[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Calls me "mate" or "darling" >Doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: feeltears.jpg (43 KB, 536x578) Image search: [Google]
feeltears.jpg
43 KB, 536x578
>Calls me "mate" or "darling"
>Doesn't dress up at all for me, often wears a tank top and sweatpants - never uses make up when I see her
>Constantly mentions other guys she finds attractive around me
>Doesn't promptly respond to my texts
>Doesn't include or invite me to any of her social activities

What were the signs which made you realize she would never see you as boyfriend material?
>>
>>24902883
Well, has she even taken a look at your penis yet? Girls typically give a yes or no answer after giving a good penis inspection to see if you're up to their standard.
>>
File: mainkrah (1).jpg (15 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
mainkrah (1).jpg
15 KB, 128x128
>>24902883
so you can talk to females? take your reply and fuck off normiescum
>>
>>24902922
This, OP can drink bleach for all i care.

Dumb skippy fuck.
>>
File: 288.jpg (26 KB, 533x288) Image search: [Google]
288.jpg
26 KB, 533x288
>>24902914
She'll never see it. I'm confident she has no interest in inspecting my penis.
>>
>>24903073
Have you even tried to set up an inspection? A lot of girls allow appointments even if they're not interested because it's fun to man-handle someone's dong without actually committing to doing anything with it.
>>
>>24903113
Any tips on setting up the inspection?
>>
I can empathise, OP.
Girl who lives in the same building as me who is like the only person I talk to outside of work is exactly the same way.
We hang out sometimes.
>I say I need to shower first as I've usually not got up yet.
>She's like oh no don't bother, it doesn't matter.
>Doesn't realise it matters to me
>I do it anyway
>She doesn't do the same for me.
>tfw
>>
>>24903133
Literally just ask her. It's such a normie thing, she'll just say yes or no.
>>
>>24903148
I generally only shower once unless I'm going out somewhere during the night (which is extremely rare). I'm not sure he not showering before she sees you is necessarily a sign that she is incapable of being interested in you.
>>
Similar to yours OP. The nail in the coffin is when she saw a 6'4 rugby player and told me she wanted him inside her. I'm 5'5 and lowtest, it was humiliating.
>>
>>24903210
>she saw a 6'4 rugby player and told me she wanted him inside her.

Lewd. I love when girls say inside [them]. Did she phrase it exactly like that?
>>
>>24903194
It's only when we hang out that she doesn't do it. If she's going out with her friends or whatever she always makes herself up like a princess. I'm bitter, yes.@

To be honest that's just one example, pretty much all of OPs points apply to this girl. Except she doesn't call me darling. Only mate. End my suffering.
>>
>>24903233
Yes, I'll never forget the moment.
>>
>>24902883
ehm, my recently acquired girlfriend does all the stuff you mentioned with me.
And I still haven't fucked her.

(yea mock me, at least I'm trying)
>>
>>24903210
That sucks, man, I hate the whole height game.
I'm 5'11"; bang average. This Italian guy used to live across from me who was about 5'6" used to always comment about my height, saying I was tall, big etc. it made me feel better about being average.
Then one day he said it in front of a girl we both know, and I quite liked.
After he was gone
>"you're actually not that tall at all though really, are you? :)"
>haha nah...
>crying inside

Emasculation.
>>
>>24903258
well I mean she doesn't sound like much to get worried over
>>
File: question-31842991.jpg (78 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
question-31842991.jpg
78 KB, 625x625
>>24903276

>still haven't fucked her
>girlfriend
>>
>>24903210
>>24903315
This is how school shooters are made
>>
File: saeka.jpg (151 KB, 559x791) Image search: [Google]
saeka.jpg
151 KB, 559x791
>>24903113
Can confirm. A vagina is actually kind of just a wet hole. Schlongs are actually a lot of fun to play with in a non or semi sexual way. Really any size or shape as long as it's not like nuclear bomb survivor tier deformed. It's a bit like how fun boobs are to play with.
The best is touching the tip and they shudder.
>>
>>24903358
I think he meant his cckold mistress.
>>
>>24903621
You sound homosexual. Homosexuals are seemingly always up for sex whereas women are different.

Kinda wish I were gay desu.
>>
File: 1434957571461.jpg (134 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1434957571461.jpg
134 KB, 1600x900
>>24903640
>Mention I know what it's like to play with a vagina and boobs
>Enjoy playing with penises
>Homosexual
>>
>>24903671
>Anime images

Confirmed homo.
>>
>>24903879
If I was a homo I'd have posted my steam in all my replies asking for a steam bf.
Checkmate, family.
>>
>>24904139
Yeah, I really don't care.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.