[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do asians get so offended when someone ask them what kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: DJT_Headshot_V2.jpg (547 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
DJT_Headshot_V2.jpg
547 KB, 400x400
why do asians get so offended when someone ask them what kind of asian they are
>>
self-hating and don't like to be reminded they're not white

either that or they just get asked so often and they get sick of answering
>>
>>24903668
Only the SJW ones do who are usually women. Because they're brainwashed by white feminist women who are insecure that the hot white men only like them because they make them out to be a fetish and "objectify" them. Then the same feminist white women who tell asian american women this go sleep with a bunch of ugly black men for their dick and to fulfill their own fetish. Hypocrites all of them are.
>>
>>24903668
>tfw they are filipino, and not considered asian
>>
>>24903668
they might be less offended if you asked what country they're from. Asking what kind of ching chong they are is cooler though.
>>
>>24903707
What is funny is if you go to an asian country everyone of them will obviously know your race but treat you like an outsider and ask if your american if you look white.
>>
>>24903668
They hate each other. For maximum butthurt, if you know they're not a certain kind of Asian, like if they're Korean, ask them if they're Chinese or Japanese. They instantly get an angry expression that you could possibly confuse them with those other sub-humans (in their mind).
>>
>>24903737
And you would understandably get annoyed by that eventually
Just like them
>>
>>24903737
that only applies to asians living in an asian country not to asians in western countries. That bitterness for other asians isn't there because they grew up in a western country where they aren't taught to hate koreans or focus on "korean comfort women" like they do in Korea and in Japan. In Japan their textbooks teach Japanese kids to hate Koreans.
>>
>>24903707
Most of them are from america or wherever youre at dipshit
>>
File: 1449016423404s.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1449016423404s.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>random asian...always japanese
>random beaner...always spanish
>random white...always German
STOP
>>
>>24903753
triggered.jpg
>>
>>24903668
Because we get asked this a gorjillion times every time we meet a new person. Shit gets old. Fuck, I had one white guy who thought Cambodia was in Africa.
>>
>>24903695
Filipinos are the worst kind of asians. I hate them so goddamned much.
>>
>>24903771
spanish people are white though, not full white but nowhere close to south american people
>>
they expect you to be able to recognize the barely perceptible differences between the different flavors of asian. they get offended when you shatter their world view and reaffirm them that they do, in fact, basically all rook same. it's a narcissism of small differences.
>>
>>24903899
Isn't it the same shit yuropoors though? I mean yeah there's slight differences between each countries people but they're way to hard to tell specifically where.
>>
>>24903751
However, many Asians are also first generation
>>
i can tell the difference between each asian. there's a reason most people can't, it's because they don't give a shit or don't pay attention to detail at all.
if you can't at least tell the difference between the languages you need to get more educated.
>>
>>24903968
I can tell the difference between them, and I can tell the difference between the written languages even though I don't speak any of them. But I still like to fuck with them by asking them if they're Japanese when they're Korean etc.
>>
>>24903668
USA = BLACKS 80% 20 % MIX of ANY RACE
SOUTH AMERICA = MONKEYS
AFRICA = MORE MONKEYS
ASIA = LITTLE MONKEYS
ARABIA = ASSASSINS
RUSSIA = STUPIDS WITH GAS
EUROPE = REAL WORLD
>>
>>24903668
Some Cubans/Ricans/Dominicans also get offended if you can't tell them apart. I don't care really; I can't expect people to know the difference.
>>
I work with some filipinos and I always mess with them, when there's a nigger in the newspaper I ask what they are doing in the the news. And when I'm out with them I sometimes say hello to niggers and pretend I'm mistaking them for eachother
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.