[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I stay away from a girl with borderline personality disorder?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 525x452) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 525x452
Should I stay away from a girl with borderline personality disorder?
>>
Yes.

Because you are posting here I am going to assume that you do not have the willpower and endurance to date a mentally ill person. That is okay, not everyone can.

If you dated her and it didn't work out and she is BPD, it could be especially devastating for her. Don't upset her world.
>>
if you are here and need to ask yes

if you can fuck her without developing feelings and have no trouble attaining another female then go ahead
>>
>>24902834
I dated a girl for 2 years who had BPD. She left me and it pretty much crushed my world.
>>
>>24902763
Give me her contact info please.

Also yes you should definitely stay away unless you've experienced it before. She will definitely ruin your life.
>>
>>24902763
Yes.
You need to be mentally stable yourself to be with someone like that. They have a small percent chance of becoming the most lovable, pure and top waifu material girls on the face of the planet, but will most likely just fuck around whenever given the chance and then blackmail you by saying that if you leave her, she will cut or kill herself.

Generally, it's not worth it, unless you already love the person deeply and you're prepared for years of investing alot of time to make her feel better.
>>
>>24902834
>willpower and endurance to date a mentally ill person

More like desperation and lack of sense.
>>
>>24902763
Yes, for experience I can say that >>24902834
and >>24902874 have right
>>
They will literally ruin your life.
>>
Date her you dumb fuck. No, send her my way.

I have BPD, I'd do anything for a BPD girl
>>
>>24902845
>if you can fuck her without developing feelings
The problem with fucking crazy chicks isn't that you get attached, it's that they do.

You'll suddenly have a kid, or she'll be suicidal and it's all your fault, or she'll fuck every dude in town then tell them how she has an abusive boyfriend and some beta will want to beat your ass.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.