[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst thing you've ever done? What memory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1440787376493.png (891 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
1440787376493.png
891 KB, 960x638
What's the worst thing you've ever done?
What memory makes you feel most ashamed of yourself?
>>
my biggest regret is smoking cigs for 3 years

i cant believe i was dumb enough to start this shit
>>
>>24903622
i lost my virginity to a really really young girl because i wanted to have my first time with another virgin
>>
>>24903644
fucking this. I am 12 months clean from cigarettes and weed. Feels good man.
>>
>>24903661
how old was she?
>>
>>24903661
why u feel ashamed? didnt u know u would be ashamed before doin it?
>>
>>24903667
nice i'm on my second day clean from cigs and weed. its not easy because everyone in my senpai and friends smoke but i'm glad i stopped. its not as hard as i thought
>>
File: Smoking.jpg (33 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
Smoking.jpg
33 KB, 640x425
>>24903644
>not loving the spine chilling feeling of pleasure you get from that first drag

Nothing can ever replicate it.
>>
>>24903690
its nice sure but my doctor said my lunges are kill so i stopped
>>
Never working hard on anything. I knew I could do better but I never put any effort into it. Now, I just regret not doing my best on something and feeling good about what I have done instead of winging it and having the impression that I'm a total lazy fuck that can't do a good job.
>>
>>24903669
>>24903677
she said she was 15 but her boobs were small and she had barely any pubes, i think she was couple of years younger than what she claimed.
>>
>>24903742
you should be happy for getting away with it
>>
I threw a rock at a birds nest at my sisters soccer game when I was like 7.

I'll never forget the knot in my stomach when a little crowd of people from the playground was so upset and gathering around the yolk on the ground, and some little girl asked me why I would do that.

In retrospect that was a weird fucking thing, as far as I remember I didn't say anything to anyone.
>>
>>24903677
Why are you talking like a nigger?
>>
>>24903742
i meant why do u care about her bein young?

>>24903797
im not an english speaker is thats what u mean
>>
I used a tripcode to talk about masturbating
>>
>>24903832
i care about the cops knoking on my door comming to send me with tyron so he can use my boipucci
>>24903769
it wasn't really that good, sex is over hyped.
she was extreme tight and there were blood all over my cock.

also, i didn't use any condom and i pretty much filled all her little pussy with cum, it was dripping out.

i didn't contact her since out of fear of getting V&, i dunno if she got pregnant or not
>>
>>24903869
>also, i didn't use any condom and i pretty much filled all her little pussy with cum, it was dripping out.
>i didn't contact her since out of fear of getting V&, i dunno if she got pregnant or not
oh boy..

you done goofed tard
>>
File: 1424375713038s.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1424375713038s.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
>>24903661
you ungrateful bitch ass normie fuck. This is literally my dream. Fuck outta here
>>
>>24903782
And yet most of these people would have eaten meat for lunch and tea, and regularly eat egg-based foods.

Meat-eater here, but this kind of cognitive dissonance people have really fucks me off.
>>
>>24903622
Lightweight as fuck, but I grabbed a girl's butt during an intro activity at engineering school, in a way that could be plausibly excused by the game we were playing.

She later dropped out, probably unrelated, but I feel ashamed of it. You shouldn't go around groping girls just because you can't get a gf.
>>
>be roughly 12 years old
>winter, just finished school for the day
>Me and some other guys in class notice something standing outside one of the school windows
>check it out
>it's a tiny city/street made of colored ice put up in different ways to resemble different types of buildings
>we just stand there looking at it for a few moments
>Suddenly get an urge
>scream "HIII-AAAH!" as i kick the city down
>just notice there were windows right next to us, first graders staring out at me
>OhShit.jpg
>start walking in a regular pace as if nothing with the others
>people, including teach come out to look at it, hear her shout "that wasn't very nice!"
>Friends ask why i did it
>"err...well, it would've been destroyed either way, wouldn't it?"
>Today i still have no idea why i actually did it
>>
File: 1440002190872.jpg (124 KB, 633x633) Image search: [Google]
1440002190872.jpg
124 KB, 633x633
>>24903919
dunno man, it was 3 years ago in another country, i think i got away with it.

>>24903988
again, its really over hyped, sure the pussy taste good, but its a pain in the ass to get your dick in it, and you get the instant regret right after you cum.
and you'll live in the fear of getting caught
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.