[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >in uni with classes 70% female >hot girl notices
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: aBOKKvQ.jpg (29 KB, 380x750) Image search: [Google]
aBOKKvQ.jpg
29 KB, 380x750
>be me
>in uni with classes 70% female
>hot girl notices me
>she thinks Im being hard to get when Im really just spilling spaghetti
>go to her room to ask her about a project
>randomly stare in autism mode
>when she ask tell her that she has really brilliant eyes.
>she invites me to come back later that day
>corners me in her room and presses herself against me followed by a kiss
>literally have no idea how to kiss so I start nibbling on her lips
>she finds it incredibly hot
>accidentally brush against her ass but she doesnt flinch
>penis attempting to get rock hard but pants holding it down and its poking her
>she looks down and snickers
>reaches in my pants and adjust my penis for me and starts massaging it
>I... I.. should start on that project...
>get invited to work on it later
Is this what it feels like being a chad. No matter how much spaghetti I spill she's inexplicably attracted to me. How should I act when I meet with her. Shes been biting her lip at me and waving a lot and I just nod and walk to other direction.
pic related. Its the type of girl she would look like.
>>
have u tried waking up, tbqh
>>
>>24900751
Yeah I would pretend like it never happened because its so surreal but she is undeniably interested in me. Im kinda scared though that shes relaying everything to her friends and shes only doing this because it would be fun for the group. But thats probably my autism speaking.
>>
I feel you on this one bro. Have had a few girls now that are very obviously attracted to me (some of them so much so as to even ask me on dates) but I'm so deathly afraid of just being absolutely clueless when it comes to sex and stuff that I never do anything.
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>24900720
>>24900751

this really family, if you don't take your chance to remove your wizardry then you're not welcome here. Either way, fuck off or better yet kill yourself
>>
>>24900829
I dont know how far she wants to go. Pretty sure she just wants to flirt with me. But she could be waiting for me to take the initiative. But I dont want to blow this. Doing nothing and having a girl like me is infinitely better than trying to remove my wizardry and then she suddenly notices all the spaghetti I spill.
>>
File: 903513-alcoholic.jpg (16 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
903513-alcoholic.jpg
16 KB, 650x366
>>24900802
You are me. I am you. We are feel.
>>
File: wejigglin.png (376 KB, 900x702) Image search: [Google]
wejigglin.png
376 KB, 900x702
>>24900720
>uni
>speaking with girls
>kissing girls
>touching girls
>letting a girl touch you

fuck off you utter turbo normie fuck people like you deserve fuck all, literally log off your life m8 you pathetic autist
>>
hot girls with semi-ugly/average fetish are the worst, they just use you to feel superior. I remember back in high school all the girls would hug all the average guys but never the chads and I realised they did this because it made the averages uncomfortable with random boners and shit. Truly the worst type of people.
>>
>>24901149
I dont get what youre saying. If I was competent at social norms I wouldnt be here.
>>
File: 1423033576404.jpg (40 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1423033576404.jpg
40 KB, 680x680
>>24901178
fuck off normie, just hang yourself
>>
>>24901178
You didn't get the memo? This is a normie board now, they're only here to laugh at the few stragglers that can't leave this god forsaken place
>>
You must be a chad because I also went to a 70% female uni and was completely ignored the whole 3 years
>>
>>24900720
>>24901393
Guelph? F/M ratio is 3:1
>>
>>24900751
#REKTU
>>
>>24901207
This is our house now, buddy. I think /s4s/ might be more your speed.
>>
>>24900869
be nice to her and make out and stuff, usually it takes making out and warming her up to being open with you, sounds like she's a take control type girl but if you're not sure, just ask, apparently she thinks your clueless nerd thing charming. maybe you are a clark kent nerd to her, you just gotta take the chance and don't be scared, don't beat yourself up m8
>>
>>24902581
and by "not sure" I mean ask her if she would wanna bang or just like have a condom and be polite, ask if she is comfortable with it or however the chads do it, and then report back to us
>>
You guys are Fucking retarded, get the Fuck out of your comfort zone. Go for it, Fuck the shit out of her and enjoy i. Because you are a man and you do whatever the Fuck you want. It's not some elaborate ruse to Fuck you over in the end.

Seriously what makes you think women are smart enough to do something like that for one, and for two they are complete emotional creatures, if she felt repulsed by you, you'd know it. But she grabbed your Fucking Dick and kissed you

>lol guys this chick grabbed my bare Dick and kissed me
>do you think she likes me?
>no probably not, ill tell her to go away, and then post on /r9k/ every night about how I hate my life because I can't get laid
>>
>>24902590
>ask for sex
The chances of me ever pulling this off is none.
>>
>>24902660
Youve clearly never been manipulated by a girl before. Beta's like us are seen as easy targets.
>>
>>24900720
Just remember op as soon as you fuck her you'll be perma banned from this board
>>
File: 1434472190150.jpg (19 KB, 591x517) Image search: [Google]
1434472190150.jpg
19 KB, 591x517
>>24903923
Yeah, I also got manipulated a few times by girls. Now I can't get over the anxiety to take the next step with any girl.
I always try to get away from them, because I don't trust any of their signs anymore.
>>
>>24902660
>It's not some elaborate ruse to Fuck you over in the end.
Literally every interaction I had in normie school with women was. This including trips to the counselor for "harassment", detention for "being mean" and later when nobody would fuck off, suspension for getting into fights (clearly it was your fault, everyone harassing you day in day out). In CC, all my interactions with girls from classes were the same.

If you had ate something 100 times and every time you had explosive diarrhea, what makes you think I'd believe if you said "oh bro at 25 it all changes, it makes you feel GREAT"
>>
File: WLn39Jv.jpg (228 KB, 1097x2114) Image search: [Google]
WLn39Jv.jpg
228 KB, 1097x2114
I wish I was attractive. I know exactly what to do, but am too ugly for any girl to give me that chance.

Sure, I was clueless in high school. but I know now. I'd even settle for having a bigger dick, or even an average sized pecker.

Sure, I'm not a manlet. But that don't matter when you're this fucked anyway.
>>
>>24900829
>if you don't take your chance to remove your wizardry then you're not welcome here.

the exact fucking opposite you sex wanting loser
go fuck a hooker and let the real wizards play
>>
>>24904122
Theyre not manipulating you because they want to hurt you. Girls are weak insecure creatures. They only do it to make themselves feel better. If you make it so that your well being makes them happy then theyll cuddle up to you.
>>
>>24900869
>Pretty sure she just wants to flirt with me.

She wants the absolute D. You have to do it, fuck your doubts, they're delusional. No girl acts like that for a lark or any other reason than she wants you to take her to pound town.
>>
>>24904903
And then she realizes I suck at sex and loses all interest in me. She also knows I havent had sex yet because she caught me off guard once with a series of questions.
>have you ever kissed a girl
>have you had sex with a girl
Of course I lied to the first one. But I figured lying about the second one would follow me around more so I just bs'd something about having a steady gf in high school who didnt want to.
She might be the "virgin eater" type of girls as well. Which kinda makes me not want to have sex with her.
>>
>>24904973
How do you suck at sex? Learn kissing from a fucking youtube video. Just touch your hands over her body. Finger her a little, Kiss her upper body, then take your dick out and try and put it in. If you can't find the hole, say 'Put it in.' to her. Then you move your penis in and out of her vagina until you ejaculate. Then you take your penis out put it back in its pants after you've washed it a little. Chat with her a while, give her a hug. Walk outside and go to the park and sit by a fountain for a while and watch the birds.
>>
>>24905029
>start having sex
>go soft after 3 strokes
Theres no need to go through this embarrassment.
>>
>>24901149
calling him an autist
nice
>>
>>24900829
>if you don't take your chance to remove your wizardry then you're not welcome here
why not?
>>
>>24900869
>Doing nothing and having a girl like me is infinitely better than trying to remove my wizardry
same here. it's like a dream, once you become self-aware you wake up
>>
>>24901149
he's obviously not a normie, or he would have fucked her by now. if anything OP is some kind of autistic Chad, or "Chautist"
>>
>>24902660
that's the thing, senpai, /r9k/ doesn't want to leave their comfort zone. I remember an anon a few years ago described /r9k/ as "a prison where the cell doors lock from the inside"
>>
>>24904973
>She might be the "virgin eater" type of girls as well
w-what? explain please
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.