[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I have a bit of a quandary here. So I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: suicide.png (266 KB, 759x504) Image search: [Google]
suicide.png
266 KB, 759x504
Hey guys, I have a bit of a quandary here. So I've been seeing this girl, an ex of mine. She has become sort of a slut and I think I am sort of like one of her fuckbuddies, except the one opportunity I got to fuck her I chickened out and we cuddled all night instead. She definitely has other dudes on the side and does shit like posting on FB to ask if anyone wants to "stay over", shit like that. Obviously it drives me crazy but I'm not sure if she likes me enough to go exclusive.

OK so fast forward a bit, we're talking over skype and she's showing me these awful pants she has on. They are really embarrassing facebook emoji pants and I tell her they're horrid, we laugh about it a bit etc. OK so then I text a picture of them to my mate, who also laughs. I (stupidly) tell this girl about the exchange, thinking she'd find it funny. Instead she tells me to fuck off, and has been exclusively telling me to fuck off ever since (this happened yesterday).

What do I do guys? I don't want this beef, I just want a vegetable samosa.
>>
i dont have any advice for you but i wish you luck
>>
>>24901992
ty robot. You are a good man
>>
>>24901774
>ever considering exclusivity with a girl that keeps fwb
She did you a favor, m8
>>
>>24901774
Give her an over the top apology, and also express to your your feelings of attraction afterwards, and then kinD of be a dick. Basically just make her feel the most emotions you can at once
>>
Tell her you don't understand why she's angry, about it, tell her's she overreacting, tell her you don't want to talk to her if she's going to act that way, stop communicating with her, let her recommence communication no less than two days later.

Ez fix
>>
>>24902448
Is this a sound approach? How do you mean by kind of be a dick? I think I pretty much get it but my idea of being a dick might be a bit different.

>>24902451
Tbh with you this is the kind of girl that gaslighting would probably work beautifully on.
>>
she is looking for an excuse to be mad at you breh. she like y9ou though desu dad
>>
>>24903588
1 of the proudest desu dads of my generation
>>
>>24902451
going off the radar and allowing her to recommence contact will probably be the best course of action especially if she likes you. if she likes you back and you have shown yourself to be willing to cut ties on a whim then she'll come back nicer than ever
>>
This should be on /adv/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.