[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welfarecvcks BLFO!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1444969748757.jpg (71 KB, 650x600) Image search: [Google]
1444969748757.jpg
71 KB, 650x600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xSlyvTgQpo&app=desktop
>He took their fucking steak!
>>
>>24904454
I gained a little hope in humanity from that
>>
>>24904454
this has to be fake
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
He should walk into the DOD and take some fighter jets and all the bloated bureacracy and say this is for taxpayers.

People on welfare pay tax on it

He should bust into some corporate welfare receiving corporation and take some of their stuff too.
>>
File: laugh-00006.png (149 KB, 328x328) Image search: [Google]
laugh-00006.png
149 KB, 328x328
Too bad that's Canada. In Trump's America he'd be a hero
>>
>>24904597
>call out people abusing tax payer money
>not a hero
>>
>>24904632
He's a "toxic" "evil" "sexist" "bigot" who is "assaulting" "the poor". He even "raped" that woman and took her steak!
>>
I'm surprised they didn't shoot him
>>
>>24904665
The only welfare recipients who own firearms are niggers and spics.
>>
Would it be legal to shoot him after he took the steak?
>>
>>24904750
unfortunately not, you only have the right to use deadly force if you felt your life in danger

However, if you tried to defend your property i.e. The steak, And he started fighting you for it I.E. throwing punches to steal your steak, a decent lawyer could spin it that you feared for your life when he started assaulting you over stolen steak.
>>
AN HERO

Im not american but does this piss off people who work for a living?

Also isn't this okay? Since he's using his own money for the scratch cards?
>>
what the fuck is that midget on the right doing
>>
>>24904969
probably the wigger family's inbreed son.
>>
>>24904454
>video stops after he takes the steak
>sjw faggot gets btfo
oh boy I sure love my NEETbux, keep paying your taxes you exemplar citizens, you doing a great favor to the country :)
>>
Guy is legendary. Standing up for what's right and going against those who abuse the system.
>>
>>24905274
he cut off the video because they got the steak back and got btfo by staff
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.