[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star feels 7: The beta uprising.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: star feels.jpg (320 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
star feels.jpg
320 KB, 1600x1200
>Tfw no one to see star wars 7 with.

General no one to thread also.
>>
>he likes star wars
>>
>>24903768
Look me in the fuckin eyes and tell me you arent the least bit interested in this movie.
>>
>tfw no one to cuddle with and wake up to on christmas morning
it hurts.
>>
>>24903774
Why should I be interested?
>>
gonna see it with my pops

we both know its gonna be disappointing but still
>>
>>24903787
Because it might be good.

I think a lot of you dont give disney the credit they are due.

>>24903787
Dont get me started on christmas feels im not ready yet.

>>24903815
Lucky.
>>
>>24903794
it's a community to shitpost in. every 2nd thread is tfa on /tv/
>>
>>24903774
I'm a huge Star Wars fan and I have zero interest in this movie

EU is the only decent Star Wars universe. Fuck the originals, and doubly fuck anything post-Vader.
>>
>>24903903
I kind of agree.

There is no way this movie can match the experience of something like the kotor games or the 2d clone wars. And who knows what else EU has to offer because i havent bothered with it.

But for old times sake at least fuckin download it like the rest of us and give it a shot.
>>
>>24903903
>EU is the only decent Star Wars universe

I hope you mean the pre-2005 SW video games and not the nerdy fucking books.
>>
Not a huge JJ Abrahams fan but after he made super 8 feel like a 1983 summer blockbuster, I have faith he will at least get the original trilogy feel down to a T. Content wise who knows, but I guarantee its better than episode 1,2 and 3.
>>
star wars movie are fucking trash
>>
>watching disneyshit
>>
if it keeps me as entertained as guardians of the galaxy did, that'll make it a classic in my eyes
>>
>>24903774
I was a star wars fan for years but this shit looks like garbage. I have no intention of seeing this desu
>>
Going to see it with an old school friend I haven't spoken to in years
To deal with the awkwardness I'll drink before meeting up, might make the film more enjoyable too
First time meeting a friend in months, wish me luck
>>
Why the fuck do you need to see Star Wars with someone?
I know it's going to attract tons of normies but do you think there aren't hordes of legitimate nerdy Star Wars fans who are going to see it by themselves?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.