[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My parents are blackmailing me using my newly found friends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: small_sad.jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
small_sad.jpg
28 KB, 400x300
My parents are blackmailing me using my newly found friends.

So, I'm 20 yo college failure. KHHV, used to be alone all the time, no friends until this year, I met some on a community college that's an hour drive away.

I actually hate computer science and I'm very stupid in every regard, been dreaming of killing myself since the age of ten but the last couple of months I've been hanging out with some guys that go to my classes. Makes me feel better.
Of course I loathe and despise them but I've taken the advice to hang out with whoever just to stop being lonely.

I still get the butterflies in my guts when hanging out with them because I think my mom will come and drag me by my ear and beat me, and get anxious waiting for that angry dad phonecall telling me to go back home right away to the point where I just have to leave it's like drums in my ears and sweating.

Parents now know I have friends there and usually tell me that I can go out so I wash, dress up and arrange the meet but when I'm at the door dad says like "Only if you passed the Maths" and forbids me which makes me rage like hell but I usually just say "OK, dad" and go back into my room.

How do I make this stop?
>>
beat them up
>>
>>24904017
>20
>letting parents toss you around
>>
Learning English is a good start. Then you can pass your other classes.
>>
Do as you will
you are your own God
>>
>>24904072
Eastern Europa so I don't care much about English but in my defence the Clover editor makes it hard to write longer posts.
>>
>>24904017
Its simple we just kill your parents or learn to live like a man and get a job you will make friends at this job.
>>
>>24904017
Slit your wrists not like a real suicide attempt but almost. This sounds sad as fuck because it is. It's what I did when my parents did this to me. They went from controlling everything I did to apologizing about how they used to do that. Like I said it is sad and extreme but getting over 60 stitches in my left arm really changed my relationship with my parents for the better. They saw just how depressed I was and needed friends. Yup this is really horrible advice but... it worked for me.
>>
>>24904416
Thanks for the honest advice. It is, I guess, what I should done a few years back.
>>
>>24904416
>>24904640

what the fuck dont do this bro thats fucking stupid

just talk to your parents like a man?
>>
Lift weights, I was more powerful than my dad by the time I was 15.
>>
>>24904888
>talk
Do you have parents?

>>24905002
My father is powerful in many ways.
>>
File: 1388507472891.gif (2 MB, 320x362) Image search: [Google]
1388507472891.gif
2 MB, 320x362
>>24904017
>be literally owned like a dog by others
NEETs when will they learn
>>
>>24904017
you have to ride it out, like a hollowed out shell of a man, doing what you're told by your parents, being a joke and living a constant humiliation and frustration. Or you can die.
>>
>>24904017
Why don't you tell them to fuck off?
>>
>>24906640
>college
>NEET
Retard
>>
>>24906697
can you even read beyond one word? he said college failure
retard
>>
>>24906697
>community college
>education
>>
>>24906803
He's in CC, so he's in education and thus not a neet
>>
>>24906803
Now try reading the whole thing fucktard
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.