[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girlfriend left me several months ago out of the blue >supposedly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: eye.jpg (42 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
42 KB, 800x430
>girlfriend left me several months ago out of the blue
>supposedly had gone halfway across the country
>her mom told me she was really far away, and not to bother going there to see her
>told that she passed away in an accident shortly after
>be depressed for the last few months, write a bit of music about it to express myself
>spent the last three hours going through random google word searches to see if she had another blog that she had made before she passed away
>cant find anything
>see a new picture in the thumbnail when I look up her name, that I had not seen when stalking her before
(I had stalked her and learned a lot about her, and I'm sure I had scared her away)
>Leads to a hobby website
>Website has a gps data thing that says your location and how far away you are
>"LAST ACTIVE: DECEMBER
>LOCATION: CITY, STATE (42 mi)

I scared a girl away so badly that she faked her death and abandoned her social media accounts in order to run away from me.

I'm literally shaking right now, and I cant tell what feel it is that Im experiencing, if its good or bad.
>>
>>24902108
I thought some robots would have found this interesting, but I just want to know what to think.

Should I try to visit her?
>>
>>24902108
dude wtf
you're shaking but you don't know if it's good or bad? I'd like to hope you're a little dissapointed somehow. But maybe you enjoy the thrill of that fucked up shit.
I say move on, you probably traumatized her too hard.

But to be fair she was a girlfriend, so it's not like she was some random, so I can feel you on this.
How long you guys were together though? and how did you come together? How you became gf/bf?
>>
>>24902203
No regrets,do what you think is right.
>>
>>24902209
>you're shaking but you don't know if it's good or bad? I'd like to hope you're a little dissapointed somehow. But maybe you enjoy the thrill of that fucked up shit.
I'm happy that she isnt dead or on drugs. And I do enjoy the rush of chasing something down, I dont think I'll be able to sleep now.

I dont really want to disclose a lot of details, I am paranoid in thinking she would also be paranoid and somehow find this post.
We were coworkers. The relationship was between 3-6 months. I took a leap of faith and I asked her out.

I'm a very quiet person, but fairly audacious. So I never lied to her about stuff I thought about, which I think is what scared her away. But I think this reaction that she had, now that I know was all faked, is pretty over the top. It makes me feel a lot dirtier than what I thought I was.
>>
>>24902108
Dude. That was 100% her. It's not on you man. Only a total cunt would literally FAKE HER OWN DEATH in order to get away from you.
>>
>>24902304
Are you being sarcastic or serious.
I could interpret this post either way and I'm not sure if you're agreeing with me or trying to ridicule me...
>>
>>24902317
>Are you being sarcastic or serious.
I'm serious amigo
>I could interpret this post either way and I'm not sure if you're agreeing with me or trying to ridicule me...
I'm not agreeing with your nor ridiculing you. I'm saying that you shouldn't take it personal. Unless you did something like threatened to kill yourself or something, her faking her own death just to get away from you has nothing to do with you and 100% her cunt behavior. Chill out man
>>
>>24902108
Well you beat me. Mine didn't fake her death but she did abandoned her social media accounts. She showed affection to me at times so idk what went wrong. After 2 years you'd think I'd at least get a breakup talk...

I didn't even stalk her.
>>
>>24902108
>>24902348
what did you do to make her break up?

I know exactly what I did wrong
>>
>>24902304
what this guy said basically

what guys need to know these days is
women think they are all that and we all know that if a girl, even if she is ugly, wanted to get more dick/attention, it would be easier for her than a guy

any day
unless you're zyzz
and not dead

what you need to think, the mentality you need to adopt is that you're wanted, even if you're not
you'll start showing confidence

take this as a
honestly im no lifecoach idk what the fuck im saying

yeah fuck this bitch
>>
File: 1448424949145.jpg (995 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
1448424949145.jpg
995 KB, 2250x2250
>>24902339
>Unless you did something like threatened to kill
Well not myself.

>>24902348
Yeah mine didnt give me one either.
I had to blow up her phone (not literally!) till I finally got a half hearted tired sounding response that wasnt very good closure at all.
>>
File: smug halil.jpg (81 KB, 580x675) Image search: [Google]
smug halil.jpg
81 KB, 580x675
>>24902383
>Well not myself.
>>
>>24902108
I want to see you meet her. I then want her to flip the fuck out and have you arrested for stalking. I then want you to sit in jail and shit and then come find her again to apologize except this time, she wont stop screaming and to stop the screaming you cave her skull in and go to jail for murder.

I cannot be laughing any harder at this moment.
>>
>>24902203
No hell no, forget her. And if she dropped social media accounts she's doing something on her own like "finding herself" just fucking move on.
>>
>>24902399
Are you that one person from facebook? I dont understand how you actually factor into all this.
>>
>>24902203
No. Don't even.
>>
>>24902462
reallly? Not even a phone call or a few texts?
I mean, I've pretty much been living a total lie the past few months with her being dead as a serious life event. Now I find out I just got regular dumped.

I'm getting a hang of what I'm feeling, and it seems to be a lot like anger and rage.
>>
>>24902499
No if she wan'ts to talk to you she has your number, no nothing anon
>>
>>24902455
Wait are you OP? I will answer that if you answer me first.
>>
>>24902499
Not them but I'd just leave it at like a single to the point text. Anything more than that given the extremes she went to and it sounds 100% straight stalkerish. You do not want that.
>>
>>24902551
No not even this think about this from her perspective she just did all this shit and it didn't work. Keep it in the back of your mind but move on.
>>
>>24902550
Yes, I am the OP.

>>24902551
>>24902572
You're right, text wont work.
The best case I have of plausible deniability is to just walk by where she works and only glance at her for a few seconds and walk away.
I used to make pretty great contrived setups on dates with her. I had one at the beach with a laser pointer, and another with a guy at a gas station but those are pretty long stories.

I could setup a date on tinde with some no name roastie and just walk by exgf. I actually dont even know where I'd go with this its pretty exciting to brainstorm about this stuff again.
>>
>>24902617
>The best case I have of plausible deniability is to just walk by where she works and only glance at her for a few seconds and walk away.
>I used to make pretty great contrived setups on dates with her. I had one at the beach with a laser pointer, and another with a guy at a gas station but those are pretty long stories.
No anon no, fucking no. She should of just broken up with you but because you threatened to either kill her or someone else she got scared and she and her mom pulled a stunt. SHE'S NOT COMING BACK TO YOU. The only course of action is forgetting about her and moving on.
>>
File: 1427418073299.png (262 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1427418073299.png
262 KB, 499x499
>>24902642
When a zeebra runs, the only thing the lion knows is to chase after it.
>>
>>24902617
Lmfao. Ok.

So let me get this straight. You - hold on im scrolling up again, just to make sure I have my facts straight.

Yeah ok I get the whole picture now. Not quite as creepy as I first thought.

(I am multi tasking between here and somewhere else at the moment.)

I might actually dial down what I was going to say and perhaps not mock you, but instead offer genuine feeling and advice.

There is a 50-50 chance that, yes that is what freaked her out. Maybe you two were at different levels of the relationship. Maybe she also never had plans on committing to you in the first place and now that you know all this about her, that's why shes freaking out...

Or maybe she just literally doesn't want to see you anymore for no reason (people do that sometimes.)

What you SHOULDNT do is go see her or interact with her. If she WANTED you to, you wouldn't be in this situation. This isn't a movie where some magic might happen and some romantic plot twist will happen. This is real life. Find a new girlfriend.
>>
>>24902694
Thats okay but not the best advice I've heard.
Its easy to bounce back between girlfriends but they're not the same as this one was.

A week ago I went on a date with a friend of my sister's. I'm not the most talkative person. We made a snowman, it got dark, I never called her again and did not have the urge to.

With this previous girlfriend I would have gone farther and done more exciting things. She made me be spontaneous and like myself.

>This isn't a movie where some magic might happen and some romantic plot twist will happen.

I never thought it was. She was actually more into that mindset than me, which made it all the more entertaining. It would also be why she went farther than I would have in her fake shit.
>>
>>24902787
Well honestly tell me this Anon. If it was all that, why did she run away. I mean she faked her own death FFS.

If she truly loved you, yes. She would of got mad and then over it. It appears she doesn't WANT to get over it, she WANTS to never see you again.

We need to apply some logic and appropriate action here.

"Hi babe, you faked your own death to escape me but hey, I stalked you some more to find you ... so now that I know where you live and shit, lets forget that I ever stalked you those two times and get on with things, oh btw, don't ever try to run away again or ill just stalk you some more."
>>
>>24902887
Start making lots of posts about how you miss her on facebook. and you're so sad she met such a tragic end.

That should get her attention
>>
Go stalk her. It'll be hilarious. Like.. Don't talk to her, just let her see you staring. Lol
>>
>>24902904
I dont have a real facebook, just fake ones I made to follow her and her friends.

>>24902887
Because she was and still is an unstable person. Her relationship with her family members is also very strained, and they dont talk often. This stunt she pulled was probably the most she's ever done with her mom, really.
>>
>>24902951
OR silly goose, she lies about who she is, she might be 12 and the fact you are getting that close to her freaks her out. It happens you know.
>>
>>24903028
Not possible.
Her online accounts dated back to 2006, and she was the type of girl that blogged about every little thing in her life and mind.
>>
>>24903051
Well I grow bored of this. You obsessively stalk her, she made her mind up...

Get in the real world.
>>
>>24903167
>Well I grow bored of this
Well theres no need to type like an autist about it.

But I dont know, maybe if I show persistence...
>>
>>24903189
Call her mom. It's as simple as that.
>>
File: 1427354870942.jpg (54 KB, 571x448) Image search: [Google]
1427354870942.jpg
54 KB, 571x448
>>24903935
I dont think her mom would like that.
If she knew that I knew, she'd expect me to at least get the hint at this point. I dont really want to stress out her mom anymore than she already is about things.

I really am obsessed with this chick and I cant explain why it gets to this level where it even worries me a little bit.
I've been reading over her old online blogs and such, and I cant even understand what I did wrong (aside from threatening that could have been seen as sarcastic anyways)
The worst part is that I was never told why either.

Its against all good judgement, but I'm sure I'll end up visiting her or trying to catch by going around that town every once in a while.
>>
>>24902348
Iktf.

>tfw its so bad I somehow scared away my female friends who needed me there because I was not only the only sane person, let alone male, in their life
>I don't even know anymore
>every time someone doesn't talk to me I just assume they all secretly hate me now
>tfw can't express how I feel because no one likes weak people in their life
>tfw gym and eat okay because use to have eating disorder
>tfw told attractive then asked why no gf by friends/literally other girls who are gfs of other boys

Like, literally other girls are asking me if /why don't I have a fuckbuddy.

I feel like a disease.

No one loves me, and neither do it.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.