[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be neet >tfw trying to sleep at night when not tired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1434336333181.jpg (75 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1434336333181.jpg
75 KB, 500x500
>be neet
>tfw trying to sleep at night when not tired
>>
>>24903196
try using sleeping pills?
>>
Nocturnal neet reporting in, I'm also crazy. I live for the night, my dad was the same and so was his daddy before. Yep, this is the life.
>>
>>24903196
It's 1pm here right now and I can't get any sleep I want to live the morning again.
>>
Being a NEET for 5 years now, I learned from experience that it's not a good idea to stay awske at night and sleep during the day. I know: it's easier to avoid people blah blah blah. This is where I think is ine of the two biggest mistakes NEETs make thst eventually make them fall into deep, suicidal depression. You body naturally wants to stay awake during the day and sleep at night. There's a reason why our bodies natural melatonin gets suppressed during day since it signals our body that its time to sleep.

To answer you, OP. Some insomnia isnt bad. The problem is when it continues. Start taking a sleep aid to help sedate you. If otc meds dont work, get to a doctor and get something prescribed.
>>
>>24903196
Why do you even want to sleep at night? That's so normie-tier. NEETs should sleep the day away like the master race they are. Daytime is literally slave labor hours.
>>
Fellow nocturnal need here
>waking up at night
>no choice but to continue this lifestyle for one more day
>one more day
>one more year
It doesn't even matter
>>
File: 1445235268835.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1445235268835.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>24903196
Why don't compose a symphony or finish your memoirs? You know all those fulfulling and 100% true things the rest of us wagecuks can't even begin to dream of.
>>
>>24903196
>tired the day
>awake at night
>have to sleep at night
>literally every day I feel like doing an all nighter and I can't
>took a good amount of ambien
>just drunkenly ran around my house and didn't feel tired

Its 8 am I have a very urgent phone call I keep blowing off and don't have a phone have to use my dadsa before 2 when he leaves and they close at 5

Yesterday I woke IP at 130 and felt fine then said fuck it I hate life and could use another hour then I woke up and it was already dark out

Help. Me.
>>
>>24903347
Make the phone call bro
I hate this world.
>>
File: 1445981302166.jpg (86 KB, 518x621) Image search: [Google]
1445981302166.jpg
86 KB, 518x621
>be unikek
>have to sleep at night
>be tired
>still lie awake
>>
>>24903570
Yeah I have to do it some time before 2 I guess sounds impossible
>>
I just slowly work my way round and round the clock. If you go to bed half an hour or an hour later every night you'll always be tired.
>>
>ITT: DSPD

Look it up, faggots. It's a legit disorder and you can get Modafinil or Amphetamines to help treat it. Your ancestors were night watchmen who were vital to their group's survival and you got the shit end of the stick in modern society because of it.
>>
>>24903196
>tfw get 6 hours
>still tired in the morning and throughout the day
>tfw get 8 hours
>tfw get 10 hours
Just fuckin kill me so I can take the big sleep and get all the rest I want.
>>
>>24903196
>get tired of everything except sleep
>start going to sleep earlier and earlier because there's nothing else to do
>going to bed at 10, getting up at 7 like an old man
>finally decide to get my schedule back to normal
>stay up until 2
>get real tired
>still fucking wake up at 7
>>
>>24903272
>You body naturally wants to stay awake during the day and sleep at night.
Not mine. Before yesterday I forced myself to sleep only 4h (from 4am to 8am) so that yesterday I would be tired at night and wake up in the morning. It didn't work so well. I fell asleep at 8pm and woke up at midnight, and I've been awake since then. And now that it's day again, I finally feel tired enough to sleep.
>>
>>24904149
LMAO that makes sense I guess can't believe it programmed a whole lineage
>>
>Be NEET
>can never managed to sleep at night, so I have to stay awake
>I hate the night

Why
>>
>take melatonin every night for more than five years now
>stop cycling forward, can get more than 4h of sleep at a time (usually)
>start smoking because fuck you
>sleep gets worse
>keep smoking because addicted
I don't even belong on this planet
>>
>>24903196
take pills fag
>>
>>24903583
this is me except i have a substitute teaching job. whenever i accept a job i can't sleep because of anxiety over wondering how the class is going to go tomorrow. as a result i'm ALWAYS fucking tired and just about falling asleep on the job. my first few jobs i tried to keep on the kids and make them do their work but i ran out of energy pretty quickly and now i just generally give them their instructions and then sit down and read a book and if they don't listen their teacher gets a note. i'm not a very good sub but it's not like they're paying me much anyway.
>>
>tfw never tired at night, even after an all-nighter the previous night

I don't mind, but I do wonder why it is this way. When I was in school, I'd be so tired during the day that teachers woke me constantly, but I was never tired at night. I have never slept for more than two or three hours at night, and I almost always just stay up. I guess it's just one more piece of evidence that I'm unfit for living in our society.
>>
>>24904404
You've got DSPD, nigger
>>
>>24903196
>be neet
>tfw trying to sleep at night when not tired

awesomesauce!
>>
>>24904670
I know. My dumbass normie of a psych says she won't give me anything for it until I get a job (which is impossible, due to this condition and severe OCD), and there's no one else around here to go to for treatment. I'm fucked, as usual. Thanks, anyway.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.