[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>roommate has a chick and a guy come over, friends of his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Muscle Man.png (232 KB, 452x344) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Man.png
232 KB, 452x344
>roommate has a chick and a guy come over, friends of his
>we all drink, they share a six pack, and i have a few beers i had bought
>hours later, them three are on the couch, and she is laying with her legs all up on the other guy, and i learn later she was even toeing my roommates dick as well, lol.
>i got a vibe that they were probably wanting to fuck, and it was like 5am, so i went to my room, was bored of watching tv anyways
>hour later, i go to sleep
>about 15 minutes of laying down, i feel someone crawl into my bed.. sweet, i think
>she is like.. laying ontop of my covers and also underneath them, so i try to pull them out from under her so i can get some cuddlin goin maeby
>she aint budgin, so i give up and figure she probably didnt get what i was tryin to do or somethin and didnt want it to seem like i was trying to push her off, right?
>so i then she starts moving around a bunch, for like 5-10 seconds, and then stops.
>i see that her head doesnt seem to be where it should be, so i lift the covers to see if her head was there
>all i see is whiteness, her bare ass, she was fully bottomless
>what
>>
File: The-Black-Brad-Pitt.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
The-Black-Brad-Pitt.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1000
>she for some reason is laying with her back against me, but flipped turned upside down..
>i figure she did that because she didn't want me to try cuddling, just wanted to share the bed, cuz the couch was too uncomfortable maybe?
>anyways, just snuggle up a bit against her and close my eyes
>less than a minute later, she gets up and leaves my room, goes to the bathroom i think, still pantless
>i'm thinkin, wtf was up with that
>i lay there, and like half a minute later she comes up to the crack of my door.. looks through it for a few seconds, and then turns my light on
>i look at her, she sees me, i kinda smile in a.. whats goin on here, kind of way
>she turns the light off as fast as it turned on
>she goes and sleeps on the couch
>a minute later, i figure she aint coming back, and then i stretch out a bit
>i stretch my arm out and.. what the...
>theres a wet spot on my bed
>she fucking pissed my bed
what the fuck is this even
i'm so confused lol
and whats weird, didn't smell like anything, which is one reason i didn't even notice it at first.
>>
>>24903514
>>24903521
>My first greentext
>>
>>24903580
my 2nd, actually
>>
File: finn n jake thinkin.gif (304 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
finn n jake thinkin.gif
304 KB, 500x363
I thought I was in for a cuddle, but all she left me was a puddle..
>>
>>24903795
lol wute
you should have kicked her in the cunt or pokd her unconscious butt, what a dick
that'd be pretty hot
>>
thats pretty funny ngl
>>
>>24903833
yeah, it had my roommate on the ground laughing for a minute
>>
>>24903521
I'm pretty sure that's what you deserve .
>>
>>24904375
what'd i do to deserve a girl trespassing into my bed and then pissing in it?
>>
i wouldve raped her desu
>>
>naked girl comes to your bed all wet her moist pussy juices dripping all over your sheets
>freeze, panic, act like a mute autist and then post about it at the virgin board

top fucking kek
>>
>>24905249
haha yeah, i'm pisszoned, i can't even get a girl in my bed without her pissin herself scared
though i'm sure if i did anything, i'd probably have rape charges against me now
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.