[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been in a relationship for one month. I'm bursting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: noGF.jpg (172 KB, 1250x700) Image search: [Google]
noGF.jpg
172 KB, 1250x700
I've been in a relationship for one month. I'm bursting to say "I love you" but I'm worried it's too soon.

Any advice?
>>
It's definitely too soon, don't say it. She'll probably say it back, but inside be really uncomfortable and leave you after a few weeks. Personal experience.
>>
>>24902382
so how long should I wait?

2 months? 3? What?
>>
>>24902326

She will be repusled and disgusted that you experience emotions other than horniness, hunger, humor, and anger, making you a weak man. You fail the love shit test.

Do you really want that? Do you hate her or something? Why would you want to disgust and distress her?
>>
>>24902416

Each girl sets an arbitrary period in her mind, since she feels no impulse to naturally confess love because she doesn't personally experience that feeling.

Only men experience romantic, unselfish love. Your love of her is completely foreign to her, hence why she has developed elaborate rituals around it that fail to capture its meaning.
>>
Don't.

Romantic love is a meme.
>>
>american "relationships"
>>
>>24902326
the correct timing for "i love you" is while you are ejaculating in her. Not before unless it's to get her to put out and obviously not after
>>
> tfw she made a spyro plushie, gave it to me and said "I love you alot, and it's okay if you don't feel the same for me" in the most silent and stuttering way possible 10 days in our relationship
> together for 4 years now.

Granted, we spent around 12-16 hours together every single day from day one. Both being neets helped.
>>
>>24902652
That sounds adorable.
>>
>>24902652
also, what I meant to say but forgot is that it's fine to tell I love you whenever you feel like saying it since there isn't a perfect time to do it anyways. Remember, the other person probably wont feel the same, so don't be devastated about it. It's also shit, because if you wait too long, the girl might think that you feel nothing for her, wont feel obliged to stay with you and will just fuck around somewhere else. But you might also scare her off if you do it too early. You can't win, and have to read how she acts near you and what you feel towards her.
>>
>>24902326
just don't say it. wait at least a year.

you fucking normie.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (77 KB, 597x773) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
77 KB, 597x773
>>24902326
Don't say "I love you." That can scare people away. Just occasionally hint it with things like "My day just got exponentially better since you arrived" or "I was thinking about something you said on the bus the other day, and I just started smiling all of the sudden, and everyone around me looked at me like I was crazy!"
>>
File: eggs eat.jpg (154 KB, 780x916) Image search: [Google]
eggs eat.jpg
154 KB, 780x916
>>24902822
>My day just got exponentially better since you arrived"
Looks like you're back eggs man.
>>
>>24902822
>exponentially better
that's a sure fire way to give away your autism.
>>
>>24902822

>exponentially

You fucking loser autist virgins have to bring math into everything. What, then do you say "My penis is squared since you got here!"
>>
>>24902822
That's a good advice, but bad way of saying it. Fuck, don't use words like "exponentially". Just hang out with the girl and show you're interested.

>>24902326
You need to realise that before the "I love you part", your relationship is shit. You're not boyfriend/girlfriend yet, until you both hit the "I love you" button. Which brings you to the first step of a relationship. Right now, either one of you can fuck around anytime, anywhere they want and it wont matter.

if you hit her with the "I love you", you can fuck up. Sometimes it's too soon. Sometimes it's too late. Show some basic interest and if she does somethign to go out of her way to be with you or any other things that go slightly above what you'd do for a good friend, then try it out.
>>
>>24902822
no.... don't do this... it will come off weird as fuck unless you are some fucking charisma magician who can make anything sound good.
>>
tell her that she is the most extravagantly procured diamond that you ever laid hands on and that you want procure your feelings for her by admitting to her that you love while plucking away on a harp and reciting a love sonnet wearing a fedora and a ninetendo power glove
>>
>>24902924
>you're not boyfriend and girlfriend until you've both hit the "I love you" button
I disagree with that, I'd say there's a pretty large majority of couples who consider themselves boyfriend and girlfriend who haven't said it to one another yet.
Many people put a lot of weight behind saying I love you, so much so that it had become this big scary thing, particularly for females.
Of course there will be exceptions to this, it just depends on the people in question
>>
Always, ALWAYS wait for the woman to say it first.

ALWAYS.
>>
>>24903054
Well I can see your point of view and I guess I should of added that it's how I see relationships. But i'm sure you can be bf/gf without saying it. The thing that I agree with is the "I love you" became like an extremely scary monster, but i'd also like to add that people hold no value to it. It's basically only a shell. It's extremely hard to say it for some reason, but then people tend to put absolutely no value into it. Again, that's what I noticed.
>>
File: 1214883913054.jpg (18 KB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
1214883913054.jpg
18 KB, 400x289
>>24902928
>charisma magician who can make anything sound good

You're not?
>>
just tap her ass every now and then and have some great casual sex.

love is overrated. make sure you use a condom anon or pull out in time.
>>
OP is a female dont trust her.
>>
File: r9k.jpg (127 KB, 1901x229) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
127 KB, 1901x229
>>24902568
This right here.
Men and women experience love in totally different ways.
>>
>>24902568

How do you know women do not experience love? Seems like you're parroting off that one redpill blog.
>>
let her say it first
>>
>>24902326
say, "i think i'm falling for you" see if she says it to you.
>>
>>24902326
no. besides maybe not a good idea
>>
>>24902542
>*rotates trilby*
>>
>>24902326

Don't say it until she does. At least wait like 3 months, and be prepared for your relationship to crash and burn if she doesn't immediately reciprocate.

>>24903474
Also this. She won't ever really love you the way you love her
>>
Nthing the "wait for her to say it first."

I was in the exact same position as you OP where I had to hold myself back from saying it after a month and a half together. But sure enough she went and said "I love you" a few days later while we were cuddling that night and it's been a regular thing ever since.
>>
>>24905314
this
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original. fuck you muter shit fag reeee quack quack
>>
>>24902326
My ex said she loved me after we were together for two months.

A week later she dumped me for another man.

So I'd wait at least 3 to be on the safe side.
>>
>>24902326
trick her out. Tell her something like "I really L - loathe this piece of bread!" and what how she reacts?
>>
Who gives a shit? Saying "I love you" is completely empty and devoid of meaning. If you love someone, you show it by your actions. Bringing the effort to pronounce three words isn't something that should be given any reasonable weight
>>
>>24902326
>a month
Nigga try like 5 or 6 asshole
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.