[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*that men just don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1411830644907666502.png (263 KB, 570x428) Image search: [Google]
1411830644907666502.png
263 KB, 570x428
Video is buzzing on facebook. Several female friends shared it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yMFw_vWboE

facebook com/HuffPostWomen/videos/955994504468603/

>that men just don't
>>
Kek
Half of them are things that I heard growing up, if you swap the pronouns.
The rest are just hilarious.
>why are you getting so emotional?
Why are you getting so emotional roastie?
>stop being such an attention whore
>stop being so dramatic
All women would benefit from heeding these.
>you don't wanna go out with me? You're ugly anyway.
Kek, BTFO
>what war on reproductive rights?
I like how taking living beings' lives has been warped into a "women's rights" issue. Living beings have a right to life, why do you have a right to end their life because your roastie ass made poor decisions?
>you're dating a younger man? you're such a cougar
>does your husband mind you make more money than him?
>aren't you worried you might not be fulfilled if you don't have kids?
These are just questions, why are they problematic in any way?
>you must have been beautiful when you were younger
They're referring to the fact that you probably had a nice innie before half the male population ran a train on you.
>>
>>24901482
Ughhh I can't stand to see one more goddamn roastie video.
Stop posting this shit faggots. It exists and it won't stop existing soon. One thread's nough
>>
>>24901482
>you look so pretty
how is that a problem

>how much did you have to drink that night?
I hear that like twice a week.
>>
I'm not giving that video my view. Maybe if someone else uploads it.
>>
>>24901482
eeewwwwww niggers
>>
>muh husband
>muh baby
nevermind
>>
>>24901594
>>aren't you worried you might not be fulfilled if you don't have kids?
>These are just questions, why are they problematic in any way?

So you like when your parents ask you about when you'll have kids or when you'll get a gf?
>>
>>24902154
I don't like it but I don't get so triggered I make a video claiming that it's a misandrist comment.
Fuckin idiot.
>>
>>24901482
any woman who strains her voice with that nasal sounding cunt speak is a worthless whore

if you use this rule throughout your life you will never be trapped by a whore
>>
>>24901594
>why are they problematic in any way?
Everything is problematic, anon. It's 2015. :^)
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>24902171
You'd be complaining even if the comment wasn't said within the context of an anti-misogynist video.
>>
File: lmaoing_at_your_life.png (189 KB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
lmaoing_at_your_life.png
189 KB, 450x472
>>24902249
His point was that it isn't worthy of bitching about it in a video.
>>
>>24901482
>facebook
>female friends
>9gag tier image
Fuck off normie shit
>>
File: 1449718505277.jpg (250 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1449718505277.jpg
250 KB, 600x900
FEMINISM
>Strong powerful feminist superheroes but also constantly whining pussies omg the world is so mean to me ;___; men fix it for meee, mennnnnn fixxx itttttt daddyyyyyyyy i don't want to go into engineering unless i am called a feminist superhero for doing it but i don't want to have to overcome any actual barriers to my entry that would actually warrant me being called a feminist superhero so can you just remove all the barriers but then still call me a hero anywayyy daddyyyy plssss pls free money?? can i hvae money?? i hav vagina OMG someone said mean things to me again ;_____; omgggg that one wasn't really mean but it still made me feel feelings no one should make me feel feelings i don't want to feel can i have that man executed for rape for looking at me when i wasn't in the mood for it daddy?? daddy???? free money?? i'm a hero right???
>>
>>24902021
>You look so pretty

What they mean is

>YOU LOOK SO PURDY HURHUR HUR ssmack smack heheheh mmmmmmm heheheheh *heavy breathing* slop slop
>>
>mfw women keep making videos like this, oblivious to the evaporating good will towards them
>mfw all my female relatives are already cut off, won't be visiting their funerals
>mfw no roasties are going to be rescued by me, I dud vote, and work as little as possible just to maintain my own life
>mfw a generation of roasties my age are going to spend decades alone or stuck with super-supplicative mentally ill manginas
>>
>Stops video half way through
I can't take this crap. I deleted my FB for a reason.
>>
These go both ways:

>"you look so pretty"

"hey Chad your cuuuute teehee"

>"oh you like video games? The boys must love that"

"oh you love video games? You must be a fuckin loser nerd who can't get any"

>"no guy wants to have sex with a virgin"

"you're a virgin? You must be fuckin pathetic you can't get any what's wrong with you"

>"stop being such an attention whore"

"stop being a pussy and man up"

>"you'd be prettier if you made an effort"
>"you'd be much prettier if you smiled"

"hey anon you'd be hot if you got washboard abs"

>"nice rack!"

"nice ass/muscles/abs!"

>"you don't wanna go out with me? You're ugly anyway"

"Pfft whatever anon you're such a creep misogynist I always knew you were"

>"you like football?!"

"you like <insert literally anything that doesn't involve clubbing or going to the gym>?! You're such a weirdo!"
>>
>>24902381
it is genuinely going to be pretty fucking funny when this whole thing finally turns against them. probably because some war starts or the culture gets a massive shock from a depression or whatever, and suddenly women are like WAIT WHY IS THE RIDE ENDING??

it's already happening. "evaporating" is a good word for it, the shit that sustained this whole nightmare of constantly agreeing with their mental disorders is just evaporating. people are getting bored of it, and it never laid down any real roots aside from western men making a weird self-flagellating game out of it for a generation or two.

remember that mattress-lugging crazy bitch? she was just plain nuts, you could see it in her eyes, but it took the guy fighting back and getting lucky to make people go "wait, whoa. women can be wrong in cases like this?"

we just went through like 40 years of believing everything mattress-lugging psychos said, and giving them 100% the benefit of the doubt. it's finally ending.
>>
>>24902408
>ever having a fb account
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.