[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are most of you here such shitty people? You'd think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 9.png (142 KB, 1280x725) Image search: [Google]
9.png
142 KB, 1280x725
Why are most of you here such shitty people? You'd think years of bullying and ostracization would teach you not to be an asshole, yet you are.

Fucking why? Don't you feel bad when you act like that? Or is it just a north-american thing to be a bad person?
>>
>>24901415
Yeah, sure, only North Americans are assholes.

Why even include Canada? They're some of the nicest motherfuckers around.
>>
>>24901415

Genetics and conditioning.
>>
>>24901514
So you can't help being a dick because of that? Give me a break.
>>
>>24901537
It's true. I'm American, and I'll admit that most people here came from the dumbest and meanest levels of European society.

But it's bullshit to say it's "just" a North American thing.

Plenty of people here aren't even that shitty. If you really want a hugbox, go to Reddit.
>>
File: mvmhbo.gif (2 MB, 200x293) Image search: [Google]
mvmhbo.gif
2 MB, 200x293
>acknowledges you were bullied and ostracized
>surprised when you adopt world view that assumes other people are shit and should be treated like shit
>>
>>24901415
How are they bad people? Because they're not sympathic after being shit on for decades by normie society.

I'm a normie with a gf, but I emphasize with these people. They have feelings, dreams and want to feel happiness. They were denied because of things out of their control and you have the goddamn fucking disgusting intention of coming here and deriding them? In the one place they can be at home?! You know what, fuck you.

I'm not gonna stand for it, kill yourself OP.
>>
>>24901695
This. This sort of thing is aggravating.

>Grow up with few friends and never any intimate contact
>Never had girlfriends or much female contact
>"Anon why don't you just go talk to her? Why are you so scared?"

My life hasn't exactly bred me for this moment. I just can't fucking do it.
>>
Most people come out of bullying without a great deal of trauma. I was bullied a lot as a kid but I came out of it a better person. I don't know why so many people here didn't. I don't know what was different.
>>
>>24901718
/r9k/ was never intended to be a place for people to commiserate. They've taken over this board and now are trying to rewrite history like it's always been this way. Fuck you and fuck them.
>>
>>24901752
It's a combination of their factors, different personalities and chance.

Like if that stuff that happened to them happened to me, I would have shot them all up or something
>>
>>24901752
>I don't know what was different.
You chose to have a good attitude instead of letting things that happened in the past and perceived "genetic" deficiencies be an excuse for assholery.
>>
I hate faggots that call other people bad people, most of the time those cunts tend to be pretty horrible themselves. You're not a good person OP, you're a cunt.
>>
>>24901415
What do the slew of acronyms in the OP picture stand for?
>>
>>24901415

I hope you get raped
>>
>>24901771
A lot of people with "good attitudes" are assholes. Think Chad.
>>
People really like to be free and express their dark side on this site, you can find people who are nice here, but you just gotta look, man.
>>
What do you expect happens to people with depression and anxiety given time? Protip: they don't end up as cute little twinks watching disney movies in their basement. No dumbass, they begin to resent things.
>>
Define bad person. Because I consider myself one, but people who don't know every little thing about me don't. Worst things I do are drugs, sometimes steal little things (for some reason if I see a wad of cash I'll sometimes compulsively steal a single dollar bill), and jerk off to bad things.
>>
>You'd think years of bullying and ostracization would teach you not to be an asshole, yet you are.

Because being a good person doesn't stop bullying and ostracization? What's the point treating people good if they are going to mock an assault you anyway? Most got to the conclusion this is either a two way thing or no way.
>>
>>24901757
The board wasn't created with a topic in mind, it evolved to this state.
>>
>repeatedly kick a dog
>get surprised when it gets aggressive
>>
>>24901971
i'm still a cute little twink anon~~~~
>>
>>24902007
it's weird how it started out as an elitist /b/ but degenerated into angsty virgin central quite quickly. It still seems better now than it did around the time of the deletion.
>>
File: thumbs_up.jpg (51 KB, 580x346) Image search: [Google]
thumbs_up.jpg
51 KB, 580x346
>>24902024
Really good analogy tbqh desu senpai.
>>
>>24901537

What am I besides the product of my genetics and my conditioning?
>>
File: 1409064744099.png (13 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
1409064744099.png
13 KB, 500x344
>You'd think years of bullying and ostracization would teach you not to be an asshole
Violence breeds violence.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.