[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any ausbots on tonight? how's you'r night going? any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 13
File: australian-flag-map.jpg (31 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
australian-flag-map.jpg
31 KB, 800x670
any ausbots on tonight?
how's you'r night going? any plans for the weekend?

i've just been playing wow and watching hajime no ippo while thinking how much of a fucking loser i am
>>
>>24903296
just had to go pick up some of my mums friends from a work party. they kept commenting on what a 'nice young lad' i was and were asking me when i was going to get a girlfriend. kill me now senpai
>>
>>24903341
i've noticed that older women always seem to be complimenting yet i have never once been acknowledged as a human being by girls my own age.

are they just trying to be nice to us or were women back then not all a bunch of vapid whores?
>>
Got some fuck huge cocky flying round my room smashing into everything

Gonna go spray him with some mortein. Other then that playing some lfd2 single player cause fuck Brazilians who just kick you for no reason
>>
>>24903341
>'nice young lad'
so your mums friends would sex you if they got drunk enough, that should make you feel better
>>
File: 1440419361115.png (3 KB, 203x212) Image search: [Google]
1440419361115.png
3 KB, 203x212
might binge watch gunbuster ova tonight and finish system shock 2 this weekend lads with a bit of hating myself and wanting to die in between
>>
i've been thinking about this for awhile that something in this country doesn't seem to add up

on the rare occasions i go out every single woman i see is with some guy yet i am always seeing men all by theirself. is there a massive surplus of men in this country or do single woman just never go out?
>>
>>24903610
let's hate ourselves together anon. what is it you hate most about yourself?

with me it's probably the fact that people half my age have more life/sexual experience than me
>>
>>24903529
gross they are like 60+
>>
>tfw waiting for new credit card and can't buy booze
:(

at least i have weed
>>
>>24903713
just means they know how to fuck
>>
>>24903296
I'm constipated, so I took two squares (recommended dosage was 1-3 squares) of that laxative chocolate you can get at Coles and now my stomach hurts. I'm scared I'm gonna end up shitting my guts out.
>>
>>24903296
Melbro here.

Anyone wanna exchange steams and play fuckin video games or something.

Its not like any of us are busy.
>>
File: hfgh.png (718 KB, 588x787) Image search: [Google]
hfgh.png
718 KB, 588x787
Fuck the weekends.

About to go out for my daily night run (I sit at home for 1 hour - 45 minutes with my mask on before i go out), last day of my gas-mask session before i run without one for 3 Days to give my lungs a break. And then back again.

Nothing more hilarious then already running 10km's+ and still whizzing straight past bitches and other men in their full Nike attire breathing all over the place.

See you shit cunts in two hours.
>>
Just got back from spending 2 weeks at the beach with mates smoking weed and getting drunk. Going to practice guitar then head off to sleep.
>>
>>24903713
beggars can't be choosers, they'd probably actually be alright
>>
File: 603281.jpg (14 KB, 451x352) Image search: [Google]
603281.jpg
14 KB, 451x352
>>24903659
things somehow just keep getting worse and i only have myself to blame

i'm preparing to JUST end it sometime after new years
>>
>>24903811
what's the point in wasting 2 hours a day running? i've never understood that, i'd rather watch a movie or play a game
>>
Normie free reel nigga hours.
>>
File: gtfo.jpg (69 KB, 538x500) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.jpg
69 KB, 538x500
>>24903814
it's cute how you think you belong on this board
>>
Anybody feel like Australia just isnt the place?.
>>
>im such a loser :( REE I LOVE ANIME
>i have a gf btw, but im still a robot :)
>>
>>24903882
>Only Robot In Australia
The normies in this thread aside,
Even here, in a robot Australian thread i still feel like im on another level tb h
>>
>>24903868
australia is normie paradise, it's hell on earth for robots
>>
File: pp.png (20 KB, 900x897) Image search: [Google]
pp.png
20 KB, 900x897
>>24903850
>whats the point in exercise
>>
File: mfw.png (30 KB, 173x168) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
30 KB, 173x168
>>24903630
Single women here generally don't go into relationships they just have a few fuck buddies and ten or so male friends who are errand boys.

Today was productive. I didn't commit mass murder, worked a 13 hour shift and sill have some weed to smoke. This weekend I will paint warhammer and play with my cat
>>
>>24903924
just do some fucking squats and sit ups for 10 minutes. taking 2 whole hours out of your day just to go running is fucking nuts
>>
We're all gonna make it. i promise boys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpOt2U8JwNo
>>
>>24903950

might shock you but some people enjoy intensive activities. some people enjoying lifting weights or running long distance / sprinting as much as you enjoy jacking off or playing video-games. for some people exercise is like a druggie shooting up heroin and feeling bliss.
>>
>>24903947
you sound like someone i know, we should be friends
>>
>>24903986
i'm aware those people exist, what i don't understand is why the fuck they are on r9k instead of circle jerking about their homosexuality on /fit/
>>
>>24904009
>i'm aware those people exist,

are you dyslexic? then what were you blabbering on in your other posts if you know such people exist? you should of went straight to the point and spread your autism and bitterness in your first reply and said "fuck off 2 fit homosekual"
>>
please
somebody?
there's gotta be, right?
>>
Just got home from gym, feeling horny as fuck as per usual, gonna rub one out and feel shit about myself and eventually fall asleep by 3am
>>
>>24904036
just because i'm aware those people exist doesn't mean i understand them. it sounds outright fucking retarded if you ask me

more importantly however, why are you getting so mad about it. faggot
>>
>>24904063

Just a bit too far man.
>>
>>24904081
>just got home from gym
>gym

shouldn't you be out at the club with your jersey shore wannabe friends you normie
>>
>>24904127
>going to the gym makes you a normie

Visit /fit/ sometime and see if you still feel that way

I just wanna make it bro ;_;
>>
>>24903868
Yep. I have dreams about moving to Europe.
>>
>>24904155
going to the gym is a very normal thing these days, it seems like (especially in this country) at least 50% of young males go to the gym regularly

so yes it does make you a normie and you should probably get out
>>
3109 reporting in. What do ausfags even do for fun? This country is fucking hot and flaccid
>>
Anyone here from Canberra and isn't a Unifag or massive libtard norman?
>>
>>24904189
I am 5 mins from you.
But it doesn't matter. there is nothing to do.

Get comfy and watch anime like the rest of us.
>>
>>24904204
Pretty much my life right now. Only reason I leave the house is for Coles or Ingress, which has to be at night usually because the sun is way too intense during the day
>>
File: 1312048076221.jpg (23 KB, 185x303) Image search: [Google]
1312048076221.jpg
23 KB, 185x303
>>24903987
You can never have too many friends who sympathize with killing your fellow humans

>>
hey ausfags, i'm about to move to melbourne from the UK for uni, what kind of environment am I in for? Is it true that melbourne is filled with SJW's? Are the grills fit?
>>
>>24903734
>tfw all the booze I could drink but no hookups for weed
:(
>>
>>24903801
fellow Melbro, whats your steam?

>>24903850
runners high is a real thing and exercise makes you feel less shitty about life in general cause endorphins and shit
>>
>>24904547
uni = SJWtown
>>
>>24904587
Not that guy but vidya is always good. id/Funntroll/

>>24904547
Melbourne doesn't have more SJWs than any big western city, but there are a few inner suburbs where they and the hipsters have overwhelmed.
>>
>>24904641 >>24904638

How is the city in general? I'm coming from a tiny area so i've never really experienced life in a busy place
>>
>>24904718
The CBD is like most cities. Busy, lots of little laneways and pubs/clubs/resteurants as well as all sorts of businesses.

Which uni are you going to? Because most of them are out in the suburbs and they vary a fair bit.
>>
>>24904773
University of Melbourne, i'm living in the halls of residence for the first year but i've never been to the city so i'm not sure what to expect.
>>
File: yeenigga.jpg (40 KB, 477x282) Image search: [Google]
yeenigga.jpg
40 KB, 477x282
>>24903811
What a fucking run it was, only wish i wasn't doing NOFAP so i could bust a huge nut in the shower.
>>
>>24904843
Melb U is the fanciest uni here, so you're gonna be around a bunch of rich shits. The campuses are the nicest around and in pretty upper class suburbs too so its a safe and pretty area.
Public transport around the inner burbs is pretty good but once you get past them it turns to shit.
Cost of living is pretty fucking high so be prepared for that.
>>
>>24904907
Costs shouldn't be that much of a hassle thanks to /responsibleparentssavingmoney/ memes, I didn't know that melb U had a rich-kid status like that. Does melbourne have beaches? What do you like to do for fun in the city? (Aside from shitposting on r9k all day)
>>
what the fuck is it with unifags. it's like every second person i talk to goes to uni. i don't get it what is the appeal?
>>
>>24904941
uni degrees are the high school diplomas of today, if you want a half-decent job (or no job at all) that isn't a trade you go to uni
>>
>>24904958
so on top of 12 years of fucking school you have to drop an extra 4 years on uni?

how much of your life are you expected to waste in this fucking society. is our only purpose in life to be a fucking drone for the tax man and never get any time to enjoy ourselves?
>>
>>24904980
I suppose it's what you go into, i think the main difference between school and uni is that you're setting yourself up for further options and opportunities in uni as opposed to just trying to meet the standard society sets in high school.

If you're planning on doing something internationally based like me as an example, you can really get in touch with people from all over the globe and get a flavour for different peoples and cultures.

Then again, if you just want to sit around browsing 4chan and hoarding reaction images, uni isn't the place to be
>>
>>24905012
what the fuck is with people like you? did you only come to the board because of the funny frog pictures?

you'er clearly a normie who has their life all planned out so why the fuck do you come here? i know that australia is the normie capital of the world but jesus fucking christ is it too much to ask that actual fucking robots come on r9k
>>
File: wwww.jpg (12 KB, 314x149) Image search: [Google]
wwww.jpg
12 KB, 314x149
>>24904587

Bitches don't know about that runners high since half of them give up after 200meters. Running would do a lot good to a lot of people on this board. Nothing clears my head and makes me feel top of the world like running does.

>tfw you're sprinting like a abo chasing after his centrelink payment
>Having that sweat trickle down your forehead, your legs feeling like they want to fall off.
>Looking at all those fat fucks and muscle-heads in the car who'd faint doing the kilometers you do a night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vYnas6q3Sg
>>
>>24904941
they might eventually be able to get a slightly higher paying job and then be able to buy happiness
>>
>>24905056
>tfw want to start running
>tfw drink too much and it has ruined my stamina
>>
>>24905052
Just because i have a plan doesn't mean it's going well, or that I can just magically acquire the ability to not be a fuckin aspie around another human being.

I'm just giving my view of the kind of person uni would ideally be for. I wouldn't be here if I was a normie.

Also i'm the britfag who was asking about melbourne :/\)
>>
>>24905098

Stop making excuses for yourself and get out there.

by the way, what sort of songs do you cunts listen to when exercising?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8BwXYp0P2Q
>>
>>24905109
used to go to RMIT and it was shit as fuck, so many fucking hipsters. Does anyone know how long it takes for an employee to look at you resume, i handed in a couple of applications 2 days ago and no ones gotten back to me
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 260x194
>>24905109
fuck these elitist robots, just mad because some people are trying not to be self-loathing faggots. I run and exercise because it makes me hate myself and my life a little bit less. I went to school because I don't have parents that throw money at me and I don't want to flip burgers for minimum wage. School fucking sucked and I hated it but sometimes you just have to deal with it. I still have no friends, I'm still socially retarded, and I still spend 90% of my free time jerking off and crying on 4chan, but at least I'm fucking trying.

these niggers need to check their faggot privilege. /r9k/ is getting worse than tumblr
>>
>>24905098
just do it until you can't, you build stamina over time. I could barely make it down the street without feeling like I was going to vomit and first and now I can run 10k

>>24905209
>a couple
I've applied for 87 jobs on Seek alone and I still haven't gotten shit, just keep blasting our resumes. Most employers won't even look at your resume. The ones that do will send you a rejection notice or give you a call anywhere from 1 day to 1 month depending on the situation
>>
>>24905273
how many times a day should you run just the once or in the morning and again in the evening?
>>
gotta go the dentist tommorow and last time i went i had a social breakdown.

im scared and anxious and cant sleep
>>
>>24905387
Not him but just download the couch to 5k app, or google the times and just follow it

If the guide itself doesn't tell you, basically you run every other day then give yourself a 2 day break after you finish the week

So if B is break you go

A B A B A B B
new week
A B A B A B B

Also if you can't complete the week, just do it over until you can. The idea is that you go easy at the start of the week and hopefully improve to go onto the next one
>>
>>24905495
so basically you run mondays wednesdays and fridays
>>
>>24903296
I'm trying to quit 4chan, bros. It's sucking away all of my time and it turned me into a bitter, cynical spastic idiot
>>
Perth here, got a job interview early tomorrow in Cockburn (Perth) and I'm being a genuine twat by seeing how long I can leave it before sleeping, wish me luck bots
>>
>>24905542
pro tip. you were always a bitter, cynical spastic idiot. 4chan just confirmed your beliefs about the world
>>
>>24905523
You can do whatever days you want though, I'm just telling you this - to get the breaks inbetween so you don't injure yourself.

I actually do one more day than that myself since I've been running a while so it doesn't really strain me anymore
>>
Had a couple cones earlier, smashing through netflix and might try find some video games to play later.

>>24905556
Also Perth. Good luck. What's the job?
>>
>>24905671
Just a shitty temporary job setting up a store, but with potential to become a retail assistant job, It's something to get my through financially while I go into uni from my current limbo between year 12 and uni
>>
>>24905693
Yum. Where're you studying?
>>
>>24905716
Hopefully curtin if my ATAR predictions are all in order, Computer Science, are you currently studying or anything?
>>
>>24905754
Yeah. I study cock.
>>
>>24905450
>tell doctor
>get valium
>>
>>>/b/656812875
Help us save her /b/ros
>>
>>24905930
not our business...
>>
File: 1443770840603.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1443770840603.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
>tfw passed the unit that would have got me kicked out of uni
Got my results back tonight , such a relief. Was planning to anhero if I didn't pass.
>tfw second chance
>tfw life goes on
>>
>>24906185
Congrats anon! There's always light at the end of the tunnel brother. what are you studying / hoping to become?
>>
>>24905754
Flip flopping around a bit trying to find a degree I like. Doing accounting at curtin next year.
>>
>>24906355
oh very nice, might see you on campus m8, strange that, I might see you one day and never know who you were, spooki
>>
>>24906375
I'll suck your cock if we ever do meet.
>>
>>24903296
watch Steins;Gate
don't sleep for 2 days
crash for a day and a half
cry
>>
anyone still up? we real robot hours now
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.