[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: 223.jpg (60 KB, 450x557) Image search: [Google]
223.jpg
60 KB, 450x557
So /r9k/ any of you want to just have a nice old chat?
Tell me about your problems, the girl that you can't get out of your head, about how anxious you were when you left the house last time. Anything. I'll listen
>>
>>24903245
Shit, Friday already?
>>
File: 3425212.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
3425212.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>>24903260
Yeah, time really flies doesn't it? I've wasted the whole week procrastinating on an assignment, hopefully I'll be able to pull myself together and start working on it a day before
>>
>>24903245
is the /yg/ irc friendly to new faces?
>>
>>24903288
My experiences with them have been nothing but pleasant, but I've never used the irc.
Why do you feel drawn to join in on the hunt for a yandere, anon? Is everything alright?
>>
It was gfs birthday yesterday. spent the whole night day and playing wow, trying to help her forget it. feel bad, because my birthday is in 2 weeks aswell.
>>
>>24903309
I'm pretty lonely and a yandere gf might be nice or to see how it's like in a irc since I've never been in one
>>
>>24903343
You sound like a sweet boyfriend, but why does your birthdays worry you so much? Just forget about it and think of it as any other day
>>
>>24903245
Im literally losing my hability to comunicate with every day that passes. My words come out as autistic and mechanical, like a literal robot.

I have no one to talk to but I have nothing to talk about anyway so im pretty fucked. Im a neet but never talk with my family and I find myself barely making 2 posts at much on chans despite lurking for the most part of the day. Please help.
>>
Life is getting more and more surreal lately.
I'm also starting to think people hate me because I'm trying not to get in the way of things.
>>
File: 1445115621964.jpg (166 KB, 1220x652) Image search: [Google]
1445115621964.jpg
166 KB, 1220x652
>>24903418
It's all about practice, you're not going to lose your ability to communicate forever. Why don't you find a steam or Skype friend on /r9k/ and spend your days chatting with him, maybe even voicechat? I'm sure you'll find that your skills will improve again very quickly

>>24903431
What makes you so scared of getting in the way of people?
>>
If you guys need fitness advice you can ask me anything, l'll be nice
>>
>>24903526
How do I get rid of my manboobs?
>>
get the fuck out you normie shits its not tumblr or any friendly site go and fuck yourself with a razor please fuck you and your dog and cat
>>
File: 1429908909037.jpg (40 KB, 293x372) Image search: [Google]
1429908909037.jpg
40 KB, 293x372
>>24903577
What's the matter anon? Why does seeing people being nice for a change make you so angry? Anything you want to talk about?
>>
>>24903577
I dunno! Seems like a friendly site, kind of like Tumblr!
>>
I don't watch anime but I feel like I should start since I'm 26 and things haven't gotten better so I might as well go all in with the neetdom
>>
>>24903574
Lose weight. I knew a robot, a few months ago, that was kinda fat (250 pounds 5'10) but he kept going, and he made it. The hard part is to turn dieting and running into an everyday thing, because if you stick to it you'll loose around 3 pounds a week, which makes 36 pounds in 3 months. Run every 2 day and eat less, no junk food no soda, if you want l can write a lot on the subject

>>24903577
Steroid rage much ?
>>
>>24903643
Stereotypical robot khv who still lives with his mother or what? I'd recommend Evangelion if you still feel like an angsty teenager, the show is great
>>
>>24903245
>the girl that you can't get out of your head
She was in my classes last semester. Hope she's in my classes next semester. Never said a word to her.
>>
>>24903245
Really scared about the future.

I have this opportunity to go to american college.

I have always loved america and the things they stand for over there.

Pro's
>Fresh start
>Will never reveal my power level
>Im not unattractive and can probably ride my aussie accent into socialtown
Cons
>Haven't as much as had a non necessary conversation with anybody in a long time
>No more privacy, no more comfy, no more alone time, cant bring giant computer and comfy setup
>Probably wont go as well socially as i have it worked out in my head, always imagined i would be like heath ledger in 10 things i hate about you.

Somebody make this choice for me.

Its either that or i kill myself in the next year. pretty sure i wont last much longer in here.
>>
>>24903685
Hate myself, hate my life, live with my parents, never getting out.

Will start watching it now
>>
>>24903693
Do it, your life isn't going anywhere as it is now. This is an amazing chance you're getting and you'll regret it for the rest of your life if you don't.

>>24903699
I hope you enjoy it!
>>
right now I'm doing one of stupidest thing ever,falling in love with girl that is kind of 8/10 and about 10yo younger

This will never be real, just something I will keep to myself and I'm kinda using this to imagine how good it could be if was real.. It's stupid, but helps me a little to get out of depression

also 35yo wizard here
sorry for my retarded English
>>
File: 1449796503766.gif (63 KB, 397x345) Image search: [Google]
1449796503766.gif
63 KB, 397x345
>>24903245
Scared for the future.

Just got accepted to a good college. I'm worried about sustaining myself alone and paying for everything.
Anything to save me from these abstract feels?
>>
Have a test today, might fuck it up. Woke up early to study so hopefully I can get a bit more of it down
>>
File: 1438040727316.png (128 KB, 395x488) Image search: [Google]
1438040727316.png
128 KB, 395x488
>>24903803
Just consume lots of anime and video games, don't stop for even a second or the feels will come right back.

>>24903793
I thought wizards were supposed to not want relationships anymore. How did you meet her and what's your relationship like now?
>>
>>24903848
She's is a intern, and you are quite right to say wizard doesn't want relationship anymore. Sometimes you miss something in life where your hobbies could not fit into.
It's my way to get a escape from depression and shit. She is nice and treats me well, maybe because of this job ambient or because she is new and really want to git gud. I don't have any slightly chance with her, I'm huge all fatty diabette whale guy, I barely talk about my life with others but she's usually talks about her life with me. Maybe she is just trying to friendzone me because I'm useful (I'm the only IT guy here)
>>
>>24903699
if you hate life then you defiantly need to watch a few good moe slice of lifes

non non biyori and yuru yuri are fucking fantastic
possible side effect is you will want to kill yourself even more because you will realize you will never be a cute japanese girl
>>
No, and that's the problem. I don't even feel the need to reach out anymore. I am just overwhelmed and tired, so I've detached.
>>
File: o.jpg (51 KB, 570x379) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
51 KB, 570x379
>buy new clothes
>still ugly as fuck
>>
File: 1436126193042.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
1436126193042.png
139 KB, 917x871
>>24904537
>buy new clothes
>still a manlet
>>
>>24903693
>Probably wont go as well socially as i have it worked out in my head, always imagined i would be like heath ledger in 10 things i hate about you.

most of the normies will feel the same way the first week if that is any consolation, just take it easy, dont try to be funny or cool or anything, just be nice and polite, you will soon find your clique.

You have absolutely NOTHING to lose.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.