[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reddit Hate Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1423357528255.jpg (77 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
1423357528255.jpg
77 KB, 1333x900
I'm not even trying to shit post, but why do so many of you hate Reddit? Is it because of the pun threads, the teen users or the useless information? Because we got the same thing going on here, only worse.
>>
I love reddit though
>>
It's a meme.

I hate both sites, it's just that this one is more addicting.
>>
>>24904834
people change their opinions and pander to get votes

full of smug liberals
>>
Does anyone have the screencap of one guy's rant about why reddit sucks? He wrote about reddit's hypothetical response to discovering life on Mars.
>>
>>24904834
If you're not trying to shitpost, then why are you shitposting?
>>
>>24904984
I'm really not though. This isn't a >tfw no go thread or a wagekek thread. Those are shitposts you dirty clam.
>>
>>24904955
I'm bumping because I want to see this
>>
File: reddit_shitposting.png (84 KB, 769x834) Image search: [Google]
reddit_shitposting.png
84 KB, 769x834
At least 4Chan is aware that 90% of what it does it shitposting. Reddit thinks its shitposting is some intellectual tour de force.
>>
>>24904847
Both a troll and homosexual
>>
reddit culture of upvotes and le memes is obnoxious. Not to say our shitposting is in any way better but redditors really stick out like a sore thumb here. Also most of them are liberal sjw and I hate these
>>
Reddit culture of being 9gag except successful is why I hate them
>>
>>24904834
the userbase
>>
File: 1446160971042.jpg (56 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1446160971042.jpg
56 KB, 645x773
>>24904866
>full of smug liberals
simply not true, all the default subs are full of 4ching tier edgy teenagers trying their hardest to sound smart

Reddit is only good because it has SRS, everything else is pure /b/ trash shit
>>
Reddit and other websites are the female part of 4chan that's why nobody likes them but faggots
>>
>>24906756
>Also most of them are liberal sjw
when will this meme end?
>>
>>24906927
When are you not a faggit
>>
File: image.png (40 KB, 984x869) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40 KB, 984x869
>>24904834
They piss in whatever pool they come to.
>>
when Reddit really started gaining traction I was already spending most of my time on 4chan. Why should I start an account on some dumb ass website when I'm already wasting a large portion of my time here?
>>
>>24907031
why do people feel the need to treat us like zoo animals. It was the same thing that was happening back when I posted on wizardchan, there would be groups of totally normal people who would come on and screencap posts so that they could get upvotes on reddit or SA or whatever site they came from at our expense. If you've ever seen the posts that they all share and laugh at alot of times it's just regular posts that maybe have one or two replies, and they look at it as if it's some sort of solid gold humor. They all compliment eachother over it, try their hands at a few worn out memes (but don't worry, they're just being "ironic") and say "wow I'm glad that I didn't turn out like these losers"
I never understood this mentality, there's nothing stopping them from actually posting here but it seems like alot of them just want their daily dose of 4chan autism delivered to them in picture form so that they can act smug and laugh about it.
>>
>>24907031
>>24907154
it's not the reddit's fault you retards, it's crossposters from this site circlejerking there
>>
>4chan: created anonymous who stopped isis
>reddit: ugly sjws who have never contributed to anything but brag about fake acts of kindness under a username linking all their posts
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.