[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /r9k/, do you have any old pictures of yourself which are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: thing of things.jpg (97 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
thing of things.jpg
97 KB, 480x640
So /r9k/, do you have any old pictures of yourself which are non-identifying that you would say represent your sense of humor or another aspect of your outlook and interaction on the world? The best I could find was pic related. Also include a little story on the context.
>16
>autistic as fuck
>a pair of pajama bottoms I had were falling apart
>made them into a skirt
>decided I'd be less off a whore and wear leggings and boots
>didn't have any cute tops
>alice belt because reasons
>saucer because it was the first thing at hand
>yelled at my mom to come take a picture of me
>shedidit
Y-You're turn.
>>
File: oy mask.jpg (136 KB, 577x433) Image search: [Google]
oy mask.jpg
136 KB, 577x433
Not of me, but this is my dog being dumb. She thought she was so clever when she found this food bag. Look at her now. She wouldn't let anyone pull it off her face.

Take it as a metaphor I guess.
>>
>>24901871
>2015
>owning a rat dog
Are you even white?
>>
>>24902081
Nonwhites are less likely to own any type of dog.
>>
>>24902090
Right, but they're also more likely to not own large breeds of dogs with the exception of fighting dogs. I mean how many hood niggas do you see with Huskies and Labs?
>>
>>24902081
She's a corgi. Herding dogs with no fear of big things so she doesn't do the normal "rat dog" stuff.
>>
>>24902123
Meh. There are better herding breeds.
>>
>>24901808
How autistix
>>
>>24901808
What is the socially constructed gender of this creature?
>>
>>24903065
Male. You should be able to tell by the shoulders. I just have unnaturally beefy thighs for a guy who doesn't lift.
>>
>>24901808
w,why? i dont understand
>>
>>24903144
It's not unnatural when you're fat
>>
>>24903144
being fat is unnatural in some ways
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.