[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Talk to black guy at gym >Keep saying "niggerniggernigger"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: niger.jpg (45 KB, 665x435) Image search: [Google]
niger.jpg
45 KB, 665x435
>Talk to black guy at gym
>Keep saying "niggerniggernigger" inside my head and trying not to say it out loud

Anyone else keep spilling their spaghetti?

>See women with her baby outside
>Wondering what would happen if I were to pick it up and run away just for shits and giggles

Do I autism?
>>
File: 1448862205424.jpg (101 KB, 620x600) Image search: [Google]
1448862205424.jpg
101 KB, 620x600
>>24902233
>Do I autism?

Not unless you act on it.

We all contemplate such things, anon.
>>
>>24902233
Introversive thoughts or something like that
>>
Any time I see a nigger in real life I get scared thinking he's going to rob me.
>>
>bring spaghetti to school
>spill it on someones paper
>get punched in the face multiple times
>get stitches
wew
>>
>be me at a random location
>just me and bystander
>I COULD SNAP THIS DUDE'S NECK & DRAG HIM TO THAT NICHE & NOBODY WOULD KNOW SHIT
>I don't even know dude
It's a good thing I'm sane OP.
>>
>>24902233
Same. I wouldn't consider myself racist, but every time I talk to a black guy the only thing I can think of is "Don't say nigger".
>>
>>24902233
At least you go to the gym and talk to new people.
>>
File: spiderman.jpg (27 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.jpg
27 KB, 500x367
Spider-Man Thread
>>
>>24902233
There have been a few times when I'm watching a cousin or some young kid and I think "I could kill this child if I wanted to" and then I sit there almost motionless thinking of a scenario and then I just shake my head and continue with my day.

I like to wrestle with my dog and cousins,but a lot of the time I'm worried I'll take it overboard and hurt them or even seriously injure them. I get so into it that my teeth start grinding and I don't notice until after and my jaw starts hurting.
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>24902233
same thing with manlets, you see one you don't even know talking big or explaining something in his life and I wanna scream it, same with the nigger
>>
>>24904257

am manlet, do it once just to see how it goes
>>
File: kek.gif (373 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
373 KB, 640x360
>>24904284
whatcha gonna do about it?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.