[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /DegrassiTNG/ here? discussion about earlier seasons only,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
who /DegrassiTNG/ here? discussion about earlier seasons only, plz

>that episode when Manny had an abortion
>that episode when that roastie Paige got raped
>that episode when RICK SHOT DRAKE

basque in the nostalgia, share your feels
>>
>>24902902
>basque
>>
I remember JT getting that fat bitch pregnant and later got killed, Craig was bipolar and had a coke problem, Emma sucked a dick and got a std, Marco? was a fag, and that emo chick was a cutter.

What am I missing...
>>
I used to watch Junior High when I was a kid (though I think they were re-runs), and I remember thinking very often "gee America is a dark place" (didn't realise it was Canada till much later).
>>
Everytime whem I was a kid when I saw the word "Degrassi" I changed the channel immediately

Never saw an episode
>>
>>24902902
I'm watching it on Putlocker right now. Good shit. Emma and Manny are best girls.
>>
I always thought the kids on that show looked fucking ugly and nasty. Obviously not a US show.
>>
>>24902902
I thought this black chick was a qt and was the only reason I watched the show except for drake

I only saw this last year btw
>>
>>24903963
you watched that show (as probably an adult) for... 'drake'? :') please kill yourself.
>>
>>24903991
I had no internet for most of last year and Degrassi was the only thing to watch
>>
>>24904200
>and Degrassi was the only thing to watch
I sincerely doubt that.
>>
>>24902902
I once sat through an episode where one of the kids starts using a penis pump because he saw that one of his girl's exes was hung.
>>
File: pathetic_tbh.jpg (10 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
pathetic_tbh.jpg
10 KB, 250x238
>>24902902
>degrassi
>>
>>24904286
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.