[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College people only thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 340.png (48 KB, 189x340) Image search: [Google]
340.png
48 KB, 189x340
Hey guys, so my first semester at the University is about to end. I met at lot of people, and went to parties. Spent less time on the Internet, and actually had a social life.

How did your life change over the last four months.
>>
First semester of sophomore year here and it was pretty awful. Well, not actually awful, just really boring. I know campus too well, I see the same four or five friends every day, I see the same extra two or three friends every day, getting shitfaced and partying isn't fun anymore, and >tfw no gf. The days just sort of blend together at this point in the worst way possible.

On top of that, there's a girl that I'm friends with that wants my dick but I really don't wanna give it to her (she's not attractive at all really). I feel like a dick though because I unintentionally led her on. We hang out a decent amount, we have similar taste in music and movies, and I got really drunk and ended up grinding with her at a party. We also drunk cuddled like twice. Now I get to go back home and deal with shitty high school friends that I really don't wanna see, but also don't wanna be a dick to because they're good people.
>>
Leaving JC! I got accepted to a University, and into the number one program in the nation for my major
I'm leaving at the start of January and I'm kind of starting to get nerves tbqh
>>
>>24901028
>>24901043

Make sure you guys join a Frat or organization. It makes the experience better
>>
>>24901152
Greek life at my school is actually pretty dead, a lot of the frats are having trouble keeping their membership up apparently. I know people in a few of the frats and have enough mildly attractive female friends that I know when the parties are and can get in with no hassles anyway, but I honestly just don't feel like partying anymore.
>>
Graduating in a week.
Made no friends and never spoke to anyone outside of group projects. People are scary, yo.
Also my profs sucked and I didn't learn anything. College a shit.
>>
>>24901186
>>24901152
This guy isn't me
I'm going to a big school in the south (back to back champs of SEC fuck you earth) with a huge Greek system
Dad was a Greek in Cali and his frat is sick at my school
> legacy ins
> only person I know at the school is my best friend of 15 years and in hottest sorority in the nation
I think I'm gonna do well but the pressures def on senpai
>>
these threads don't belong

fucking normie hives
>>
Just finished my very first semester and it sucked didn't talk to a single person. How do you make friends senpai?
>>
>>24901255
> REEEEEEE MY SPECIAL CLUB
Nah senpai, I'm able to fake Chad pretty well, but rest assured, I feel nothing inside
>>
Being truer to myself when I am around others has affected me greatly.
I called some black bitch in my economics class a nigger ratchet and now everyone hates me. It's not all bad though because now I can do whatever I want around them, they can't hate me anymore than they already do.
>>
sophomore here

pretty much only two friends
joined no clubs - not a sperg just very nonsocial
gpa bout to hit the shitter
premed but no research/trash grades yet so i'm fucked
have to declare major but no idea
poor as fuck, no job
gained 10 pounds
gf tho, so she keeps me going
>>
>>24901152
im in a fraternity on my campus. does make stuff better. easier to make friends
>>
>>24901232
i too go to a school in the SEC specifically the one that beat alabama the past 2 years :^)
>>
>>24900853

didnt change at all
at school i had at least some people to talk to but since i go to university (few years now) i didnt really talk to anyone because we only had groupwork 2 times
>>
File: 1424761307011.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1424761307011.jpg
194 KB, 1920x1080
>>24901152
Can confirm.

It's fucking great.
I wasn't very social before it.
>>
>>24901453
Ole miss? How do you like it?
Fearing death by hypothermia This coming semester
I shiver in 60
Cali
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.