[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hey strange white boy, why you no have GF? are you ladyboy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: JEF_054885.jpg (360 KB, 1800x1205) Image search: [Google]
JEF_054885.jpg
360 KB, 1800x1205
>hey strange white boy, why you no have GF? are you ladyboy or what hehehehe
>>
Because I spend all my free time breaking into Japanese high schools. I don't have time for love.
>>
>>24903378
Most people in Japan are socially awkward, especially the boys in high school. Where even hugging can have the whole school teasing you and obsessing about it because they're so rare. Nice try though pleb of a femanon. Go to tumblr sweety, back you go.
>>
>>24903400
>everyone who isn't an expert of Japanese teen culture is a woman from tumblr
>>
>>24903378
Hey bitches, I came here to chew japanese qts and fuck gum and I'm all out of gum.

3 of you are acceptable GFs for my penne, the rest of you are tragically ugly who will never see my balls.
>>
>>24903378
>take shirt and pants off
>"W-wow senpai baka des, n-nice muscles"
>throw them all out of the window but one
>"it's because l have anger problems"
>>
File: 1448938369246.jpg (46 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1448938369246.jpg
46 KB, 612x612
>>24903378
> tfw too old to be an exchange student in a japanese HS
> tfw no one will call me "senpai"
> tfw I could've used the "exotic gaijin" move to get lucky

REEEEEEEE

I remember my school having a german boy and a swiss girl as exchange students when I was in HS. The boy looked like shit. Yet he could still fuck every hot slut in the school because he was the exotic foreigner. The girl was just like any other girl. She could choose any dick she wanted to take. No surprises there.
>>
>>24903378
OH HERRO DOG EYE ARERICAN YOU RANT SUCKY SUCKY FUCKY FRA FRAV DOLLA?
>>
wtf?
asian women worship whites
if anything theyd call an asian a ladyboy in my presence cus thats what they are
im gonna take a plane ticket to japan just so i can take off my pants in front of a bunch of people and here them say "ohh so big"
btw if you didnt know south koreans have an average ERECTION length of 2.5 inches
Look it up
>>
>>24903538
The insecurities
>>
>>24903538
>2.5 inches

No wonder asian grills are moving on
>>
File: 15866_THUMB_IPAD.jpg (152 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
15866_THUMB_IPAD.jpg
152 KB, 1024x640
>>24903552
lol yup
asia in the red!
>>
>>24903378
from left to right. choose wisely, r9k

i pick 3rd

>mfw finally havin a 3d waifu
>>
>>24903701
5th or 2nd
>>
>in japan right now
>Still not successful
>>
>>24903813
So what does nip pussy smell like senpai?
>>
This is nothing like my japanese cartoons
2d is literally the only thing japan got right
>>
>>24903813
>>24903813
Even this guy got a japanese gf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWnGYEvgb2U

What's your excuse?
>>
>>24903552
>will marry a foreigner
>not a nice guy who is funny and a pleasure to be with
>not a guy that I love and adore
>no, being a foreigner is the main criteria

Fucking Asians. Soulless, vacuous creatures
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.