[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about your love life /r9k/. Did you ever have a gf? Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: 1448383384782.jpg (2 MB, 2328x1688) Image search: [Google]
1448383384782.jpg
2 MB, 2328x1688
Tell me about your love life /r9k/. Did you ever have a gf? Do you have one now? Do you talk with someone of the opposite sex?
Share stories, be them of good and cute things, or when everything went to shit.
>>
>>24901580
I wish those feet were drawn better. Could make a good wallpaper;
>>
File: Strange Mugi.jpg (452 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Strange Mugi.jpg
452 KB, 1280x800
>>24901580
>Did you ever have a gf?
No.
>Do you have one now?
No.
>Do you talk with someone of the opposite sex?
No.

I got 'asked out' by some girls in high-school but I was always too shy or just thought it was a joke. My standards are also too high I guess, or something.
>>
File: 1442522509686.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1442522509686.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
Copy pasting from another thread.

Had one gf and she cheated on me.
Didn't actually fuck another guy but sent him tit pics for cock pics.
She also tried to give me herpes.
She got into my Facebook and Skype accounts somehow and blocked my two best friends who I've known for over a decade and live a few states away. I told her, obviously, because I was devastated, and she told me they must have blocked me. I didn't figure out until much later that I had them blocked, which is why they would not show up.

Also had a few other experiences with women.
>mom tried to kill me
>childhood crush told me I was sick in 5th grade because I told her she was pretty
>had a crush in 9th grade, texted her, told her I had feelings for her, she said she had them back
>stopped talking to me in school the next day, stopped texting me back
>had a different crush in 10th grade
>talked everyday in multiple classes, felt it was going really well
>"can I have your number to text you?"
>"haha noooooo... no thank you anon, maybe some day."
>never talked again
>>
File: 1449204345841.jpg (189 KB, 1296x720) Image search: [Google]
1449204345841.jpg
189 KB, 1296x720
>Did you ever have a gf?
No.
>Do you have one now?
No.
>Do you talk with someone of the opposite sex?
Yes. The only girl I've ever felt anything for. She's with a guy who is in love with me. It's a fucked situation.

I never asked for this. I just wanted a girl to spend time with and care for. I didn't want to get involved in a love triangle with myself as the one left out.
>>
> had a chance with like 3 different girls
> too much of a retard to try for a relationship
> get friend zoned by all 3
> 2/3 get boyfriends while I'm talking to them, the other stops talking to me
> I've even got friend zoned by a fuck buddy that dropped me before we could do anything
> I have a decent number of friends and half of them are in a relationship
> literally nobody has a single friend

Life is pain
>>
File: James.jpg (13 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
James.jpg
13 KB, 250x167
>>24901675
Forgot to answer the last question, I do talk with someone of the opposite sex.
>friend lives in Nebraska
>introduced him to a girl I had known for a year or so, she had a crush on me for a while but I was dating that psycho bitch
>in retrospect I should have dated her instead of psycho bitch
>they are gf and bf to this day
>I talk to them both everyday
>she admits to still having some feelings for me
>shut her down because there is no way I'm letting her break my best friend
>she only started wanting me again after getting stressed with having to deal with the fact that my best friend told her he was molested as a child, which he had never told anyone

Remember kids, don't trust women. Even if you break down and tell them things they've never told other people before, they'll be behind you're back begging to see your best friend's cock. I know I should tell him but I can't bear to hurt him like that.
Do not date women. I have sworn off. I just masturbate to my 3D waifu.
>by the way she is 18 and cheated on my best friend with a 32 year old 300+ lbs man for the first few months of their relationship, regularly meeting up to blow him because she was "pan" and "exploring polyamory"
>>
>>24901675
>>24901742
You have to be kidding.
please tell me you're exaggerating or this up, I don't want women to be this bad.
>>
>>24901796
Unfortunately it's all true anon.
I mean it. Women are toxic, toxic creatures.
>>
File: 89652486.jpg (734 KB, 1500x1292) Image search: [Google]
89652486.jpg
734 KB, 1500x1292
>in a relationship for 4 years
>living together for 3.5
>social anxiety got worse for us both at one point and we usually didn't even leave our home for months at a time
> our parents brought us groceries and paid for bills

it was a really really horrible feeling. Living with someone who has psychological issues is bad, because if you both have it, you just end up reinforcing the problem. But it's also nice since you have someone who understands you.

Over the last year we started to slowly get our own income from programming and modeling projects. All of those are already paying for more than half of our expenses. We even started going out to the store atleast and for a few jogs at 5am. Fresh weather, no people in the park, being healthy.

> good and cute things

Not sure if that counts, but I really like to wash her hair and braid it. As for her, she likes to sew and make all kinds of plushies as presents for me. Also, whenever i'm sick, she spends the nights not sleeping at all, changing my shirt, preparing my medicine and tea, reading books for me, replacing the blanket and so on. Always loved that. And we both enjoy cooking alot. We even have those cooking hats, cute matching mittens and so on, everything that she made herself for us. She's amazing at making deserts, cakes, pies and anything sweet. I'm quite good at preparing bigger meals that are time consuming.

Also, I enjoy playing acoustic guitar and she loves singing, to game or anime OST, song covers or something she wrote herself.

Besides her mood swings, shizophrenia, paranoia, the fact that she still wakes up at night screaming her lungs out hitting me and sometimes can't hold her bladder during the night, it's a good life. I just wish we were 100% independant from our parents.
>>
>>24901580
I've had gfs when I was younger. most were about a week, it was stupid middle school shit. Then I got older and more repulsive. I still had a gf for about 3 to 4 years. I regret leaving her.
She wanted to experience normie shit like alcohol, clubs, and cigs.
I got pissed and left her, turns out she only tried it out for a month and didn't like it.
Then I fell into the drinking habit, and got a less hot, more abusive gf after which was probably the fucking biggest mistake of my life

There's a girl I knew, the first girl I crushed on actually, I want to talk about her a bit.
She was abysmally autistic.
I couldn't tell though, she was also fucking ugly.
I liked her for some reason, a lot, I liked her braces, her thick trailer park boys bubbles glasses, and her frizzy dead hair, the dumb look on her face, anyways
one day my best friend at the time tells me he has some shit to tell me
and it's that he likes the same girl as me
i was bro and said you know what man its cool i dont even like her shes ugly
but i was really fucked up
during lunch time i had to watch his fucking gay ass climb trees with her and be happy all around
she was obviously oblivious to everything
she moves away shortly after

a few years later we get back to talking
and she tells me that
she used to like me
my heart sinks
we stop talking cause by then i got a girlfriend
fast forward another few years

shes making fattttttt fucking money and she thinks shes ontop of the world
super alpha
shes got a bf and he is ultimately beta
she pushes him around and shit
shes got this fucked up dominating personality
i've tried to talk to her but she ignores me completely

my oneitis

forgive me if my story is all over the place, i had to just type it out, it really fucks me up when i talk about this because it spanned over so many years on and off

fuck man
why did i even share this
>>
>>24902328
Filtered
>>24902213
normie with "le quirky lifestyle xDDDDD"
>>24901832
>>24901742
>>24901675
Most likely never happened, but maybe.
>>24901682
> Yes. The only girl I've ever felt anything for. She's with a guy who is in love with me. It's a fucked situation.
> The only girl I've ever felt anything for.
> She's with a guy who is in love with me.
> guy who is in love with me
fuck of you queer shit
>>24901580
your op pic is shit.
but nice normie bait thread.
>>
File: 1449532183435.gif (1 MB, 583x431) Image search: [Google]
1449532183435.gif
1 MB, 583x431
>>24901580
Same fucking threads over and over again.
Stop fucking acting like you don't know any of us ever got touched by the opposite sex.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24902944
> la normillion maymay

even the biggest social rejects have a chance of touching a girl. now if you expect the girl to be a pure waifu that will love you and only you, that's another question. You can easily hook up with alot of femanons on /r9k/ if you don't mind being used for a couple pumps and some sex and you're okay with getting herpes.
>>
>>24902966
>even the biggest social rejects have a chance of touching a girl
yeah. girl touched me accidentaly when she was handing me the change in a shop. she quickly pulled away after.
>>
File: 1449635755962s.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1449635755962s.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>24901580
no gf. I have had countless occasions where girls have clearly shown interest in me but I'm too fucking autistic to know what to do and I feel as if people are playing pranks on me whenever I get a decent compliment. Not fun. Not fun at all.
>>
>>24901691
Did you make a MOVE ON ANY OF THEM OR DID YOU CROSS YOUR FINGERS, HOPING THEY WOULD
>>
tl;dr incom
There was this girl I met over the internet a few years ago. I began talking to her off of some cheesy pick up line and from there we hit it off. I log on daily and talk to her as much as possible. Ask her weird and sexual questions, say stupid shit, she enjoys my company, we have fun together. Buuuttt she has a boyfriend. After a couple weeks, my activity starts to die and eventually I stop using the site.

Fast forward about half a year, I start using the site again and after I few days, she pops up online. I catch her while she's on one day and we talk again. Skipping all the boring shit, she admits her feelings for me now and from before. LSS, we start dating. For the first month, we have the most perfect relationship. We talk, have fun, play games together, and such.

During this month, I was going to a school program Monday-Friday which really cut into our time together and I think it destroyed our relationship. Like I said before tho, it was and fun and affectinate relationship (when we talked). I didn't even like the program. It taught me what I already knew all about, the holocaust, so it bored the hell outta me. I had to take the bus and the train to the city which is where the program was (Drexel uni). School was nice.

Moving on, I tried to talk to her in class, but you know how teachers are. Or short and shitty 15 minute break didn't help shit. I tried to talk to her while I was on the train in the bus but she never responded much. From 8am-3pm I we didn't talk (forgot to mention she lives in Ireland and they're ahead by 5 hours). When I did get home, we slowly stopped talking as much as each day passed.

FF to the end of the month, we talk very little now. She seems depressed and hurt. She says she's going on a "trip" for 10 weeks and she wants to break up for the time being. I was really, legitimately happy with her and wouldn't trade her for the world (cheesy as fuck) but I agreed and let her go.

TBC...
>>
>Be clumsy bi nerd
>Roommates throw parties on occasion, bringing all these people into the house
>Forced to be social
>Meet a guy there who turns out to be a soldier
>Let him hang out in my room to get away from all the noise and crowds
>He leaves on deployment the next week
>End up talking to him regularly since I don't sleep and he's online at weird hours while overseas
>Get really close
>Moves in with me when he gets back
>Sleeps in my bed, typically spooning with me to make sure I go to sleep
>Cooks food to try to get me healthier
>Convinces me to talk long walks and hikes with him
>Watch him to make sure he doesn't drink too much
>Hold his hands when his PTSD gets bad
>Set up our computers side by side so we can play games together
>Stay up late playing video games every night

>Last week
>Dinner with friends
>Realize how much more comfortable I was in social situations
>He kneels down with a ring box

So... now I'm engaged to a gruff mean soldier boy and I'm so happy
>>
>>24905345
>also forgot to mention she broke up with said boyfriend a while before dating me

Continued:
Gonna make this part super short:
>she lied
>trip was 3 weeks
>we start dating again
>she goes ghost after 2 days
>break up with her until we have constant communication
>doesn't see message for weeks
>start replying over spans weeks
>stops, goes ghost until Christmas break.

We start talking on kik. She admits everything to me. She had been hiding her feelings and emotions from me. Basically putting on a mask. To put it into perspective, she was an emotional train wreck. Her at home life was alright, it was her outside life that was hurting her. The usual no friends, getting bullied/taunted, sitting alone kind of stuff. Says she didn't want to bother me with all her bullshit and what not because I wouldn't care. Says she's been crying a lot and attempted suicide. Becomes too much for her, she wants to end it all with me. Never talk to or see me again. I pour my heart out trying to convince her to stay but it didn't work.
>heart broke so bad I almost cried and I rarely cry

After dragging it on for a while, we finally say our final goodbyes. Her friend starts messaging me. Told everything wrong with her and about her. I was devastated. After her friend and I talk, we drifted away from each other.

Couple weeks or so later and find out that she's dating a girl now. After all that drama... Anyway, her friend told me she still remembers me and is also trying to forget me.
>heartbreak.gif
I finally give up and decide to let it all go. I still wish I could talk to her again to this day.

What a fucking Christmas that was, huh?
>>
>>24905439
You know what?

Good for you Anon. Genuinely pleased to see a story work out like this. You are aware though that you are now in a serious relationship AND are comfortable in social situations, so here is the obligatory...

> GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD YOU NORMIE FAGGOT. REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Seriously though, hope it all works out well for you dude.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.