[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in small town >it's literally so rural that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_7676-small-town-1396864945.jpg (138 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7676-small-town-1396864945.jpg
138 KB, 800x600
>live in small town
>it's literally so rural that people here will to towns with 20k people and say "shucks this city life ain't for me"
>every single person is a redneck
>literally nothing to do but just sit I have to go force myself to walk around nothingness
>me and my friends eher smoke weed or just sigh and complain
>no skatepark no concert no amusement
>get on normiebook and itS literally all just fishing hunting fields tractors farms and corn
>all I want is to live in NYC or LA so I can be a part of the world and actually seenmoney for once and maybe actually have a chance at earning money
>only option is to farm or pray you get a full time job
>my neighbor literally let's gay farmers ass fuck him just so he has a place to stay
>everyone around me is a fuxjing psychopath
>neighbors have dogs tractors big trucks 18 wheelers and 4 wheelers that all start at 7 am
>have winters for 6 months at a time with so much frozen arctic powdery snow eve time the wind blows you can't even see your dick when you look down
>no oddjobs here because of the poverty
>slowly watching old people die while they ask me about college

At least going to be homeless in the ghetto of NYC will help me build character I guess.
>>
>>24903856
So you're just a failed normie trying to find shit to complain about huh?
>>
>>24903875
I'm a normie stuck around retards in the boonies
>>
>>24903885
who feeds you now?
>>
>>24903885
>hurr durr stupid rednecks
Just admit it, if you were in a high income place in fucking Manhatten you'd still find a way to complain about the people around you and try to make yourself feel superior.
>>
>>24903856

As a robot I prefer living out in the middle of nowhere... everyone around here are rednecks but I don't care. I'm kind of a redneck because I fish and hunt but not like a cultural redneck. Being in a city gives me the heebie jeebies... too many people.
>>
>>24903967
Nope the only thing I hate is rednecks

I could be dirt poor in Brooklyn riding a train and never stop being happy
>>
>>24903856
>want to live in new york or la
>want to have money

Pick one.
>>
>>24904049
Hey rent money is money
>>
>>24903856
I grew up in a big city. My aunt owned a 200 acre farm surrounded by woods. It was literally heaven for me when we would visit. you have no idea how shit city life is
>>
>>24904205
>He doesn't love city life
I've live in California, Washington DC & New York City, and they're all so much better than any bumfuck cabin in some flyover state.
>>
You just hate being around people that's your problem
>>
>>24904205
>how shit city life is
>access to drugs
>access to sex
>literally more jobs per person than any other communities
>more people who share your interests
>everything is close by
Fuck you nigger
>>
>>24904275
>people around you have money
>even if you are poor you can sneak into rich parties
>always something fun you can stop and do
>massive celebrations
>TV shows filmed near you
>celebrities riding the train with you
>hearing the progress of civilization instead of roosters
>drugs easier to acquire
>get all the filth and grit the human race has to offer

Shucks and tarnaaaation
>>
>>24904311
>even if you are poor you can sneak into rich parties
this fucking delusion

this whole post

please kill yourself
>>
>>24904366
What are suburban parties?
>>
>>24904275
>literally more jobs per person than any other communities
That's not true at all
>>
>>24904388
Except it is its obviously true. There's more jobs in the Chrysler building than the whole Midwest LOL
>>
>>24903856
Sounds cool. Id take that for any nigger infested shithole all day erry day
>>
>>24904366
I'm somewhat young and poor and snuck into a trade association holiday party last week at a big fancy downtown hotel last weekend. Got almond crusted halibut and filet mignon and all the wine and cocktails I could drink. Literally just walked up to the ballroom for cocktail hour. When dinner started we waited around and found an empty table, then someone else invited me to their table and so we sat with them. Most of the guys were in suits or tuxes, but i passed with just an oxford and some grey trousers
>>
>>24904398
Don't forget that there's twice as many people living in the square mile around it than there are in the midwest.

A shit ton of people in a given area means you're that much less valuable and significant.
>>
>>24903856
I live in a town and would prefer living in middle of nowhere. Lived in a bigger city for few months and hated it.
>>
>>24903856
Reminds me of an area I lived in for almost 7 years. One night I packed up my stuff and drove out to Chicago and lived in my car over the summer. I eventually found a job and got a place of my own. 3 years later and I'm still living in the city, probably the best risk I've ever taken. All my friends from back home are either getting arrested, shooting heroin, of having children while working minimum wage jobs.
>>
>>24903856
See this:>>24904569

I felt like that for a about 2 years after living in a town if about 30k people, an said fuck it an left to the city. The only regret I feel is that i didnt make the move when i was 16. 24 btw. Shit is so much better living in the city man, and there is a lot of young people living where i live that came from bumfuck nowhere as well so its not that bad. I look back at my old school friends and they all have at least been in an out of prison, hooked on meth, and/or have like 3 kids living on them bennys. Shit gets better when you actully just comit an leave desu senpai.
>>
>>24903856
you make this thread literally 2-3 times a week. shut the fuck up already.
>>
I love living in "the middle of nowhere". I just wish I had the motivation to go exploring. There are ghost towns, forests, lakes, caves, everything. All just 5-10 miles from my town. But I just don't do it.
>>
I don't see how people stand to live in places like NYC, jammed together like sardines. No trees or grass in sight, can't play music loud, breathe exhaust fumes instead of clean country air.
>>
>>24903856

Just start growing weed or something
>>
>>24903856
ive lived in both the city and the country and rural areas are 100000000x more robot friendly. Go back to reddit if you want to be around loud normies 24/7
>>
>>24904025
You realize city niggers and spics are like rednecks but far worse and far more dangerous right? I hope you get robbed stupid failed normalshit
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.