[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I not meant to have love? Why can't I have someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: sad-child-portrait.jpg (376 KB, 1920x1271) Image search: [Google]
sad-child-portrait.jpg
376 KB, 1920x1271
Why am I not meant to have love?

Why can't I have someone who loves me?

Why can't I love myself?
>>
>>24904362
>Why am I not meant to have love?
I don't know
>Why can't I have someone who loves me?
I don't know
>Why can't I love myself?
Because you don't have a girlfriend/wife who completes you. If you love a girlfriend/wife that means you love yourself according to the bible.
>>
>>24904362
Your standards are too high. You can if you accept someone similar to you. (e.g. you probably mean "why can't I have some woman who loves me", it means that men aren't eligible from the start).
Your standards are too high.

Until you come to love yourself it will be hard to find anyone who will love you.
>>
>>24904395
Femanon, IT'S YOUR STANDARDS, that are too high. Not men's. The equivalent to r9k is tumblr depressed social anxiety girls. But even those girls get Chads and come here to call us virgins. Don't listen to this ignorant girl op. Women never want to take responsibility or admit any fault. That is why they are useless. OP you just aren't 8/10+, women want 8/10 or you are nothing to them. Young women are age share around all the hottest guys of our age group. Maybe they lower their standards in their 30s but that's a long ways.

Here's an example:
Hot guy with abs and a 10/10 is deemed unattractive by "fembots" because he doesn't look manly enough:>>24902745

Average guy over here is called obsese and hairy:>>24903591
>>
>>24904438
I'm not female. I actually hate females and I'm not attracted to them anymore.

You contradict yourself: you want love & companionship, but you need it from female (preferrably young & attractive).
>>
>>24904438

This doesn't make me feel any better
>>
>>24904362
Because you're weak. You're spoiled.
Can you list five reasons why anyone should love you? How about three? One?
>>
>>24904475
Point is learn to hate women. Have disgust for western women. Show contempt to them. Do not give them attention. Learn to conquer your sexual desires so you can free yourself from women and be a happier person. Watch MGTOW videos and you'll learn the mentality of women and the games they play from men who were their former victims.
>>
File: God-is-Love.jpg (86 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
God-is-Love.jpg
86 KB, 1200x801
Read the Bible. You'll feel better.
>>
>>24904494
Because he is a human being who has compassion, mercy and kindness inside of him.
>>
>>24904494

It hurts to continue on living without love.

I'm too scared to kill myself.
>>
>>24904362
Because priviledged men would rather have several gfs than let one for you.
That's why they're not content with their priviledge, they work hard to always stay far ahead of you.
But you shouldn't take revenge on Chad and Brad. It's not a solution.
>>
>>24904515
And what has he done with those qualities? Has he expressed them in any meaningful way beyond whining on an imageboard?
>>24904532
Like I said, you're spoiled. That pain you feel? The loneliness? It's nothing. It can't actually hurt you. No matter how much of it you feel, the only way it could conceivably kill you is if you allowed it to be your motivation to commit suicide.

Where is your pain right now? Are you at the point that you'd give anything to overcome it? What sacrifices are you willing to make for the love you so desire?
>>
>>24904507
bullfuckingshit.

Auld testament :
"x did y. He was punished because he didn't listen to God"
"z did y. He was rewarded because he listened to God"

New Testament
A) Everything in the Auld testament still applies
B) Jesus gave sight to the blind, hearing to the deaf. It's a reason to hope. But now you're all sinners. You don't deserve it, entitled little shits.
>>
>>24904601
>Everything in the Auld testament still applies

Except it doesn't considering the old testament doesn't allow uncircumcised men into heaven while new testament does.
>>
File: (you).png (578 KB, 800x607) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
578 KB, 800x607
>>24904595
Spoiled kid.
>>
>>24904627
What's great about the Bible is probably the ability to make friends in church.
Apart from this, it's a difficult book for historians and scholars.
>>
>>24904362
you bore me. i am not entertained! entertain me ape!
>>
>>24904362
Maybe try to start a feelings journal.
Also, there's this thing, "Everyday, write down 5 things you've liked in the day". Can help to contain the hate.
Laugh, everyone laughs with you. Cry, you cry alone.
I love you man (without touching the balls).
>>
Because people are lonely creatures, get over it
Why do you need someone to love you? Needing to be loved is a normalshit desire, you are perfectly fine, don't be that pathetic shit who seeks validation from other people
See above and stop falling for normie memes.
>>
>>24904362
Maybe you kids are doomed by the easy availability of anonymous chans.
Back in the day, meeting strangers from the interwebz was easy. For example, I invited some people from a forum for New Years Eve at my place. Later, I've made a list of 10 concerts I've wanted to attend, and said I was looking for someone to go with me. (I've tried to include a couple of pleb bands, girl from Madagascar came along to see Maroon 5)

Is Anonymous an "emotional pestilence" ?

https://www.google.fr/webhp?q=emotional+pestilence

mostly unrelated,
>Beginning in 1924, Wilhelm Reich published a series of papers on the idea of "orgastic potency," the ability to release the emotions from the muscles and lose the self in an uninhibited orgasm. Reich argued that psychic health and the ability to love depended on orgastic potency, the full discharge of the libido: "Sexual release in the sex act must correspond to the excitement which leads up to it." He wrote: "It is not just to fuck ... not the embrace in itself, not the intercourse. It is the real emotional experience of the loss of your ego, of your whole spiritual self." He argued that orgastic potency was the goal of character analysis.
- r9k (magazine n 4537, March '64)
>>
>>24904772
>people are lonely creatures,

People are social creatures the fuck you talking about?
>>
>>24905155

>10 inches through puberty

Are you insane?
>>
>>24906106
I'm afraid yes.
>>
>>24906150

Even six inches over 8 years would be considered insane
>>
>>24906216

Nyah, sonnn
>>
>>24905155
emotional *plague

fuck translation
>>
>>24904395
>>>/t/umblr
go there and stay please
>>
>>24906827
>>24905155
The term "emotional plague" is not a derogatory phrase. It does not connote conscious malevolence, moral or biological degeneracy, immorality, etc. An organism whose natural mobility has been continually thwarted from birth develops artificial forms of movement. It limps or walks on crutches. In the same way, a man goes through life on the crutches of the emotional plague when the natural self-regulating life expressions are suppressed from birth. The person afflicted with the emotional plague limps characterologically. The emotional plague is a chronic biopathy of the organism. It made an inroad into human society with the first mass suppression of genital sexuality; it became an endemic disease which has been tormenting people the world over for thousands of years. There are no grounds for assuming that the emotional plague is passed on from mother to child in a hereditary way. According to our knowledge, it is implanted in the child from the first days of life. It is an endemic illness, like schizophrenia or cancer, with one notable difference, i.e., it is essentially manifested in social life. Schizophrenia and cancer are biopathies which we can look upon as the results of the ravages of the emotional plague in social life. The effects of the emotional plague can be seen in the human organism as well as in the life of society. Every so often, the emotional plague develops into an epidemic just like any other contagious disease, such as the bubonic plague or cholera. Epidemic outbreaks of the emotional plague become manifest in widespread and violent breakthroughs of sadism and criminality, on a small and large scale. One such epidemic outbreak was the Catholic Inquisition of the Middle Ages; the international fascism of the twentieth century is another.
>>
Love only ends up in bad feels
>>
>>24907536
If we did not look upon the emotional plague as an illness in the strict sense of the word, we would run the risk of mobilizing the police against it, instead of medicine and education. The nature of the emotional plague necessitates police force, and this is how it spreads. The emotional plague does indeed represent a grave threat to life, but not one that will ever be eliminated by police force.

No one will take it as an insult if he is told that he is suffering from a cardiac disease or that he is nervous. No one should take it as an insult if he is told that he is suffering from an "acute attack of the emotional plague."
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.