ideas will prevail.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.