[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girl literally wants me to come over and cuddle with her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: JJ-logo.png (86 KB, 480x407) Image search: [Google]
JJ-logo.png
86 KB, 480x407
>Girl literally wants me to come over and cuddle with her for 4-5 hours
>While we watch some Cult classic movies
>Five hours
>Cuddling
What do bros? Is this basically the closest I'll get to a written invitation to try and fuck?
>>
>>24903353
That's just a polite way of saying "Fuck me hard, Anon". She'll expect you to lead the way. Go for it.
>>
What movies?, are we talking Pulp Fiction or Anal Aces 3?
>>
No one cares, you dumb normie.
>>
>>24903401
This.

OP fucking kill yourself you worthless nigger. I hope she turns out to be a drug crazed psycho that cuts your dick off with scissors so we can get some media coverage on female to male battery and abuse
>>
She is obviously a big film fan! I would suggest you read up on the specific films you will be watching and come prepared with quotes from critics and interesting facts about those films.
>>
>>24903353
Well what are you waiting for this girl might turn your whole life around

Why are you here? Go
>>
>>24903353
Who cuddles?
>>
>>24903558
It's not even till tonight

>>24904591
>He doesn't want to cuddle with a cute girl that he likes as a person
People like this exist?
>>
>>24904622
apparently they do?
>>
>>24904637
For what fucking purpose though?
>>
>>24903353

so what are you asking ? how to make a move ?
when you cuddle its easy, just touch her more and look for signals, if she does not stop you . proceed.. when you get a kiss then u home free
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.