[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /r9k/, what do you have to say about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: GnbIdI0.png (109 KB, 1440x1302) Image search: [Google]
GnbIdI0.png
109 KB, 1440x1302
Well /r9k/, what do you have to say about this?
>>
We all know vaginas don't actually stretch based on how much dick a roastie's gotten, it's just a joke. Still no one desires a woman with lots of sexual partners.
>>
You heard it here first, all dicks are the same size.
>>
>50 different dicks
So they have no issues about STDs?
>>
>>24904561
>it's just a joke
there's nothing funny about beef curtains. they exist for a reason, as a reminder to not look at vaginas
>>
>implying fuqqbois care about vaj
>>
Dumb roastie forgot to mention that not all ducks are the same size
>>
>>24904561
its not a joke

if a girl sleeps with 50 guys chances are a few of them had big dicks and big dicks WILL stretch a vagina out
>>
>>24904608
>big dicks will stretch a vagina out
are you being retarded on purpose
is this a meme
>>
How many times did she sleep with each of the 50 dicks?
>>
>degeneracy is perfectly okay
Okay whore. Just don't be mad about the negative consequences.
>>
>>24904636
Being a slut is gross but it won't stretch your vagina out
>>
>>24904618
From what I can tell /r9k/ actually believes that the body part that is purposely designed for sexual intercourse somehow "can't handle it omg" and "stretches out #woah" if she uses it.
>>
>>24904648
>stretching a vagina is the only negative consequence of sex with many different people
Uhh, okay.
>>
>>24904618
ask a girl if a 5 inch dick will satisfy her after being with an 8 inch one and see how she responds

oh wait you dont know any girls and have never been with one
>>
roasties are caused by interaction with new unique strains of herpes (the chickenpox type) which causes the vulva to swell
50 dicks = 50 minor infections = arby's sandwich
>>
File: 1303728518386.gif (2 MB, 350x194) Image search: [Google]
1303728518386.gif
2 MB, 350x194
Why do women want to be sluts so badly?
>>
What is a fuckboy? I keep hearing stupid little college girls constantly use this term

Is it basically 'any man that I want to sleep with but won't sleep with me?'
>>
>>24904608
dis b8?
>>
>>24904543
It has more to do with how when a girls promiscuous she's more likes to ruin her vagina
>>
>all these toasties in this thread
Kek you ugly roastie no man will ever like you. You are going to die alone. You couldn't even make a man hard even if you wanted to with ur roast beef between your legs. Haha these permaroasties crack me up.
>>
>>24904682
>b...b...but we are the same. Therefore anything a man does, a woman can do too!
It's degeneracy when men do it too. It doesnt make it right.
>>
>>24904671
That isn't what I said at all. If you sleep with a lot of people you're a slut, and you risk the chance of STDs.

But it's never going to stretch your vagina out, not ever. That is a fact. That is science.
>>
>>24904682
Because the media tells them its cool to be whores. They want to be cool so they can get the cool boys

Of course this doesn't work out, and the media that pushes this crap is perfectly aware of it. More social discord = more products sold (makeup, clothes etc.) because everyone is so fucked up and has low self esteem thanks to the media

>>24904704
This, we are civilized now. When a man tries to steal a girl away from another man, the man isn't absolved from guilt just because the girl is a slut

A man that steals another man's girl should expect a punch in the face, and several men have received this from me and more
>>
>>24904697
The only way you can ruin your vagina is by giving birth, that is the only thing that will permanently change it. You really think the organ designed for sex is going to be ruined by a bunch of sex?
>>
>>24904682
I don't want to be a slut, and am not a slut. I just hate people who are retarded and can't accept facts/science.

You are being just as stupid who think obesity is because muh genetics.
>>
>>24904715
>it's science
Lol toasties are so desperate to be right. I didn't know the roastie meme had scientist everywhere proving that a big 10 inch cock won't stretch a vagina but will stretch an asshole. I guess when a girl loses her virginity her hole doesn't go strected at all. Lmao
>>
The "ruined vagina" and "roastie" meme is just that; a meme. If you believe it, then you're definitely a virgin.

However, STDs are not a meme, and a girl who's taken 50 dicks has a much much higher chance of having one than a girl whos taken 1 or even 5. Thats the shit that turns me off of super promiscuous girls.
>>
>>24904715
And I didnt say anything about a stretching vagina in my first post, yet you said it in your first reply to me.
>>
>>24904739
Yes. Flesh degrades all the time. It losens, tears , ages and eventually your body stops maintaining your flesh. Cells die everyday, and we have a limited number of them because we aren't immortal.
>>
>>24904618
yeah stay toasty roasty
>>
>>24904659
It's designed for childbirth too, but you're a fucking moron if you think it's not a loose, saggy mess after popping a kid or three out of it.
>>
>>24904739
there dicks out there that are as big as 2 babies and women are having sex with them, way to prove my point roastie
>>
>>24904561

>No one desires a woman with lots of sexual partners.

I do, but I keep getting virgins who act like a dick is some elaborate alien instrument, when all I want is some girl with experience.
But they is normie logic isn't it?

No you guys want a girl who will give you less pleasure over a real girl.
>>
File: 168szt5.png (390 KB, 729x500) Image search: [Google]
168szt5.png
390 KB, 729x500
>>24904783
Vaginas only loosen when they are aroused. If your gf fucked an 8 inch dick and says it was tight, then fucks you and she's loose, it means you are doing a better job at turning her on you idiot.

>mfw virgins think them turning a girl on means she is a loose whore
>>
>>24904692
It used to meant being a pussy of the highest degree. Mostly southern blacks used it. Don't ask me how, but the sjw/feminist sphere got their hands on the word and morphed it to basically mean a playboy/ womanizer/ misogynist.

The word is now being embraced by young men, because they like the idea of people thnking they get a lot of pussy. Also, they like to wear shit like rick owens and supreme.
>>
>>24904543
who cares? either way disgusting.
>>
>>24904809
Post one then

>>24904793
A vagina will stretch to like 10 cm when giving birth though.

http://www.webmd.com/women/features/vagina-size
>They looked at 100 women who had never been pregnant and found that vagina lengths, unstimulated, range from 2.75 inches to about 3.25 inches. When a woman is aroused, it increased to 4.25 inches to 4.75 inches.
>>
>>24904810
>girl with experience
Oh you sad little virgin. Most girls who have taken lots of dick will still just lie there and let you do all the work. Girls who are actually good at sex are those who have had a boyfriend for an extended period of time who they have tried different things with

The worst sex I've had has been with sluts

>>24904811
>this logic
I've had girls dripping wet that didn't loosen up to that degree. R O A S T
>>
>>24904606
Quack Quack quack quack
>>
/r/ing statistics showing that the more sexual partners a woman has had increases the chances of divorce

I've seen it on here but didn't save it
>>
>>24904811
We are talking about labia mainly. When a girl is aroused her vulva spreads open a little. This I know and is completely unrelated even tho u r trying to make it relevant becuz u want to be right so bad and can't just admit u r a slut. Your lose, dry skin,disgusting mess of a labia and hole that is gaping when not even touched is a sign you are a who're. And the vagina doesn't necessary loses when it is aroused but it get longer.
>>
File: Abnormal-Vaginal-Discharge.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Abnormal-Vaginal-Discharge.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>>24904859
>dripping wet
I doubt it, I bet you probably think this vagina is "dripping wet"
>>
>>24904859

>virgin

On the contrary, the best sex has been with women who've have quantity and variety.
>>
> stretched into a singularity
> stretched
>>
>more dicks means higher chance of getting fucked by a godzilla dong
What is exactly so hard to understand?
>>
>>24904878
The labia doesn't change in size depending on how much sex you've had. It gets bigger when aroused and when a girl orgasms the muscles contract and it goes back to normal size. The prostate works in the same way.
>>
It shows that they are willing to stay with someone, and choose actual good choices in who they enter a relationship with.
>>
>>24904811
a vagina's job is to make a penis ejaculate in it which is difficult if it's too loose so that seems like a design flaw
>>
The biggest lie ever told in history is that women's vaginas cannot get loose. They do, but it's more complicated than it is presented. The first thing to note is that vagina's were never made to have constant penetration, the only reason this can go on today is because of the creation of birth control. Before that, sex meant becoming pregnant, so said female could not rotate in the same way as they do today, having a partner every week on their night out for many years till they settle for some guy in their 30's.

The common argument is that vagina's are a muscle, forgetting that muscles can get stretched out and damaged. Let's take a 14 year old female, she has never had sex before nor ever had any form of self-penetration, do you think she can instantly take a coke can girth dildo up her vagina? No, then what is the process that is happening to allow such a thing to happen? it has to be gradual, she has to be able to work up to that otherwise she will cause tearing and damage, in other words she has to stretch herself out.

Women want you to believe that they can constantly take large objects up inside of their vagina's, then their vagina will automatically snap back into whatever default they choose in an instant. Take a guy who has a penis that has 6 inch girth, and 8 inch length. If a girl was to take that in her on a daily basis for half a year, then the next day she slept with a guy who was 5 inches in girth and 6 inches in length, is that guy going to experience the original tightness? of course not that's preposterous. Vaginas do not contain these magical elements that women want you to believe they do.

1/2 (cont)
>>
desu I agree. If your current GF had an ex then you know for sure they fucked billions of time so she's still damaged goods.
>>
>>24904881
I know what a wet vagina feels like. If you ever have sex I'm sure you'll have your fill of dry pussy

>>24904882
So you're a roastie trying to defend yourself? All sluts care about is the size of the dick. They've told me themselves. If you have a big dick they'll enjoy themselves, if you don't they'll just dead fish anyway until it's over. They don't have any fucking moves, hell, half of them can't even suck dick properly. It's so clear they are just literal meat fuckbags

I've actually questioned friends of sluts, not believing that the girl I fucked is in fact experienced but they've said otherwise. A girl who had fucked like 30 guys (found out after) was giving me a fucking teethy blowjob

You're a joke, whore
>>
>Wear a glove 50 times
>still fits like a glove

>50 people wear the same glove once
>stretched and worn out, fits like shit
>>
>>24904927
The argument they then present in the acknowledgement in that yes, a female has to get used to a larger member but that it gradually goes back to size. This is where it gets tricky, because it is dependant on how much, and how many she is getting inside of her. If a woman uses sex toys, she will eventually get used to smaller and thinner ones, so she has to keep going up in sizes to get to the level that feels good to her.

If a woman sleeps around a lot, she may seek men who have bigger and largers members after some time and stick with them. The question is how long does it take to go back to normal, and can it? Well it is dependant on a case by case basis, but it doesn't detract from the fact that yes, women can get stretched out, yes womens vaginas do get damaged from birth in a lot of cases, and yes women have to try to perform excersises and all sorts of voodoo to try to get back to their original tightness.

For you see, if you ever utter that a vagina is nothing but this perfect magical organ that is perfectly replicated amongst females, it devalues not only specific women in the region, but all women as they use it as a tool to get what they want, and if this tool isn't working in the same way it doesn't, then it is a huge threat to them, hence why they will try to shame you in everyway possible, and argue with holes.

2/2
>>
>>24904543

That roastie is really missing the point. If she's fucked 50 men she's absolutely worthless as a long term partner. You're just another step on her cock crusade and it's only a matter of time before you get kucked.

The roastie and loose vagina memes are just ways to make fun of women who have taken themselves out of the dating pool by having zero self-restraint. You can't raise a family with a whore that jumps on every dick that she sees.
>>
>>24904948
Then just call them sluts with no self restraint. You don't have to completely refute modern medicine to do so.
>>
File: eh.jpg (39 KB, 720x575) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
39 KB, 720x575
>>24904943
>wearing gloves made out of living muscle
>>
>>24904959
the word 'slut' has no bite nowadays

roastie is a direct insult to how their most prized organ looks

making fun of their cunts is the equivalent of making fun of small penises. /r9k/ found a woman's kryptonite and it works amazingly, just look at the toasted roasties in this thread
>>
File: 1382208078315.jpg (53 KB, 481x358) Image search: [Google]
1382208078315.jpg
53 KB, 481x358
>>24904543
There's a difference between having sex with one man because you love him and having sex with every man because you're a stupid fucking whore.
>>
>>24904970
muscles and gloves both equally get worn out. Muscles last longer but they still get worn out as does everything on this planet.

>roasties think they're vaginas are the fountain of youth and are the same the day they lost their virginity
Kek, I guess we know why there aren't a lot of female engineers everybody
>>
I was so comfy I was so toasty that is until I saw a roastie..
>>
File: OqhaQw3.jpg (7 KB, 222x204) Image search: [Google]
OqhaQw3.jpg
7 KB, 222x204
>>24904994
>most prized organ
w a t
I thought women are based on their face, ass and tits. I mustve missed a memo here.
While at it, I prefer uncut cocks that are 6x7 with a big not too low hanging ballsack that is not ironed out nor too saggy. Otherwise I'll call you smalldicked lowhanging saggy ballsack.

(no homo, just a fag)
>>
>>24904994
Roastie vaginas are pretty much the equivalent to an uncut penis, seriously. They feel more pleasure that way. Getting a female circumcision involves cutting off the labia which is how women orgasm.

If you want to equate a roastie to something a man, go with an uncut penis instead. Then both sexes can just have sex and have it be pleasurable.

>>24905001
Either way your vagina size won't change. You'll be a slut in one instance, yeah, but your vagina stays the same, minus maybe the chance of STDs and such.
>>
Men do not want a woman who has had a lot of sexual partners, but are unable to admit it is because of insecurity or just not wanting a cumrag for a a girlfriend, because they will be ridiculed for being insecure or told they are entitled.

So they turn it into a MUH DICK issue, so they can justify their desires without leaving themselves open to ridicule or insults.
>>
>>24904682
It's in their nature anon.
They can't help it, women aren't capable of overcoming their biological imperatives like men are (mainly because they're weak-willed beings).
>>
Do women really believe that a 30 year old whore whose had sex every day of her life with over 50 men will be as tight as an 18 year old virgin?
>>
>>24904543
I fucking hate when women act like everybody cares about their stupid problems.
>SAY IT LOUDER BECAUSE THIS IS SPOT ON
nobody fucking cares, you just wanna be able to fuck fifty dicks and be praised for it rather than admit that you're a gross whore
>>
>>24905041
>Either way your vagina size won't change
It can change and it will, but that's mostly due to old age and not _too_ significant.
Super-loose vaginas are just due to shitty genetics.
>>
>>24905016
http://www.webmd.com/women/features/vagina-size
>The vagina is a very "elastic" organ, says Christine O'Connor, MD, director of adolescent gynecology and well women care at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. It is small enough to hold a tampon in place, but can expand enough to pass a child through. This is because the walls of the vagina are similar to those of the stomach, they have rugae, meaning they fold together to collapse when unused, then expand when necessary.
>Worrying about size and whether or not it changes over time is the wrong concern, O'Connor says. Factors like sufficient lubrication and arousal and a good relationship with a partner have a much greater impact on sexual enjoyment for women.
>The researchers found that desire, arousal, orgasm, pain, and sexual satisfaction were not linked to vagina size. Instead, the best predictors of sexual inactivity were advanced age, higher BMI, and not being in a committed relationship.
>>
>>24905047
Yes a lot actually do, but some of them know this is false deep down but will still keep up their facade as it is their most precious asset, going to lengths to even shame you for having a normal average penis because their vagina can't cling on anymore in the same way as it used to, making them feel shitty.
>>
>>24905047
>being in complete denial of science
>>
>>24905055
A vagina size actually has to do with how large a girl is in general. Women who are smaller are going to have smaller vaginas obviously. But in both large and small women the vagina can stretch from arousal enough to accomodate dicks of all sizes, and children, too.
>>
>>24905038
Of course it's their most valuable organ. A woman without a vagina is worthless. An ugly girl can still find a man.

The vagina reveals the true nature of women. If you're about to get into a relationship with a woman, or even have sex with her, I'd advise you to inspect her vagina. If she's got roast that means she's had a high number of sexually partners in the past, which means there's a good chance of you getting keked.

Never settle for anything less than an innie. Virgins haven't damaged their ability to bond so they're the only ones you can have a real, long term relationship with.
>>
>>24904959

Because we have to make it hurt for them to listen. You can't beat women anymore so you have to rely on psychological torture to keep them from destroying the world.

Unrestrained female nature is disaster for civilization. Every culture since the beginning of time has known this.
>>
>>24904561
Imagine you have just gotten brand new gloves. You wear them on 50 separate occasions and it snugly fits on your hands.

Imagine you gave it to fifty different people, each with their own unique hand length, girth, and thumb displacement. When you get those gloves back, it no longer fits you as it once did. Having to accommodate many different kinds of hands sacrificed it's ability to accommodate you. You know have an inferior pair of gloves.
>>
>>24905074
>you can't stretch out the stomach
>>
>>24905099
wat
I mean all you have to do is just them to fuck off honestly. That's about it.
>>
>>24905107
So your stomach is incapable of stretching back to normal then?

Lmao it's like I'm reading some fat acceptance hambeasts completely denying doctors
>>
>>24905047
>Do women really believe [insert stupid thing here]?
The answer is always yes.
>>
>>24905074
Vagina size not width roastie. The doctor said the intestines stomach are like the vagina, very ekastic. However roastie your vagina tears, it does have muscles but it is still a sexual organ that your body doesn't put priority on healing like internal organs. The doctor didn't validate your belief in fact he validated mine. Your vagina can be stretched he said and your muscles get weaker in your vagina the more sex you have.
>>
>>24905116
so vaginas can stretch out then is what you are saying :^)
>>
>>24905041
Uncut penises are natural. All men are born that way. It's how the penis is meant to work. Roast isn't natural. I have a lot of nieces and when they were babies and I'd change their diapers I never once saw roast. Roast develops because of tear and stretching caused by a large number of sexually partners.

Look at any literature from before the invention of birth control. Roast isn't mentioned once. Not in any erotic fiction, not in any poem, nowhere. These types of literature would describe every inch of a woman in incredible detail and not once, not even once, is roast beef ever mentioned. That's because back then sex meant babies, so women weren't fucking everything with a dick they came across.
>>
The vagina muscle is like the anus muscle. Born very tight, the more you penetrate it the more lose and relaxed it gets. Thus is why you have to break the hymen and stretch out the vagina during lost of virginity. Roasties btfo
>>
>>24905131
Do you mean vagina length or width then? Both of them go back to normal after being aroused. Your stomach can get tears in it too but it heals back to normal over time. It's exactly the same.

>>24905133
Yes they stretch out when a girl is aroused and then go back to normal later. If you have sex with a girl who is "loose" it means you're doing a good job at turning her on. Anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.
>men having sex with girl and she's tight and dry as fuck and guy thinks he has finally found a pure maiden waifu
lmao
>>
>>24905108

We're doing what wise men and shamans have done since the dawn of man. When you see someone doing something fucking stupid and they refuse to stop, you think of a creative way to get them to stop.

Instead of telling them that evil spirits will harm them if they act like complete whores, we tell them through pseudoscience that their vaginas will be ugly and worthless if they act like complete whores. Explaining the negative effects to the community as a whole is a waste of time to someone that is as completely self-absorbed as the modern female. You have to make it personally their problem, because they have zero concern for anyone but themselves. If you don't agree, take a look at social media and see how many selfies the average roastie takes.
>>
>>24905159
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labia_minora
>>
>>24905177
Why would you even associate with someone that retarded anyway. If this was me in this situation I'd either just not speak to them anymore or tell them to fuck off.
>>
This roastie business is literal butthurt for sluts.
Love it.
There's also truth in it.

I'm just worried this might be raising the profits of jew doctors and their anti-beef curtain procedures.
>>
>>24905203
Why not just say roasties and uncut dicks are both fine and stop Jew doctors all together
>>
>>24905177
Except it's not pseudo science. It's just science. Shove a bottle of wine up your asshole ever day for a year and see if it's still as tight as it always was. My hypothesis is that you'll have to wear diapers.
>>
>>24905215
Because roasties are gross.
A cute, plump innie is vastly superior.
>>
>>24905215
Sexual promiscuity is not 'fine'.
>>
>>24905222
except anuses weren't meant to have things shoved inside of them, like vaginas
>>
>>24905243

It's 2015 granpa. People love sex. Deal with it.
>>
>>24905243
So if your foreskin on an uncut penis gets bigger when aroused you're promiscuous?

Because the labia is pretty much just the female equivalent of foreskin
>>
>>24905246
Are you retarded m8?
Anuses are designed to push things out, just like vaginas.
And just like vaginas, they stretch.
>>
>>24905246
Does not matter when the muscles are contracted they get loser when you forcibly expand them
>>
>>24904543
a girl who has fucked the same dick 50 times is still a whore though
>>
>>24905255
It's 2015

Forget that every nation is collapsing into itself with unrestrained failed capitalism, and the social fabric of every nation is totally eroded

It's 2015 guys, the Roman Empire was awesome and Rome loved all kinds of sex. Don't you want to be like Rome guys?
>>
>>24905256
Baby boys will have uncut penises.

Baby girls will not have roast.

Isn't it a little strange that roast only develops once a woman has been sexually active?
>>
>>24905255

>children from single parent households are 12 times more likely to be arrested
>do poorly in school
>worse health
>no father means that the state has to divert tax money to provide minimum care for the child
>promiscuity means more STDS and cancer

Sex is good. Behaving like an animal is not.
>>
>>24905267
Anuses don't work the same as vaginas at all. Before you have anal sex you have to train your asshole with anal beads and shit and stretch it out or you anus will get prolapsed permanently.

You know what you do to prepare for sex as a woman? Foreplay, that's about it. Your vagina will hopefully just get aroused enough to accommodate, and there is no permanent damage.
>>
>>24905277
They're already like Rome more than they'll ever know

And I'd say this year is like 475
>>
>>24905255
>Has sex with a new person every week
>"Ive only had 7 bf's in the past but nothing ever works out!"
>Complains and feels "lonely" when they inevitably divorce
>>
>>24905277

Lol like anyone gives a shit. That's a politician's job, you know, the guys for whom we go on rallies and elect?
I just wanna live my life like a normal person and be happy and I won't let any religious conservative nutjobs to tell me how I'm supposed to live it.
>>
>>24905293
So you actually believe >>24905047
>>
>>24904543
Fucked a girl who only had 3 bfs but fucked them A LOT.

Loose as fuck.

0/10 terrible sex.

DO NOT DO IT ROBOTS.
>>
>>24905315
Lol well that won't matter when the US collapses and the second civil war starts.

Then fascists win because they're the only ones with a chance to do so

I'll gladly help throw degenerates in camps
>>
>>24905315
I know this is bait, but SOMEONE will fall for this shit.
>>
>>24905326
Are you sure it's not because you just aroused her a lot?
>>
>>24905347
Well you did, even if just to call it out as bait
>>
>>24905159
Roast develops during puberty you retard. Thats why babies dont have it, jesus christ.
>>
>>24905375
Further proof that lolis are superior.
>>
>>24905290

The statistic is warped because it includes African-Americans and poor people without mentioning their circumstances.

If you were locked in a ghetto and poverty thanks to systematic racism and oppression, you too would have trouble with the "law" and school. I sometimes wish we could reverse the whole situation just for few years so privileged white people can have a taste of their own medicine. Only that will open their eyes to the injustice they inflict.
>>
>>24905389
quick question why do lolifags draw tits on the lolis sometimes?
>>
>/r9k/ has found a way to shit on women for something they can't change
>Women can't deal with it
Well done guys, whores and roasties btfo.
>>
>>24905399
Oh my gosh you tumblr roastie go back to tumblr. White privilege doesn't exist u idiot. If it does whites have every right to it becuz it's their country. If blacks want blackbprivilege let them go to Africa and not countries where they are foreign like Japan. Blacks are like they are becuz they make bad decision by trying to be balanced and are quick to violence. They rather be bad ads hamsters selling drugs then studying in a dorm win a bunch of stupid white girl sluts
>>
>normies burying their head in the sand when it comes to the unequal power dynamics when sex is involved

nothing new here
>>
>>24905399
Actually, even when you don't account for blacks, the statistics are roughly the same.
>>
File: 1416354722200.png (658 KB, 1488x368) Image search: [Google]
1416354722200.png
658 KB, 1488x368
>>24905423

Normie degenerates.
>>
File: image.png (4 KB, 222x211) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 KB, 222x211
>>24904739
>>24905246
>you don't think an organ designed for a specific purpose would show signs of overuse
>oh shit my liver is failing because I drank too much even though it's designed to catch toxins in my blood
>oh shit I'm blind from staring at harmful things too long even though that's what it's for
>oh shit I'm deaf from listening to loud noises for too long even though what it's there for.
It's almost like if you're irresponsible with your body, it degrades.
>>
>>24905423
brain problems
>>
>>24905425
>manlets, dicklets, blacks, asians and indians get shat-on everyday
>women get one meme and they go fucking mental

And again it is proven that men are stronger than women
>>
>>24905454
you're talking about extremes to your body. if you were shoving enormous things up your vagina on the daily, like legit a horse penis, not a normal male penis, then yeah, maybe it will get pretty fucked up. in the same way binge drinking will fuck with your liver, it wasn't designed to take in extreme amounts of alcohol.
>>
>>24904543

Married guy here.

It stretches.

Worse after having children.

Checkmate.
>>
>>24905484
This.
Not married but my best friend is, he says the vagina literally forms a mold to your penis if you fuck her constantly
>>
>>24905484
>married guy here
You poor, stupid soul

Never sign a legal contract where you gain no benefit
>>
>>24905481
Actually, his comparison is fine, it's your interpretation that's shit.
It's more like a woman fucking a different guy every week ruins her vagina, just like how drinking 10 oz of vodka a day ruins your liver over time.
As a common occurrence, both are harmful.
>>
>>24904606
I saw this massive duck in the park i walk home though the other day, it actually made me a bit sad because he must be so unhealthy. There are always kids there feeding them white bread
>>
>>24905375
That's only because that's when women become sexually active you idiot. If what you're saying is true then there would be no such thing as an adult woman with an innie vagina. But surprisingly, even in this day and age there still exist some virtuous women.

All it takes is one woman with an innie to blow your cover. Like a single candle flame light revealing the monsters hiding in the darkness.
>>
>>24905481
Women only fuck the top 20% of men
5% of men have monster cocks
1/4 of the 20% of men the women fuck have monster cocks.
if she fucks 50 men, 12-13 of them had 7+ inches
>>
>>24905246

>a ring of muscle designed to expand and contract to allow things to pass in one direction is forced to act in an entirely different manner when allowing things to pass in the opposite direction
>>
>>24905519
>But surprisingly, even in this day and age there still exist some virtuous women.
How many? Five? Six?
>>
>>24904672
Being unsatisfied by a smaller dick=/=vagina being stretched out beyond repair.
Its not because its stretched that she is unsatisfied, its because she's realised that the bigger one feels better.
Like eating a sandwich or a really good sandwich - the not so good one will still fill you up, but wont be as satisfying as the good one
>>
>>24905484
>Checkmate
Your roastie, stretched out wife has no relevance in this at all. Her cunt was stretched by a fucking baby, a bit bigger than a benis, and that takes forever (and sometimes never) goes back to normal. A woman just having sex would be nowhere near as loose as your wife
>>
>>24905552

Except she got looser before childbirth.

And yes, she was an innie before I started having sex with her. Outie after.
>>
>>24905534
You do realize your anus is more than just the opening? Same with vaginas

They have a length as well
>>
>>24905552
So if she has a 9 inch cock in her, then an average one, she wouldn't notice the difference at all?
>she will and she'll cheat to get the monster cock back
>>
>>24905575
lol wat
women don't just become innies or outies, they always are

the labia only gets bigger if they're aroused. maybe she was just more aroused before having children, which is pretty much the case for most women as it completely wrecks your vaginal muscles. tell her to do some kegels, it will fix it.
>>
>>24905577
The opening still stretches in both cases you idiot.
>>
>>24905593

>Women don't just become..
>Lists ways they become.

lol

Sorry, but sex affects it. Most women's vaginal muscles atrophied even without childbirth.

And, yes, stimulating them DOES cause them to get bigger.
>>
>>24905593
Post med degree or bs
>>
File: joo35.png (168 KB, 495x491) Image search: [Google]
joo35.png
168 KB, 495x491
>all these roasties trying so hard to defend their smelly cooters
>they can't handle the bantz and go along with it like the dudes
>their posts reek of autism since they can't play along and have to start strife
>they don't realize this would be less funny if they just do what the manlets and dicklets do, just go along with it
>mfw I own a share for a hemorrhoid and butt-doughnut company making bank off this asspain
>>
>>24905596
The anus opening yeah, but not the vaginal opening. The vaginal opening and length always stretch back to the original size, where an anus stays the stretched size forever.

It's why you can't just shove a dick into your anus at any time, you have to stretch it out beforehand to accommodate it or you risk the chance of getting anal prolapse which is permanent. If you stretch an anus out it will never go back to its original size. A vagina will.

>>24905619
The reason their vaginal muscles atrophy is because they don't use them enough. That is why doctors recommend kegels.
>>
>>24905621
>wanting credentials on 4chan
Hello reddit
>>
>>24905652

see

>>24905621

I'm talking from first hand experience.

>inb4 i'm a girl so i know!
No, you don't. Women are surprisingly stupid about their own bodies. It's why they get so mad at this meme. They feel insecure because it reminds them they're fucking idiots about what goes on between their own legs.
>>
>>24905656
>>24905669
I'm god therefore you am wrong
>this is what you sound like
>>
>>24905593
So why are there no babies with roast? Why does roast only start developing after a woman becomes sexually active? Why do the vast majority of adult virgins have innies?
>>
File: 1442502649241.gif (469 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1442502649241.gif
469 KB, 300x225
>>24905685

>Hyperbole as a method of argument!
Confirmed female. Stay toasty roastie.
>>
>>24905669
>my anecdotal evidence is fact

lol okay

my experience is being a woman and asking doctors these questions

>>24905689
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110513185532AAmhY69
>Your labia minora will grow from the time you are around 7-8 (starts prior to other signs of puberty) and will continue growing until you are around 14-17 then it will remain the same for the rest of your life.
>The labia minora can be any size from being short and not protruding past your labia majora to being long and hanging well outside the labia majora. It can be any colour from light pink to almost black and any shape. No two women are the same.
>A father of several (6) adult daughters.

It changes with puberty
>>
>>24905723
>my experience is being a woman and asking doctors these questions

rofl

So you really ARE female. lol

see

>>24905702
>>
>>24904682
Hypergamy theory and etc,etc
>>
>>24905652
>This muscle that stretches to allow large phallus-shaped objects to pass through stays stretched
>This other muscle that stretches to allow large phallus-shaped objects to pass through does not stay stretched
>>
>>24905702
yeah well your balls hang so low because you're a beta virgin kek, why don't babies have low hanging balls???

obviously now that you're an adult you just became a complete fucking beta after being keked by so many women and your balls hang in sadness from it

>>24905753
>anuses were made to put dicks into them
come on now
>>
>>24905723
>Hey doc. I'd like to talk about my vagina. I have a list of questions written out. #1: When does my roast flaps get bigger? Wait? Why do I want to know? To argue it on /r9k/... you see there's these cyberbullies...

ROFL

YOU

CAN'T

MAKE

THIS

SHIT

UP
>>
>>24905723
>yahoo answers
Anyway, you're intentionally ignoring the obvious. It changes 'during puberty' because 'during puberty' is when women become sexually active. There are adult women who are virgins and haven't developed roast. Are you saying they still haven't 'reached puberty'?

Use your fucking head.
>>
>>24905702
>i argue with anonymous internet stranger using proper argument methods

You should tattoo that on your face
>>
>>24905778
well you see anon, when you become a woman you have to go to a lady doctor and they put their hands inside your vagina and ask you if you have any questions about your body, or they will just straight up tell you right there all about vaginas with their hands all up in your business
>>
File: dis nigga serious.jpg (127 KB, 615x400) Image search: [Google]
dis nigga serious.jpg
127 KB, 615x400
>>24904543
The problem isn't how often you fuck, it's how many dudes you fuck.

If you fuck a bunch of random people, you don't value sex very highly.

You don't view it as an intimate act reserved for people you actually care about.

Some guys do and those guy won't want anything to do with your slutty ass. Deal with it.
>>
File: ROAST.jpg (38 KB, 637x358) Image search: [Google]
ROAST.jpg
38 KB, 637x358
>>24905810
lol And that's really the stupid shit you asked them? ROFL

>>24905794
>>24905773
>>
>>24905788
http://www.labialibrary.org.au/your-labia/are-my-labia-normal/
>The labia minora change during puberty and often become more prominent or change in appearance. This is completely normal, like all of the other changes that take place during puberty. They continue to change throughout your life because of hormonal changes and age.
>>
>>24905814
You have no right to shame me.

FUCK OFF
>>
>>24905773
>>anuses were made to put dicks into them
Are you retarded or do you not know what phallus-shaped means?
>>
>>24905824
no, i didn't ask them shit, they just told me

>>24905814
well yeah no shit. if you fuck a bunch of people you're a disgusting fucking slut. but it's not going to change the size of your vagina and is completely unrelated to how many people you've fucked. if you want to refute that then take it up with some doctors.
>>
>>24905826

>Puberty.
>Sex.

Hmmm.

I wonder...

COULD THERE BE A CORRELATION?

>Roasties BTFO
>>
File: slime.png (169 KB, 333x470) Image search: [Google]
slime.png
169 KB, 333x470
>>24905828
I don't need the "right" to shame you. I am merely making my preferences clear. If what I say makes you ashamed, I ain't responsible for that.
>>
File: anatomy-of-rectum-41-728.jpg (123 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
anatomy-of-rectum-41-728.jpg
123 KB, 728x546
>>24905841
anon if this is what your dick looks like then i just feel bad for you
>>
>>24905828
T O A S T I E R O A S T I E
O
A
S
T

R
O
A
S
T
I
E
>>
>It's natural!
Nah, not really, that's why women with innies exist.
Women with beef curtains are the minority.
>>
>>24905852
>no, i didn't ask them shit, they just told me

>Look, I'm your doctor and I just wanted you to know... you're beautiful.
>What? Why?
>Well, you know, for your condition.
>My condition? What's wrong?
>Well, nothing. You're beautiful!
>Tell me!
>Is your nickname Arby's?

They just straight up told you about mud flaps, huh? Didn't even ask? ROFL
>>
Why can't we just have a peaceful board where me mutually agree that all women are whores
>>
>>24905826
You're ignoring the second half of my post sweetheart. Women start to develop roast during puberty because during puberty they start their long ride on the cock carousel. You're ignoring all the adult virgins who still have innies. Your roast is not genetic, it's a result of your actions.
>>
Somewhere out there there is a crying female poster, red in the face, squirming in her chair, and typing as fast as she can.

In shame.

In total shame.
>>
>>24905875
>I don't know what a phallic object looks like
God damn, I know you're a whore, but you are exceptionally stupid.
You ever seen a dick that looks like the Wqshington monument?
>>
>>24904543
"Fuckboy" is a derogatory word for "bottom" men within prison. I hate hypocrites.
>>
>>24905878
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/1eiqf3/i_have_no_labia_minora/
>all these women talking about how they have had tons of sex with innies

lmao, explain this robots?
>>
>>24905852
Do you believe >>24905047

Yes or no.
>>
>>24905552
>a bit bigger than a benis
>implying
:^)
>>
>>24905936
>reddit as a source
God damn, women get dumber and dumber every time they come here.
I also fucked your mother.
I said it, so it must be true.
>>
>>24905914
actually i only made this thread because i'm high and bored, i don't really care either way, but it's fun to watch this thread get a million replies and people get mad

although i can't tell if they're being serious and just memeing at me, while i am memeing at them. and we're just memeing back and forth forever.
>>
>>24905519
Size of the roast depends on the genetics. shoudln't be too hard to grasp. If you're right, how come there are virgin teenagers/young women with roast? Only takes a single roast virgin to blow your cover ;)))
>>
File: 1414272026578.jpg (53 KB, 417x301) Image search: [Google]
1414272026578.jpg
53 KB, 417x301
>>24905914
then she'll fuck some chad because it'll make her feel "wanted" for about five minutes
>>
>>24905977

Single moms are the best to make fun of.
>>
>>24905967
>Toasties getting high to alleviate the pain of having a busted vag
It's like pottery.
>>
File: n5025768c7074f_large.png (51 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
n5025768c7074f_large.png
51 KB, 500x300
>>24905977
who needs a boyfriend when you have weed lmao
>>
>>24905972
There aren't. Roast is proof of their lies. Maybe they're virgins in that they haven't had sex, but they've certainly shoved things up their vagina. It doesn't have to be an actual dick; a dildo will do.
>>
>>24905990
um no i get high because it feels good, geez what a dummy

i actually don't even have a roastie either
>>
>>24906015
how to prevent a roastie
by anon
>>
>>24905990
>why didn't i settle down with anon?
>my slutty ways have spoiled me for marriage
>nobody will ever want me
>at least i still have d-drugs
>>
>>24906018
Sure thing toasties.
Keep sucking on those weemy teemies, it'll make the pain go away.
>>
>>24906015
But there is. Jesus christ. Also how do you explain whores with innies?
>>
>>24906040
Don't ride the cock carousel.
>>
File: wut.jpg (147 KB, 726x590) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
147 KB, 726x590
>>24906049
>weemy teemies

>>24906047
i'm a virgin
>>
>>24906076
>i'm a virgin
I'm a dragon.
>>
>>24906075
but that guy said if you even touch your vagina it will turn into a roastie
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 1175x766) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 1175x766
>>24905454
Roasties BTFO
nice dub singles
>>
File: 1436312128610.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1436312128610.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>24906075
>masturbating
>riding the cock carousel
>>
>>24906068
Surgery. It's one of the fastest growing procedures in the country. I wonder what they're hiding...
>>
>meet nice girl at book store
>we go on 3 dates
>netflix and chill at her pad
>she takes off her panties
>she's a fucking roastie
>I finger her
>she says go deeper
>i say is this deep enough
>she says more
>i say "mu muuu muph emuuph"
>she says more
>tfw I'm inside her meat cave
>i scream "IS THIS DEEP ENOUGH"
>use my phone as a flashlight
>there is help me crudely written on the walls
>look around and see skeletons
>finally hear my echo
>i exit her roast hole and onto the bed
>she looks dissatisfied and she starts to cry
>I ask what's wrong
>she says she hasn't had a orgasm in years
>look around the room and see 5 gallon water bottles covered in condoms
roasties, not even once
>>
>>24904543
Black holes are dense and therefore tight.

I don't get it.
>>
>>24906181
OP here, best response in the whole thread

Will you be my bf?
>>
>>24906153

>That ending.
Holy shit my sides.
>>
Let's say someone found the perfect girl for you, except for the fact that she's a roastie. Would you care?
>>
>>24904543
im not even gonna
>>
>>24906218

lol

Then she's not perfect for me.

>retarded post is retarded
>>
I've probably have had sex 200+ times, and my innie still looks exactly the same. The appearance of your genitals is pretty much set after puberty, save for your balls sagging or ruining your cunt with a baby or something. Also, you guys do know that vagina literally becomes slicker and deeper when aroused right? I know the roastie thing is a troll but I actually feel bad for people that might be that ignorant
>>
>>24906239
I said "except for" retard
>>
a woman literally pushes another human being out of her vagina and it returns to normal but you stupid fucks think dick is gonna ruin it
>>
>>24906262

>get your answer
>don't like it
>semantics

ROFL

ROASTIES BTFO
>>
>>24906218
A perfect girl for me would be a virgin.
>>
"roasties" is a forced meme, it means nothing
>>
File: 1358607544978.gif (568 KB, 240x291) Image search: [Google]
1358607544978.gif
568 KB, 240x291
>>24906258
that is what amazes me the most. these guys finally get laid and then tell the girl to fuck off because they think she's a whore because she likes them a lot and got really aroused during sex from them

even when you guys finally get girlfriends you just completely fuck it up, jesus
>>
>>24906195
I don't deserve interpersonal relationships, sorry.
>>
>>24906258
>This damage control
RIDF pls go
>>
>>24906301
Fair enough, but I can tell you're an interesting person with a good sense of humor and I value those qualities in a person, so you're not totally worthless I guess.
>>
>>24906275
It wasn't a legitimate answer at all you could have just said "no" or so but you wanted to sound clever and failed
>>
>>24906330

Roast with the MOST toast, so much so you should boast and make another post about that mile-long ROAST.
>>
>>24906298
>Implying everyone on /r9k/ is thirsty for a gf
Sorry m8, but only beta whitebois care about that.
Women are nothing more than holes to fuck, even the one you responded to knows that, that's why she's given up her hole over 200 times.
>>
File: 1449604996139.jpg (247 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
1449604996139.jpg
247 KB, 1224x1445
>>24904608
>>24904809
>>24904943
>>24905161

please, anons
>>
>>24906284
Girls can be born that way though. So a Virgin roastie would be ok?
>>
>>24906378
if women are just holes to fuck then why does it matter if they are roasties or not?
>>
>>24906413

>Gymnasts stretch.
>Get more flexible.

>Whores stretch out their vaginas.
>???
>>
File: RDF.png (83 KB, 331x377) Image search: [Google]
RDF.png
83 KB, 331x377
>>24906304
>RIDF
OY HEY! not all women are like that!
>>
>>24906318
Well thanks anon.

I just have a tendency to dissociate from relationships, friendships, or social bonds in general so I subvert this problem by just no longer participating.
It usually turns out better for others this way because I don't fuck things up. Hence why I'm here.
>>
>>24906426

>Burnt food.
>Well cooked food.

Gee, dunno.

Does the above comparison get the point across? Am I being blunt enough?

I don't want to put my dick in an Arby's sandwhore.
>>
>>24906426
Because roasties have inferior holes.
Are you retarded?
Did you even read this before hitting submit?
>>
>>24904543

The first girl is probably in a commited relationship while the other is probably a STD-ridden whore.
It's not just about the amount of dick, it's about the fact she is fucking a new person every week.
Being a loose whore is not attractive to someone looking for a long term relationship.
Why would you date someone that has no problem jumping on any random dick?
>>
>>24906378
So you're saying that I should stay away from nonwhites if I want a good bf? Tell me something I don't know
>>
>>24906446
That just means you're enough of a good person to recognize you're shit at relationships and spare people from the pain. You're already better than 99% of men.
>>
File: 1449327090207.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449327090207.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
ITT: Roasties BTFO and butthurt
>>
>>24906516
lmao that is what he said

>only date non white boyfriends
- /r9k/

thanks i'm gonna go give jamal a call right now
>>
>>24906545
ITT: Trolls trolling trolls and dumb bitches trying to educate trolls
>>
>>24906516
>>24906562

See you when you hit the wall and you're a single mom.

>Actually, lol, I won't.
>>
>>24906534
Being an empathetic loner is a strange situation, lol. But thanks again.
>>
>>24906516
If you're American you're fucked either way.
Your alphas are emulating us, so your only chance is to settle for a beta or be content being a fwb or "gf" to an alpha until he dumps you in your 30s.
>>
>>24906562
What the fuck are you talking about? Did you have an aneurysm?
>>
>>24906423
No they can't. As I've said before, I've changed my nieces' diapers many times and not once have I seen roast. Roast only develops after a woman becomes sexually active. The more men fuck her, the roastier the roast.

A virgin cannot have roast, unless she fills her vagina with other things.
>>
>>24906623
>I've changed my nieces' diapers many times
why
>>
>>24906587
Most normal people want long term relationships and get them. It isn't hard to find a good guy and build a life together if you aren't a whore.

>tfw loving bf of 4 years and I'll never have to deal with shitskins or gross casualsexfags
>>
File: bonnie and chica,old and new.png (142 KB, 531x354) Image search: [Google]
bonnie and chica,old and new.png
142 KB, 531x354
>being a slut is the same as being in a relationship

kek
>>
>>24906700
Same here, I met him on 4chan actually. We've been together for 4 years, too.

Most women I know are pretty much the same unless they're into some weird shit like being poly or something ridiculous, but they're a rarity
>>
>>24906700
You settled for a beta, congrats.
Hopefully he wises up and dumps your ass before you try to trap him.
Then again, like most whites, your idea of long term is probably less than 10 years, and I imagine you'll be single within the next 5 years.
Hopefully he trades you in for a better unit before it's too late.
>>
>>24906623
Because they are secondary sex characteristics, just like breasts and body hair. By your logic we could also say that women develop breasts becayse they have sex
>>
>>24906623
You can't understand the change between a baby's vagina and an adult woman's vagina? Do you even know what puberty is?
>>
>>24906744
This seems to be the general mindset of this board.
I'm not even white knighting here, but this mindset is the source of much of the misery here.
Loathing and pity only deteriorate the well being of the pitier's mind; the pitied remains unharmed and happy.
>>
>>24906807
>but this mindset is the source of much of the misery here.
For men that already hate themselves, sure.
For the rest of us, it doesn't make much of a difference.
It's also less pity and more just complete and total disrespect.
Women nowadays don't really offer men anything, they're basically just decoration as far as relationships are concerned.
>>
>>24906745
Except there are women who are virgins and don't have roast. A woman's virginity doesn't affect her breast size or body hair. A virgin has breasts and hair same as any other woman.

>>24906778
It's when women start to have sex with the football team, thus tearing and stretching their vaginas, developing roast.
>>
File: LogicalFallacies.jpg (733 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
LogicalFallacies.jpg
733 KB, 1600x1131
>>24906872
>cherry picking
>generalizations
>anecdotal
>appeal to emotion

Take it all.
>>
>>24906872
I feel bad for you if you haven't met a woman that treated you better than that.
>>
>>24906015
't. doctor virgin mastered in female genitals'
>some people will still unironically defend this
>>
>>24906947
Sorry, but no such woman exists anymore.
Especially not women on 4chan, in my experience they're typically the biggest whores.
And it's a shame too, because there are some decent women, it's just that the vast majority are complete and total shit that are more trouble than they're worth.
As soon as sexbots are viable and can accurately simulate women during sex, modern women will be basically obsolete.
>>
File: taylor-momsen-nude-on-toilet-3.jpg (37 KB, 440x661) Image search: [Google]
taylor-momsen-nude-on-toilet-3.jpg
37 KB, 440x661
It's not the physical damage that makes whores undesirable.

It's the emotional damage, the reputation, the devaluing of sex, and the mental image of her being plowed by 50 different guys.

Screencap this and put it on Tumblr as a response.
>>
>>24906015
So what's wrong with female masturbation?
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaretard.jpg (223 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaretard.jpg
223 KB, 1200x1200
peachycafe.tumblr.com/ask

oo i'm a dumbass liberal millennial girl ask me!
>>
>>24904543
that's not what fuckboy means what the fuck
>>
>>24907056
Her dad must have fisted her with barbies
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.