[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oneitis tells me that her co worker took her out for drinks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1378648245062.gif (823 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1378648245062.gif
823 KB, 200x200
>oneitis tells me that her co worker took her out for drinks after work
>tells me he started acting weird
>instantly know what she means by this, but play coy and ask her to elaborate
>she tells me that he essentially made it clear that he wants to fuck her
>I ask her what she expected when he took her out
>she thought that he was just trying to cheer her up, since she came in upset
>she says that he jokes about it all the time, but that night he made it clear
>I ask her what she told him when he said that
>she said that she would have fucked him, just not right now and right then
>see gif related

I wish I was asexual.

I WISH I WAN AN ASEXUAL HERMIT THAT LIVED IN THE FUCKING WOODS!! AWAY FROM EVERY FUCKING BODY AND THIS BULLSHIT!!

I'M DONE, I'M SO FUCKING TIRED. I'M FED UP WITH THIS WORLD.
>>
>>24902917
Tell her you like her, and cannot continue your relationship as it is. The worst that happens is she rejects you, and you don't deal with the pain of being around her with no forward intentions.

I've been in your position, and I fixed it, and fucked it up again
>>
File: 1435633274131.jpg (46 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
1435633274131.jpg
46 KB, 500x379
>>24902975
She already knows I like her, man. I confessed months ago. She said that she "sort" of felt the same way. She told me then she didn't want a bf, right now, since she just got out of a long term relationship. We hungout, but it was awkward and terrible since I was super nervous. We kissed, but that was also awkward and terrible since I was super nervous, too. Ever since then I felt she's been slowly losing interest.

I'm tired, my friend. I just want it to end.
>>
>>24903092
this is happening to me right now.
it's the worst kind of feel.
>>
>>24903092
she's going to make a kek of you when the time is right and she wants some cock. try to move on and forget her.
>>
>>24903092
>She told me then she didn't want a bf, right now, since she just got out of a long term relationship.

typical roastie slut. murder her.
>>
>>24903092
"Doesn't want a bf right now" is literally ALWAYS bullshit. What she actually means is that she doesn't want you. She'll get a bf instantly the moment a guy she likes makes a move.
>>
File: IMG_8303.jpg (123 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8303.jpg
123 KB, 960x960
I was in your position last year m8. You'll get over her.

Have a nude my ex-gf randomly sent me last night m8. She begged me to fuck her and I just replied with spongebob quotes until she fell asleep because I don't fuck drunk girls. Cheer up.
>>
>>24905069
My ex did the same thing a few months ago. Fucked the shit out of her that night. At least you still have your pride anon.
>>
>>24905069
>"nah bro it'll be fine. Look at these boobs girls want to fuck me, aren't I top shit? I need to show off on a Vietnamese Micrisoft support forum"

hey chad
>>
>>24902917
orbiters gonna orbit
>>
>>24905142
I was just sharing nudes and a story of defeating the power of the succubi via the power of spongebob m8. No need to get all toastie.
>>
all i want is to be a normie and have a qt girl take my penis in her mouth.
>>
>>24903092
>We kissed
Fuck off to the woods and kill yourself.
>>
>>24903092
This has 'Plan B' written all over it.. and, hate to break it to you, Plan B is you.
>>
>>24905069
Damn. Your ex has perfect tah-tahs.
>>
>>24903092
'confessed'

See THIS is exactly the fucking problem.
Normie here.

I saw this phrase 'confessed' when i used to watch animes and other Jap shit all the time, no surprise the whole country is beta.

The fuck you mean, confessed? Your state of mind is fucked if you think you have show guilt for liking someone. And it'll show, too. When you guiltily 'confess' to liking a girl as though your affection has no value, she'll take that as a cue that your affection has no value.

Seriously.
And then she'll tell you shit like this and just expect you to take it, cos she has no more respect for you than you've shown for yourself.

For god's sake lad pick yourself up dust yourself off and find some way of seeing the value in yourself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.